Kikebook at it again

Facebook is launching a fucking video camera called the 'portal' that follows you to enable 'casual conversation' and supposedly doesn't use facial recognition but that is "subject to change"
This is fucking insane, how do people not see how totalitarian this is???

Attached: WHAT THE FUCK.jpg (730x486, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsroom.fb.com/news/2018/10/introducing-portal/
thestar.com/life/relationships/2016/01/19/double-robotics-allows-you-to-send-a-robot-to-work-in-your-place.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's simple:
Don't buy it.

It looks like a solid product. Facebook themselves says they built this device with privacy in mind and I trust them.

We shouldn't stop there, a loud hostile response needs to be made so these fucking kikes can't do this sort of shit. Not opposing this sets a dangerous precedent

lol

newsroom.fb.com/news/2018/10/introducing-portal/
Trust us already, goy.

Attached: portal.png (645x682, 94K)

Attached: 7c24b7279a4b406facd933d87b12e3f27dd16433a2003f25d0b035608abe7687.gif (201x342, 3K)

Facebook does keep: Who you call. When you call. How long you call for. What your connection quality is. What kind of call you made. And every other fucking bit of metadata ever.

Yeah nah, that thing is going to record and store every single bit of data it can. Is it even legal to lie like that?

I don't see anyone buying this thing. It doesn't do anything that a smartphone couldn't already do.

Why not just get a tablet?

I. Can't. Not. Buy. It. Must. Resist. Noooo

It is when you're worth billions

Why? Literally every tablet already does video chat.

>large majority of people buy something
>you don't
>thing gains total cultural hegemony
>"I don't use it so that means I win"

>people are stupid
This is why we built a republic, not a democracy.

fucking lmao, so soon after the data breach too

Attached: 1526306865311.jpg (640x633, 87K)

thestar.com/life/relationships/2016/01/19/double-robotics-allows-you-to-send-a-robot-to-work-in-your-place.html

that isn't simple. most people on this board and irl are bandwagoners who will buy anything popular. How many people on Jow Forums own Alexa? A ton

Why would any Apple user put down FaceTime over this?
Why would any Windows users put down Discord/Skype for this?

No, it's *because* people aren't living in democracies that they're stupid, not the other way around.

People wise up real fast when their lives are at stake. The problem is we decide their lives for them, and teach them since they are born that it's the only way to live life.

w-what? Buy 10?

Attached: 1534593362908.png (516x779, 98K)

i really like this image

They also keep a complete video and audio record of the call.