What are some based techtubers you watch?

What are some based techtubers you watch?

Attached: 1530656557349.png (363x401, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtK75qxsQaMLZSo7KL-PmiRarU7hrpnwK]
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66716644/#66740383
youtube.com/watch?v=IUZKfB78UYg
youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc
youtube.com/watch?v=D1mJMI_uaa8
youtube.com/user/CareyHolzman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not him obviously

consumer electronics personalities are fucking cancer

Linus Tech Tips

The filter most likely changed it
>What are some söy techtubers you watch?

I like Techmoan because it's just a normal bloke talking sensibly about interesting stuff. Broadcast TV in the UK is, pretty much universally, irretrievably ruined by PC and/or ADHD sensationalism, and I guess the same goes for lots of YouTubers, so I find Techmoan to be a bit of an oasis in the desert. The sad thing is there used to be stuff like this on TV often, but these days it's apparently not allowed anymore.

Curious Droid is ok as well.

Doesn't get more based then technigger.

Can someone give me the quick rundown on the tek syndicate drama?

Money embezzled on trap fursuit, shitstorm and split.

Rossman [ pc/ apple repair and act of repair controversy, conservative life advice]
Rich Builds [right to repair, tesla car diy service]
Linus Tech Tips [ gadget and software reviews]
Great Scott [ electronics / pcb/ design]
EEVblog [ same as above]
Mighty Car Mods [car tech]
Average Linux User [ self explanatory]
Strange Parts [ Chinese tech Mecca, Iphone modding, ee design]
The 8-bit Guy [vintage apple ]
Thomas Frank [productivity apps and study tips]
Switched to Linux
Motherboard
Tutorialinux [ best youtube linux intro tuts : youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtK75qxsQaMLZSo7KL-PmiRarU7hrpnwK]
OP is a faggot

Attached: campinglunchideas-01-750x420.jpg (750x420, 78K)

VWestlife. Doesn't give a shit about new tech like me. He has the wrong opinion on linux, unfortunately.

You're a man of taste.

>He has the wrong opinion on linux
Which is?

Wendell left so there was nothing left worth watching.

He hates it based on his experience with Ubuntu 16.04.

Wendell started Level1Techs.

you spelled onions wrong

der8auer
Actually Hardcore Overclocking
bigclivedotcom

Gimme the juicy details.

any youtuber that thinks input lag and response time are two different things when talking about a monitors specs and gives 2 numbers is when I know to unfollow or block them.

this guy is a idiot he was using all his free hardware to mine bitcoins and now thinks his shitty unreal "sword dancing game" will get him out of his miserable life

the truth is the only happiness this guy found was discovering FutanariPalace.com or some thing when he was 19 and has considered him self a "tech" expert since then because he has nothing els in his life and doesn't know how to attract or express his sexuality.

hes literal trash teir

david duke

>Actually Hardcore Overclocking
/thread

lon.tv

HEY GUYYYYS!

Attached: ae.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Techmoan is a big lala prancing homofag who just buys tech he barely understands and then brags about it. He is the definition of a small souled bugman.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66716644/#66740383

a virgin faggot

This. The guy you answered to is probably a shill.

This. Emphasis on consumer. The big "tech blogs" are all just consumerist shitshows. It's really just makeup tutorials for men.

>techmoan before bed

Maximum comfy.

The only based techtuber that I know of is Luke.
The phone and gaming gear reviewers are all consumerism enabling trash.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 54K)

bisqwit

Him, and Wendell were better together.

I jerk it to ERICA GRIFFIN THE TECHNOLOGY NERD WHO LIKES TO FILM STUFF even though I have no interest in tracking devices
I want to cuck her beta numale husband and convert her to a freetard. I want to install OpenBSD with her and plow her while she fetches the ports tree

But is the motherboard tray removable?

>But is the motherboard tray removable?
I miss cases like this.

these 2 are the best in my opinion

Attached: liveface.gif (320x320, 607K)

What does "based" mean in this context

Bit jelly guys?

Pretty strong feelings about a dude who makes YouTube videos about pieces of technology.

>linustechtips
>mightcarmods
>8-bit guy

kys

I like goymans nexass, and hak5.
Eli the kkk guy is also okay sometimes.

How the fuck is this basedcuck still afloat? Literally no audience, growth completely halted, 3k views average per video, overall bleeding subs slowly, etc.

Attached: youvebeengnomed.png (853x640, 766K)

Based opinion

ExplainingComputers

gonna have to agree since Wendell described the Arch community as "problematic" and "toxic"

Tech yes City
Explainingcomputers
Gamers Nexus
Level1techs (non news vids)

It's not like he's putting any effort into those videos. Literally just sitting there in front of a camera talking or filming on his phone. Probably still makes enough to make taking half an hour out of his day worth it.

didn't this sack of shit steal most of the money from his business and spend it on his tranny girlfriend fursuit
lmao

Attached: teksyndicatesuit.jpg (750x750, 77K)

Who was that guy that shilled his channel here recently? American accent, 20K Subs and mostly budget builds.

Moves to Seattle during the biggest real estate boom in the states history to create two teams working on content. Him and Pistol in Seattle, Wendell in Virginia.

Goes broke during move. Starts embezzling funds to move to slightly cheaper Portland. "Friend" he hired to run his servers wasn't getting paid. Let's slip to Wendell what Logan was doing with the businesses money.

Wendell dissolves partnership and demands his money. Logan tries to give Wendell his initial investment not the return of investment growth as partner and contributor. Wendell threatens lawsuit, Logan panics as he's fucked and has to come up with several thousand dollars.

Server friend mouths off on the message board. Pistol chirps back. Server friend laughs and chirps back about a fur suit. Moderators confused. Logan goes full freak out and pulls the plug on the whole thing in what he thought was a power move. The Just hits him so hard he never recovers.

The only time people talk about him is when he tries to pop his head up and stay relevant on Jow Forums only to be laughed at while he cries reflecting on what a pathetic cuckold he is. Suck a dick Eugene.

Jew

>der8auer
Gaymur s o y b o y get out.

Jesus... What compelled him to do this in the first place? I haven't been following the channel too closely.

i miss the old tek syndicate memeing

Attached: helix (2).jpg (1024x576, 47K)

BudgetBuildsOfficial

painfully honest tech

Louis Rossmann.
Pretty comfy watching him fix shit and also hilarious listening to him constantly shitting on Apple.

Attached: Capture.png (1051x559, 1.15M)

>painfully honest tech
No.
youtube.com/watch?v=IUZKfB78UYg
>constantly shitting on Apple.
It's not that. His videos on Apple are eye opening.

Yeah they are, he shits at them but he is right. And does a good job fixing so it's very comfy and educating as well.

he's a lazy idiot

Retardation and reddit-level bullshit.
Level1Techs is miles better and more about the stuff people like Jow Forums would like to see.

Pretty sure he's married, he mentions it frequently in his videos.

>Rossmann
do you think he's browsing Jow Forums ?

i'm so glad Wendall split from working with him

Level1techs has been FAR more interesting than any of the content on teksyndicate

Wendell lives in Kentucky

hes just another dumb Jow Forums normalfag. Linus tech tips, joe collins, and 8bit boomer are /ourguys/

He was bored of living in bum fuck no where, he says.

Thinks Seattle is a happening place that he could get some ex-microsoft and other tech start up employees for cheap. Can't find studio space and any one half way presentable on camera for the peanuts he was offering. Goes broke.

His dream was bigger than his reality. And he can't run a company for shit. Wendell let him off the hook too easy.

>based
What are they based on? Or do you mean there are youtubers who live in a military base?

Why was Wendell accused exactly?
youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc
All of this is hard to follow and as one commenter said - the whole story would be nice without hyperbole. Also, what were some of their best videos?

Level1Techs and Luke Smith are the only acceptable answers

youtube.com/watch?v=D1mJMI_uaa8

Well it is toxic. Also Ryan is a based redpilled Republican. Wendell seems mostly centrist.

I was trying to fix this old scanner so i searched for it on youtube and found a video of Logan trying to sell it its form 2008 or something.
Dude was a cheap ass scanner sales man before tek.
cannot find the video now as I do not have scanner serial number , video its kino

>Actually Hardcore Overclocking
Buildzoid is based

What about the girl?

watched the latest tek video there, have not watched it in ages. just 1.5k views 30% dislikes
terrible quality. how are they still going?

Attached: arch.jpg (800x600, 36K)

They are kinda more a zombie channel now. Their patreon has been in free fall ever since the split and they dumped Youtube for most things and are trying to leach off subs and donations on twitch now. They do upload the live streams to Youtube to double dip still but that is mostly it.

>it's really just makeup tutorials for men.
Couldn't say better. Faggots complaining about "normies" are the first to log into their amazon.com account and buy the latest cool gaming gadget. Literally NPCs

Can Logan code C?

no just some html/css

3DGAMEMAN

Attached: rtVE1mQ.jpg (619x464, 25K)

Linus is usually fine when he's not talking about mainstream stuff.

Not that faggot.

LMAO and he liked to call Trump an idiot........

Attached: lauphing at you.jpg (413x395, 27K)

>says school is a waste of time while getting a phd
>says don't use a smartphone but owns and uses a smartphone

He has actually 99% cut off work for her and now she is streaming on twitch more than ever begging for donations since no one will hire her.

Oh fuck yes.
He's worth it even if you're just in for the amazing haircut

No love for LGR? One of the only old PC youtubers who isn't a fucking bore, cunt or moron.

Wow blast of nostalgia, this guy is still around?

/thread

Linux Tech Tips for memes and fun, just don't expect proper reviews or buy the stuff he features
Gaymers Nexus for dry delivery of good content from a fat jesus on a mountain bike
Rossmann's Apple Tips for a based jew repairman
8-bit guy for retro stuff and general awkwardness
Techmoan for a boomer buying old weird hi-fi or just scam-fi stuff
Technology Connections for random tech for non pc tech from a fat guy

Got sick of his voice, he mainly does boring "look, I played a relatively old not even obscure game on windows xp, ummmmmmmm ahhhhhhhh ha ha"

>girl

>Tutorialinux
based

Carey Holzman
youtube.com/user/CareyHolzman

Attached: Carey.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

>mighty car mods
lel you can't be serious mate, Moog is a cunt that got owned by some ausfags from /o/