Jow ForumsCraft - Server Upgrade Edition

IP: bantcraft.ga
Dynmap: bantcraft.ga:8123
Discord: Use /discord in game
Old thread: 1.13.2 Semi Vanilla. Currently using grief prevention plugin with land claims, trading, custom villager shops, mcMMO, Dynmap, home warps, and town warps (coming soon). Optifine for 1.13.2 and more than 4GB allocated for Minecraft is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

READ THE RULES AT THE SWTC 1 BUILDING OR YOU WILL BE SHOT OR BANNED.
No hacking, niggering or attempting to emulate Londonistan.

State of the Server: With the past crashes and server rollbacks, i figured out the causes and solutions to a lot of the major server issues. As of now, the server has been upgraded with more than enough ram and it will constantly be maintained to receive optimal performance. The SWTC towers are nearing completion, Cirno Map is complete and being distributed, we have multiple towns being established around the world. The server has been doing great despite its disadvantages. The rules will be updated soon and some new commands will be enabled for everyone. Dynmap had to take a huge hit due to how it boarderline killed the server. It will only offer the flat map and all other maps will be disabled. There will continue to be constant down times but the server will always get back up as soon as it can (usually 2-5 minutes later). If any major outage occurs or if there are any problems with your claims/inventory after a restart make sure to contact me in the discord and Ill try to resolve any issue as soon as possible.
This is about it from me. I encourage to keep posting your builds, adventures and to stay tuned to a lot of new features coming in the following days.

Friendly reminder for cracked accounts/clients: This server does not officially support either types of login methods for those who don't have legit accounts. While cracked clients are completely useless, cracked accounts may work but you are neither guaranteed successful logins or support.

Attached: dynmap_4.png (1236x680, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cn73Wtem0No
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for floridaboi needs 2 bee happy

Attached: HOW.png (376x290, 154K)

Literally the thing that makes me the happiest when I go to Costco. It's such a fucking meal.

Attached: 1497498293729.png (280x195, 62K)

bruh my office is right next to a costco

Attached: wew (2).jpg (500x277, 16K)

reminder that 101239 has a 4 digit iq

Based office.

I want my ringtone to be florida talking

Attached: sneeddd.png (982x558, 492K)

I've done my job for today I'll be seeing you guys if I managed to live past what I'm about to do/

Attached: 7d6f76e4e0a83db31c04e4eaefc9c4c1765f0b296bb03ca9cef5079cfca12ea5.png (575x323, 268K)

why is he so salty

Sirno

Attached: baka.png (735x538, 313K)

alright, i'm back to running simonia.

Attached: 1540846325107.gif (398x444, 265K)

FINALLY WEWWERS I MISSED YOU BB, Dudebox did a good job you he need your help too.

youtube.com/watch?v=cn73Wtem0No

Wow. Minecraft!

posting jurisdiction of Simonia

Attached: 1537628375681.png (2430x1622, 1.39M)

Catalogue is a fucking dump right now due to Jow Forums. Better hope none of them stumbles on this thread.

Word on the street is that the mods have started supporting them. We live in rough times for r_banter.

what the fuck happened?
server dead?

Up in a minute or two (or more)

It's been 20 minutes.

Should be up now.

Gotta change back to 1.13.1

that was an epic meme

This is literally making me have to go and download all of my forge mods again

I'm gonna stab someone for this 13.2/1 crap

Literally just use 1.13.2

Attached: 2018-11-01_23.39.00.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Are we in need of another EXPANSION?

if we hit it again maybe chief

We're more active than /v/

That's easy to accomplish when /v/ doesn't play video games

Impressive.

This server is livelier than Jow Forums itself.

Sometimes it is sometimes it's just as Jow Forums. People come and go but at least we are finally building a dedicated community after a month.

AWESOME!!

A nice thread.

I killed the dragon near the spawn

How exactly are you going to discover wether i'm hacking or not?

Well I have a couple plugins and it's pretty obvious when people hack.

Based Bitdomo?

Yeah? How is that?

Say I use something that means my hunger doesn't drain, how exactly are you going to detect that?

Or maybe something that lets me detect chests?
I can think of tens of examples

I can check player inventories, status, chests, achievement, suspicious block placements and a couple other stuff. I can still add more shit but for now I am busy doing my own thing.

Hmm, I guess
Back to 2b2t, then, nice server though, seems like a good community

Aight Jew I'm glad I don't have to deal with any more of your kind.

I can hardly see how people stand 2B2T's queuing system just to play what isn't even vanilla minecraft anymore.

Tbh Ive never been in there but it's pretty hyped. I guess most people like what it turned out to be now and want to be part of the hype.

It's about the fact that you can do whatever the fuck you want, mostly
Pretty fun, the community's also nice if you find the right people (The Discord, for example, very interesting people)
Also everyone that isn't stupid is hacking there, but it's really about the fact that just to find trees you have to travel 100000 blocks
It's the oldest Minecraft server for a reason
One of the most unique experienced I had
Also, about the queue:
If you join in early you don't have to deal with it
You can pay a small sum to skip it
I highly encourage you to try it out, very fun

Today marks the first month of the server running. Im not gonna lie fellas, I'm still surprised it's not dead. Soon I'll be adding server roles and name colors at the request if many users. Those who were part of the Goat server and my test server will receive a special prefix and color if their choice in chat most likely. Aside that, I'll be spawning a wither and making a small arena event to celebrate the month anniversary. Thank you all for joining and I appreciate the ones that have stayed and become dedicated members of this small but growing community.

>Paying to skip a queue
>Not paying to make a map of your big tiddy anime waifus
This ain't it Chief. Also guys I might let you guys have custom waifu maps for a price (something in game most likely).

On another note (Also, the fact that I was talking about hacking doesn't mean I am, just saying someone will totally do it as time progresses)
Your server is actually really nice
Very good, small community
Maybe get it a little bigger and remove the cap
I'm already inside, glad to have joined this early
No but really if you join at the less busy times and then just stay inside you have no problem

Attached: __cirno_and_tanned_cirno_touhou_drawn_by_kure_pu__6311a8d6fdab407246c974b7e860d25c.jpg (700x971, 138K)

2B2T peaking during the Rusher War when the queing system didn't exist and it was possible to get an influx of randoms to throw off the status quo. Now, anyone new is gated behind the que system so such big events simply can't happen anymore. They also banned Elytra and shoah'd the End.

It's a bit past its prime.

The server basically never crashes, so unless you're an absolute idiot, you have no reason to have problems
The most I've been at a queue is like 10 mins, and it was like 30 people before me
The server never throws you out, so there aren't problems really unless you get crashed because your computer shit

>Month old test server was more stable and less laggy than current upgraded server

What test server? The one we're on right now? Or the one before the ownership got screwed?

I'd like to join to see what is up I love to see different Jow Forums based servers and how they run their server and what they offer.

You really should, the server's basically Jow Forums with almost no limits

No I made a test server because I had absolutely no idea how to make a Minecraft server a month ago. It was a week of almost pure vanilla fun and we ran on a pretty low end system as well. 5 days later I started posting the server here on Jow Forums because I finished putting all the necessary plugins to keep the server alive.

Based and redpilled. I'd love to stay but the admin abuse has gotten stong with everything I will never be able to enjoy survival the same way again.

Also this is map of the first day of server on Jow Forums. It's been a wild ride since then.

Attached: 1539054356593.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

:)

>Custom Waifu Maps
This is the best thing ever

Attached: 2018-11-02_15.46.55.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

based and quite possibly redpilled

Uh, Halloween is over, user.

I was going to name it that before Halloween but couldn't figure out how to make the text blue so I just gave up

based digits

hahaha what is she doing

Attached: 2018-11-02_19.56.03.jpg (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Guys I found one of those prismarine temples, here are the coords if anyone wants them

Attached: 2018-11-03_00.57.31.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

XYZ: 735 62 -5759

Based chief.

MY WIFE CIRNO IS SO CUTE

Found another one:
-205 62 -4533

Neat.

now this is epic

Attached: 2018-11-02_23.25.37.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

End Game Confirmed

You could place frames on the floor and ceiling now?

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Apparently I was shook when I saw this.

Halloween is forever dweebs

Attached: IMG_20181031_200214.jpg (3120x4160, 517K)

if anyone wants a free nigger slave to work for ya just reply with your username :^)

So long as you stay in a bush and jump out of it to spook people, it's always Halloween for you.

Nice digits

WOOO MINECRAFT SERVER RESTART

Halloween was kinda overshadowed by Smash this year. Kind of a shame the direct had to happen so close to the holiday.

bumping for COME VISIT METROTECH AND LIVE IN ONE OF MY LITTLE HOUSES I BUILT 5

basedkaren come back

Attached: 1540300622604.png (640x359, 167K)

FOOLS

Attached: file.png (433x465, 61K)

Seconding this bro your cross didn't get covered in lava come back please

Attached: jagi kills himself.jpg (257x196, 7K)

cirnofag putting a whore in my desert
why you do this???

Attached: Crystal-Red-Shrimp.jpg (600x422, 69K)

i want to get back into minecraft but i see that theres so much new stuff idk where to begin

I'll help you leafbro

Just got a picture of everyone on the server

Attached: big.jpg (2560x1440, 1M)

And then Florida brought out the fatman

Attached: post.jpg (2560x1440, 1.21M)

>american server
>get shot trying to take group photo

Now that's what I call YIKES 2018

Spawn island looks like butt. We should make it like 2bt2 spawn.

Yeah I was gonna try it out but I saw your fagime is in there.

What?