Fell for the linux meme

>120 hours to setup
>file manager no thumbnail preview
>file chooser when uploading files through web browser no thumbnail preview
>still need photoshop
>excel is way better and snappier than libre office
>had better keyboard shortcut customizations on windows
>gotta print once in a while but cant because muh drivers
>vim takes another 120 hours to set up to work like a proper IDE with auto suggest/complete
>supposed to be keyboard centric but use your mouse anyway as if you're back on windows but with limited functionality
why is this board so garbage? nows the part where linux cucks get to defend themselves and pick away at every greentext line I wrote because they're so defensive about their MUH OPEN SOURCE

Attached: g.jpg (852x600, 46K)

>forced updates
>Jow Forums
Yeah, I don't even find it hard to believe anymore that the average Jow Forumstard wouldn't know about LTSB or LTSC.

>be a brainlet
>blame it on linux
Just go back.

Attached: 1531355819431.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>120 hours to setup

Attached: brainlet.png (820x729, 185K)

What's crazy is that LTSC 2019 was pulled from downloads also. Even though it was upgrades nuking data. The normal use for LTSC is reinstall not upgrade.

Attached: 1539063065096.jpg (852x600, 44K)

>nows the part where linux cucks get to defend themselves and pick away at every greentext line I wrote
Yep, here we go:

>120 hours to setup
Took me one hour to install Ubuntu. You must be retarded.

>file chooser when uploading files through web browser no thumbnail preview
Depends on the distro; on Ubuntu there are thumbnails.

>still need photoshop
Good thing I didn't major in liberal arts.

>excel is way better and snappier than libre office
Agreed. Good thing literally everything is online now, including excel.

>had better keyboard shortcut customizations on windows
Depends on distro

>gotta print once in a while but cant because muh drivers
I have literally never run into a driver problem after 5 years of using linux

>vim takes another 120 hours to set up to work like a proper IDE with auto suggest/complete
Took me 10 minutes to configure vim. You must be retarded.

>supposed to be keyboard centric but use your mouse anyway as if you're back on windows but with limited functionality
I guess you don't use the terminal too much.

>i dont know how to edit text
litterally just use GNU nano

Jow Forums and Jow Forums are full of people literally living on the edge of society, so what would you expect from literal outcasts who need linux to hide their pedophilia or get a smug sense of superiority out of using obscure technology even if it sucks and is impractical. Gotta waste their lives ricing their distro, even if the drivers are dogshit and there's no serious software for it.

Don't know how to read either lel

>Having 1 PC
I use windows for daily life and linux for progamming.
Nowadays, autist just throw everything at package manager without manual download, so I prefer linux when I code.

I am genuinely interested to hear what happened during that 120 hour OS installation and again during 120 hour vim installation. Which distro was it? Which hardware was it installed on to? Was there any point during the installation where you just sat there staring at the screen for, like, 110 hours?

You ARE able to answer these, right? It wasn't just a made up story to scare people to stay on Windows? That would be so embarrassing that if it was me, I would have to change my name and move to a different city. I wouldn't be able to look at anyone I know without being ashamed of myself.

LTSC did not nuke data.
It was pulled because it was still broken, like the task manager not showing right CPU usage.

Maybe he was installing Gentoo on computer from the 90s?

t. what the fuck is qt

t. want to fuck a qt

Attached: anime_bsod.jpg (495x600, 242K)

>Depends on the distro; on Ubuntu there are thumbnails.
Why don't developers just copy this feature across all distros since it's open source?

>120 hours to setup
Not possible, if you were that retarded you wouldn't even be able to type. Kill yourself.

hours to setup
> he tried Arch as his first distro
Lmao

NIH syndrome

>one hour to install ubuntu
Are you fucking retarded, indian or running a toaster?

ye 1 hour ubuntu install is almost as weird as lying about a 120hour install. It takes sub20 minutes i would imagine unless you are running on some really really old hardware.

Boo hoo.. Back to your windows OP.. No one cares about your shitty opinion..

i turned on my laptop last night. it felt,... slow.
And that is whn i discovered that my xubuntu now has automatic fucking updates... YAY! fuck that shit.

>120 hours to setup
That seems high. Did you use a really old CD-ROM drive for the installation?

>Good thing literally everything is online now, including excel

Good point. Never thought I'd see the day of streaming software.

0.01 dollars have been deposited

>Printing

Fuck you. Quit wasting trees. Literally any place will accept documents on usb or even email.

>120 hours
WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT’S THIS WRONG?

Attached: 107F0D6E-C995-4F19-9180-B308F4DA9AFD.jpg (250x250, 30K)

>Took me one hour to install Ubuntu. You must be retarded.
one hour?! that is way to much. on my ancient thinkpad it takes 10 minutes maximum.

but to be fair (to all those wintards): the process of installing windows has actually become faster, too. while it was a pain in the arse in the past, it is actually doable in 20minutes

>Good thing I didn't major in liberal arts.
everybody on Jow Forums did, that is why everybody including average joe and his youtube vids need photoshop. they CANNOT USE LINUX

hours to setup
Fucking imbecile, all you have to do is press next several times and enter a username and password.
>>file manager no thumbnail preview
>>file chooser when uploading files through web browser no thumbnail preview
OpenSUSE has this out of the box.
>>still need photoshop
Stop lying on the internet.
>>excel is way better and snappier than libre office
No it isn't.
>>had better keyboard shortcut customizations on windows
No one cares.
>>gotta print once in a while but cant because muh drivers
Buy a printer that has Linux drivers.
>>vim takes another 120 hours to set up to work like a proper IDE with auto suggest/complete
Stop trying to make a fish ride a bicycle, you fucking faggot. Install an IDE if you want an IDE.
>>supposed to be keyboard centric but use your mouse anyway as if you're back on windows but with limited functionality
Nothing about Linux is supposed to keyboard-centric unless you install a specific window manager that is.

Are you capable of any higher thought or is it just a brain stem in there controlling your breathing? Are you even alive?

Attached: 1539055614441.jpg (496x478, 46K)

hours to set up
Literally 5 mouse clicks....

Linux is an high tech instrument professionals

kek

Fresh from the redditholes.

>he actually uses excel instead of python scripting
Amazing

but you can now rice your desktop and post to those screenfetch thread