XPS 15 vs Huawei Matebook X Pro

XPS 15 vs Huawei Matebook X Pro.

Simple as that. Both around $1500. Which do you go with and why?

Dell XPS 15

CPU:8th Gen Core i7 8750H 6-Core Processor

RAM:8GB DDR4 2666MHz

STORAGE:512GB PCIe SSD

GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti with 4GB GDDR5

DISPLAY:15.6" FHD Infinity Edge Anti-Glare Non-touch

Huawei MateBook X Pro

CPU:8th Generation IntelĀ® Core i7 8550U 4 Core Processor

RAM:16 GB Memory

STORAGE:512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD

GPU:NVIDIA GeForce MX150

DISPLAY:13.9'' 3K Touchscreen with 3:2 aspect ratio

Summary of Pros and Cons I found:

H series CPU on the Dell over the U series on the Huawei

Better screen and aspect ratio on the Huawei

16GB of RAM on the Huwaei over the 8GB of RAM on the Dell

GPU on the Dell over the GPU on the Huawei

So who wins it?

Attached: huawei_matebook_x_pro (1).jpg (4000x2250, 1.58M)

macbook clone

just get the macbook

MacBook Pro.

Attached: 1536868980593.jpg (759x847, 48K)

*INHALES*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1532245840779.png (790x1395, 621K)

Matebook obviously since it'll actually last.
The fagbook will have a keyboard failure in 2 weeks, battery explosion in 6 months, screen delaminating in 1 year, and complete system failure from moisture in the air in 2 years.

Attached: 1536389497132.jpg (989x1005, 190K)

Hmm. Do you like battery or performance more? If you like performance do the XPS, otherwise the matebook. I have the XPS and like it a lot, great build quality and such.

>Chinese brand
stopped reading
Rossmann would like to have a chat with you.

I guess battery. I have a Toshiba with a 4710HQ Core I7 and it performed very well - it stills holds up but the screen and hindge are done.

Do you guys think the Matebook X Pro would last me 4 years or so?

Huawei also carries a strong possibility of hardware backdoor, so I wouldn't use it for work.
If for personal use, I'd be really interested in the 3:2 screen.

It is well known that Chinese manufacturers are putting subversive hardware in their devices sold, especially to Americans.
Buy domestic.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-08-07-00h53m02s731.png (640x480, 230K)

My trackpad crapped out

>Huawei

I fucking hate Apple, but do not buy and chinese hardware unless you want to be data mined.

That said, don't get either. They are both fucking garbage. Just buy any shitbox laptop for a couple hundred. You are 100% a cuck if you pay $1500 for a shitty laptop lmao.

dont buy xps 15, this shittop power throttles like crazy and undervolting cpu causes bizzare problems like gpu turining itself off during heavy 3d load

Haha wow I read "Matebook" and though this was hauwei vs macbook. "Matebook" wow, what a pathetic joke.

Dell XPS is overpriced crap. Only thing worse would be mac or chinese shit.

Go desktop + phone and get a portable laptop if you really need one. Macbook clones are terrible.

Apple ruined laptop design, now pretty much all brands are terrible macbook clones its depressing really.

This for the love of fuck. It's like buying from the soviets during the cold war. Stop doing it.

Never buy anything designed by Chinese.

Depends. If you want portability, Matebook all the way. It's much, much lighter, and it just being smaller is going to be better for carrying around in a bag.

However, the XPS is much more powerful, and if you want to game this is a much better option. If you're not going to travel or don't travel much, XPS is much better, it'll last longer since it has x4 Thunderbolt 3 and upgradable RAM.

Also, if you care about privacy or customer support, Dell would be much better for that.

Definitely the Dell imo

How autistic do you have to be to complain about Apple in a thread that has nothing to do with them?

>t. mactoddler

Where do you think you are?

Great response.

NEVER EVER GO FOR U CPU in your whole fucking life
It will ruin your life FOR ETERNITY

Please go on.

>not a thinkpad
DROPPED

Get XPS upgrade ram later on if you need it

>Huawei also carries a strong possibility of hardware backdoor,
Actually it's a lot more likely to have a software backdoor than hardware, but the point stands. I wouldn't trust a Chinese-owned company with my computer or phone for sure.