How are pajeets this fucking dumb? How are these people allowed in IT?

How are pajeets this fucking dumb? How are these people allowed in IT?
askubuntu.com/questions/808166/amd64-vs-ppc64el

>When installing Ubuntu I have found two image files, one if for amd64 architecture and one for ppc64el architecture. Are they both for 64 bit architecture. If yes what is the difference and which one should I install?

Attached: 1538007251076.jpg (495x362, 19K)

>being this mad.
Poojeet is coming for your code monkey job and there is nothing you can do about it.

>implying i'll work as a code monkey
Unironically the ideal IT job is as an IT professor with the power to choose his students. I'd make sure to choose as few chinks and pajeets as possible

> askubuntu
there's your problem champ, ubuntu is easily accessible even to don't know how to computer and so it follows that a QA site for ubuntu would be occupied by people who don't know how to computer

The only stupid thing here is OP.
How else are you going to get forum rep? People need questions to answer.

>Professor
>Choosing Students
You are delusional.

You're allowed to choose whether accepting the international students or not, but yeah, you can't refuse if they're students on your campus.

>prefer asians in my CS classes
>hate seeing them all the time in city (sydney)

>hate pajeets in my CS classes
>am fine with seeing them in city

why am i like this?

>am fine with seeing them in city
why?

they usually speak english in public compared to the FUCKING asians that just speak ching chong no matter what.

I'd rather not hear my mother tongue being butchered by brown people at all desu

desu, I've seen Indians irl use words that are extremely uncommon yet high up on the vocabulary scale than most native speakers. One of my co-workers, Prasad, is extremely good at English but has an accent...

better than seeing nothing but muslim shitters out west

rip American born and raised pajeets

Please do the needful and kys sir

>do the needful
Why does this always make me laugh?

Attached: ultimate-laffs.gif (800x430, 564K)

it's not only pajeets though
around ~70% of people (read normies) that somehow got into tech are like that

i know people with best grades who don't know a difference between a chrome icon and the internet (they just memorize text)

You are a pajeet

Everyone must start somewhere you faggot. There is nothing as a stupid question. Did you know everything from the moment you were born?

This, OP is a stupid, lonely, depressed frogposter

mistaking ignorance for stupidity is pretty stupid
faggot

But you can choose to fail them indefinitely lmfao