How to smash

tl;dr : How do I fuck my computer so the warranty givers won't be able to dismiss me?

My computer had a few problems in the last few months (hardware wise) but nothing to severe so I didn't send it to the warranty because I figured that they will probably say it's all fine and send it back.
>>Be me yesterday
>>Try to turn on my laptop and it shut off after a few seconds every single time for a few hours straight
>>Be happy finally the problems are over they're going to give me a new computer
>>Today on the phone call IT guy tells me: Ok try to turn the computer on for me
REEEEEEEE WTF it turns on, I tell the IT guy and he already tries to dismiss me! "Ok, maybe you shouldn't send it to the lab, we have a great hardware diagnostic tool but it takes a few hours"
I insisted so they are going to check what's wrong with it. How can I fuck it up and not be obvious?

Attached: hammersmash.jpg (640x478, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8LWTe5CqQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

send it anyway they don’t care
If you complain enough I guarantee you they replace your mobo

There's nothing you can do but trust that the computer is faulty and send it back.

I don't have enough time to complain, the warranty runs out in a month.

It shuts off randomly maybe once a month and grinding noises comes out of the fan about once a month as well, they'll probably just send it back if I don't do nothing

inb4>>
just run windows updates

Attached: 1525305306522.jpg (667x593, 242K)

Random shut off's? Either battery or thermal.

Send it back, the repair should have its own warranty.

The battery is dead already, it's connected to the charger 24/7 and it's not thermal, checked that
Even if they won't repair it and just send it back?

Attached: 1522961180125.gif (371x209, 1.09M)

>"my computer has issues"
>"it has a warranty"
>won't send it back because it's too much work
>wants to break it even more so it somehow is fixed better later?

OP, you might be clinically fucking retarded.

If the battery is dead then remove it from the laptop if you haven't. Dead battery's can cause weird issues.

I'm sending it , I just know how these companies work where I live, if it turns on they'll probably won't even open it and just send it back
>Dead battery's can cause weird issues
Exactly what I'm looking for

Then if it still has issues send it back again.
Then if they claim the warranty expired, tell them the issue was before the warranty.
If they refuse to budge, do a chargeback
If you can't do a chargeback or your chargeback is rejected, take it to small claims court

These companies prey on weak willed faggots who wont go all the way with this shit.

>If they refuse to budge, do a chargeback
chargeback almost 3 years after the charge LUL
>These companies prey on weak willed faggots who wont go all the way with this shit.

Literally me, I have no idea how do I even go about suing someone, probably too much headache.

Attached: 1527031013561.jpg (396x385, 20K)

this sounds like dying capacitors, it's not going to get better.
Send it, at worst they will give it back, but it's likely bulged caps will be visible with naked eye

>it's not going to get better.
But it did get a little better, yesterday the computer didn't even turn on and now i'm replying to you using it.

Attached: 12.png (1008x709, 661K)

OK guys I'm going to flash a bios update and kill the power mid way. Will they be able to find out?

Attached: 1538873049200.gif (498x488, 679K)

BUMP

They won't investigate it that far. Testing is literally plug it in, turn it on, nothing. Then open it and look for physical signs of damage.

Disassemble a Piezo lighter, give some love for sensitive components with the piezo.

again
Oh, also my BIOS corrupted itself due to bugs last year when update-grub modified the boot list. It's a dual-BIOS board so recovery was simple, but on an OEM machine that's the end.

I currupted the BIOS and it doesn't turn on.
The only thing that happens is the caps lock light is blinking in morse code I think.
It doesn't exactly align with what I told them innitaly but I guess I should play dumb and everything will be fine

Attached: IMG-20181003-WA0000.jpg (1002x1600, 393K)

Spoiler, they will just fix it and you won't get a new mobo but a repaired one.
Dumbfucks try all sort of things like this and it never work.

>Flash new bios in 10 minutes with thumb drive and special key combination
>PC turn on normally, look for no other issues
>Kepp it for 30 days just because fuck you
haha great plan op, I hope your shit gets to me.

>Flash new bios in 10 minutes with thumb drive and special key combination
How?? Is this real?

No, unless he thinks pressing the power button is a special key combination.

Make full backup with Acronis and then use a powerful magnet on hard disk. It totally won't turn on again. If "lucky" it will break some hardware component too

does it have an SSD?
pull out the SSD while it's running a few times
they really hate that and you might damage the thing, resulting in the device not booting up

otherwise, maybe steam?

>use a powerful magnet on hard disk
I don't a powerful magnet and they are taking it tommorow morning, I hope the BIOS trick is enough
I'm a poorfag so HDD..
steam counts as water damage so it's really not a good idea

Attached: fe32b0f29ef5389348e15e6f00e48ada---girls-weed-girls.jpg (500x384, 56K)

btw I think the hard drive is not under warranty..
My battery is damaged organicly and is completly unusable but is not under warranty, will they give me a new when they replace my computer?

Attached: venom-movie-2018-cd.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

The thing with the magnet is not going to work..
Source: youtube.com/watch?v=U8LWTe5CqQg

Attached: cap_Grizzly.Man.2005.1080p.BluRay.DTSHD-MA.h264.Remux-decibeL_00_46_56_01.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Maybe it doesn't break anything but the hdd will mess up for sure, also with a very small magnet. It is enough to make them give a look

Have you seen the video?

Wrap it in a towel and run Prime95 until it overheats and shuts off. Start it up again and repeat the process as many times as necessary until it no longer boots.

i bought an Asus for 1300€, pushed the battery inside weirdly so it was stuck, then had the laptop repared and got the 1300€ back. based asus

It shuts off before it gets too hot so it won't work