Why has it become impossible to solve captchas? who's at fault here? google or the admin?

Why has it become impossible to solve captchas? who's at fault here? google or the admin?

Attached: YhIr-qz_cKLMZUDb46imMYA8_Sk-KoCQZ0Y_DUf6_Mo.jpg (640x986, 89K)

Jow Forums

>who's at fault here? google or the admin?
Both. Google made the damn thing and Hiro still hasn't switched to something less shit.

Attached: 1538591323223.jpg (716x516, 236K)

Holy shit, everything about that picture is fucking hilarious.

i have a theory that if your message contains certain keywords, you get a much harder captcha - in fact, a series of them, in the hope you'll give up and just cancel it.

Or we are all robots bypassing it

Attached: 1538931340724.jpg (820x534, 58K)

Some human factors researcher faggot is abusing you.
Humans can solve these easily. Robots can't.
They realized that you can get humans to solve a lot of these before they get annoyed.
They're trying to balance the ratio so you solve as many captchas as you can before you lose patience
They only need you to solve one.
You should never hit "submit" more than once.

Don't give into their bullshit.
If you get another captcha to solve, or they give you that slow reloading image bullshit, just hit Post and it will give you a new captcha with a new state.

Attached: 1513716654882.png (632x632, 552K)

>If you get another captcha to solve, or they give you that slow reloading image bullshit, just hit Post and it will give you a new captcha with a new state.

doesn't work, when i click post & try to solve again i have to finish where i left off with the slow reloading images. takes 30 seconds to make a post at this rate, fuck the gook admin & fuck kikes. i'm done with this shit site. just got a 3 minute block for complaining about it on /tv/ suck my dick you retarded mods it takes 30 seconds to restart my router & bypass your stupid bans. shorter than it takes to make a post on this garbage website

Haven't you ever seen a half-Klingon before?

Attached: Alexander.jpg (240x320, 31K)

Only NPCs can't solve reCAPTHAs.

A pass is only $20 lol, if it makes you that mad

Probably swelling from hitting his head.

I used to think this but that if your message was part of Google's agenda it was easier to post.

It takes a while, moron
It's a statistical model built using your user history
you expect to change that shit in an hour?
Why are you nigs so impatient

moot's not even here, faggot.

Paying $20 to Asian moot is literally cuck tier

Only NPCs solve captchas.

Only npc's pay for a pass.

You guys know of that trailer trash type woman who is masculine and fat? Like they go to walmart and you can hear them talkin about smackin a bitch or kickin another bitch's ass. it's funny cause they suck cock too. but they're like little retard punks who love fried foods and ice cream. fucking trash hahaha

no I'm not a fag user

What a garbage post with absolutely no redeeming value.

Cope.

from the cunt hitting him?

Attached: 1522466601847.jpg (1200x1200, 311K)

It's completely true, they're short masculine fat and love fried foods and black dick. they needed to grow up tough because they were in the hood but also the country. they got attitude and tattoos and probably smack or meth

>I got a 3 minute ban
>being this buttmad

spending literally hours every year selecting stopsigns and buses is cuck tier

Big chest tat
Works fast food job
halfbreed nigglet baby

Looks like white trash to me.

The result of being a nigger lover.

This

WOW, USING FIREFOX INSTEAD OF CHROME SOLVES THE PROBLEM. HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Possibly, I did hit my head on my own a few times as a kid. It can swell up like that if you hit it hard enough.

If you can't solve the captcha's, it means you are using a decent ad and malware blocker.

That's exactly it.

Attached: 1511347084887.jpg (900x1125, 164K)

>paying to post in this shithole
Literal cuck

that thing in the back looks like that character from startrek, in larval stage

google is trying to see how much captchas you can solve before getting annoyed

Fucking hell tinder profiles like that are comedy gold.

Complete failure in one picture.

Attached: 1541323425.png (1467x825, 1.09M)

/thread. Fuck Google, and Hiro should switch to a better one. Or why not just make a registration and only solve captcha once, then just show every registered user as anonymous

Attached: Untitled.png (305x304, 13K)

Clover doesn't have this problem and you need to solve only one captcha.
Pcfatfags eternally btfo

Is that kid fucking BALDING already?

How can whyte sluts even compete.

Asians just abort everyone under 200 IQ

That’s the main draw of a Jow Forums pass. No way they’re gonna make it free. Perhaps Hiro is intentionally not switching to a better captcha to increase pass sales.

On Firefox i had this setting set to true:

>privacy.resistFingerprinting;

and had to solve at least 5 or 6 captchas

after i set it to false, i only had to solve 1 captcha

Attached: 1539075458557s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

feel free to leave, redditor

even one is too much

Works on my machine :)

What software did you use to make the arrows

lil man trying to make his own sibling back there.

It's called using Photoshop and having a desktop.

The problem is that if you have a mixed child they never, ever look white; they always much more strongly resemble the other race. That's why non-cucked whites know not to race mix. It's completely normal and natural to want your children to look like you.

>proprietary
gay

>registration
>You can do that on reddit.

I don't get the point of reCaptcha. There are other similar services that pay the web owner for each captcha resolved.

>when a customer doesn't have enough money for his chicknz

Daily reminder to switch to the better chan with best captcha

yes desktop, but I use nimbus screenshot which is one of the best due to being able to edit with shit before saving.

Computers have gotten smart enough that it's impossible to tell them and rednecks apart.

Attached: 2f99e-tay-al-chatbot.png (728x380, 219K)

How can white genes even compete?

Attached: 1530181923019.png (305x254, 15K)