The Pixel 3 XL notch is more beautiful than iPhone's, as rated by the Notch Society

The Pixel 3 XL notch is more beautiful than iPhone's, as rated by the Notch Society.

Attached: google-pixel-3-xl-close-up-front cropped.jpg (1277x958, 99K)

o_o

>more beautiful
less shitty is a better way to describe it

cute face
is this notch-face the new botnet mascot?

I wanna cum on that notch of you know what mean haha

Attached: FIGURE-007088_05.jpg (800x800, 58K)

Attached: notch.png (926x1576, 2.24M)

N O T C H E D

Too bad samsung cant add a notch on their phones after they made fun of it.

Attached: iPhone_X_Line.jpg (625x365, 30K)

huge as the new chrome tabs
google going full derp with ui and design

Worse thing about those new tabs is there's very little space for you to drag the windows around anymore if you have many tabs open

I'm ashamed to own a Pixel. It's basically a cuck iphone. Google isn't even pretending to be innovative anymore, with them removing the headphone jack on the Pixel 2, and adding the dumb iPhone notch on the Pixel 3.

>Huge notch AND huge chin bezel
Wow epic

O__O

Attached: Kanye-West-Lil-Pump-I-Love-It-Adele-Givens.gif (900x505, 3.38M)

Attached: image.jpg (1810x1810, 1.41M)

>no front cam but extra screen real estate
>camera but with a large bezel
>notch
In that order

>2000 euro
No, thanks.

Samsung can't because Apple would sue.

How do they calculate screen resolution of those rounded corners? Is it like the largest rectangle they can fit in there? What about the extra pixels(and total amount of pixels), is that number included anywhere?

for app development, it's just a cropped area.
So I guess they'd count as "pixel area" the space occupied by the notch

it really is eye-catching

I just don't like how thicc it is vertically. Really ugly notch, and I don't mind a lot of the other implementations of the notch.

kek, made me unironically love the notch

>being poor
fuck out of my face

American Notch User Society

A.N.U.S.

I'll put it in your ass instead

Nexus died for this

grow up you little shit

>fandroids

Attached: IMG_20181009_120834.jpg (1080x1205, 35K)

For what reason would anyone Not buy a samsung flagship?

>Ugly notch (not that a notch can be good looking)
>still has a fuckhuge chin

Google made fun of the removal of the headphone jack yet they still removed it a year later.

chin

this.

>notch

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>touchjizz
>no updates
>cheap feeling

>notch
>no 3.5mm
>botnet extreme
why the fuck would anyone with half a brain buy this.

nice 2012 argument nigger.

fuck the apple normie notch, people are so use to copying off them, they even copy shitty ideas...

Who /doesn't understand the autistic level of hate/ here?

Essential did it first, and best

Attached: P8160330_0.jpg?itok=JK7fNmp3.jpg (1600x1200, 290K)

that's unironically the worst notch, it's just trying to be as small as possible while forgetting to look remotely appealing

Reminder that this shit is literally just for selfie cams.

S10 please save us from this madness.

They'll do it in 5 years, when doing so wouldn't cause any controversy. The same goes with the removal of the headphone jack. They'll mock Apple for removing it, then remove it 7 years later when it's finally safe and nobody cares.

I will always care. Hands off my 3.5mm REEEEEE

There is no "best" when talking about notches. "best" means not having one at all.

>this shit is literally just for [one of the most used features on the device]
Not having one would make the device utterly unbuyable. Unironically more so than something with no ports or the ability to make calls.

Contrary to popular belief, 3.5mm is not perfect and needs to go. Bluetooth has the potential to be better in every way the near future. Energy efficiency has gotten to a point where you only need to charge the earphones once every two months (inb4 "but I don't have to charge mine at all." yeah, that's because they literally have to remain plugged in to work at all.) audio quality on 3.5mm is actually slightly worse now unless the phone has a great DAC (3.5 has a low floor-ceiling ratio, leading to a lot of hissing and capped frequencies. also has a lot of crackling issues. bluetooth isn't lossless, but it is better, despite what the audiophiles tell you. you'll never see 3.5mm connections in professional studios; they use quarter inch connections.) 3.5mm aux is fragile; male port tends to break off inside the phone, and wires tend to fray meaning you typically have to throw the whole thing away. and latency is no longer really an issue with bluetooth anymore.
the truth is that 3.5mm only does one thing, doesn't do it very well, and takes up a lot of valuable space.

thank god 2017 was the first year ever where bluetooth headphones finally outsold auxiliary headphones. now we can finally move forward technologically.

You expect me to bluetooth to a receiver to plug into my FM transmitter to listen to music in my car? Go fuck yourself.

literally what the fuck kind of car are you driving?

Attached: confuson.jpg (900x900, 37K)

>get in car
>play music from your phone before you start driving
>automatically plays through car's audio system
>no plugging in required
alternatively
>get in car
>turn on built-in FM radio
>no aux or bluetooth involved at all
alternatively
where's the problem?

a beater from 2007 with no tape deck or aux port so I have to use FM to hear anything better than radio muzak.

That's more of a (you) problem.
>can everyone please stop uploading jpgs? i'm right on the verge of running over my data plan

I'm saving up to buy the sickest, newest car possible right before they make non-self-driving cars illegal. (Grandfathered in)

Attached: 1507851629203.jpg (1200x800, 47K)

Can we just acknowledge the fact that, in this era of ugly notches, Leagoo have managed to create the ugliest mongoloid elephant man notch of any phone out there? It's like they did it on purpose in an attempt to kill notches forever.