After several years of honored service my phone is on its deathbed at last...

After several years of honored service my phone is on its deathbed at last, i don't know how much longer will it hold and i wish it a restful sleep.

That said, what is the most uncucked phone out there?
By that i mean: no amazon bullshit, no google bullshit, no man in the middle, no commercial software, no stuff that has no purpose being there besides making some money for who paid to put it there, no spying software, something that has been exorcized from jewish shenanigans, you know that stuff...
My phone has been during all these years basically a fancy clock for me and nothing else, what i'm looking for is something that: makes calls, receives messages, has a text editor and a calculator for everyday stuff, is cheap yet durable and not much more.
I might as well just forget about it but a phone is handy in case i break my legs in the middle of nowhere and screaming at the top of my lungs will do nothing.

What is your say Jow Forums?

Attached: >mfw zoomers have no idea what the fuck this is.jpg (382x458, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_open-source_mobile_phones
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there's no hope, just choose your new overlord, either the CIA or the chinese

All cell phones are cucked at the hardware level, no way around it

*inhales deeply*
FRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOMMM

Attached: 0_QDyCvJSonvTqtppv.jpg (1200x1200, 263K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_open-source_mobile_phones

so only Tizen and PureOS still exist, are they actually working OSs or just memes?

I'm looking through it but all i see is:
Stuff that isn't produced anymore,
Stuff that costs way too much (500+),
Stuff that is produced by your friendly neighborhood chinaman (we didn't put anything weird in there i swear sir.).

Also i don't recognize open source anymore, i used to remember it as "fight the power" but now they are all bending the knee to whatever corporation is passing by, what happened?
Isn't Firefox full SJW "respecc whamen you sexist incel" now?

Literally an iPhone.

>not running NailSalonOS on all your devices
never gonna make it

Attached: ee7.png (493x402, 7K)

baseband processors are always part of the botnet

Unrelated to OP's question, but many years back my dad had what looked like a police scanner, and we could adjust channels til we heard voices, and it would tap into what was presunably people's wireless phonecalls. We heard heated arguments between boyfriend and girlfriend etc, but it always felt a little scary, because occasionally one of them would say "hey do you hear that? It sounded like someone talking"

This was in the 1990s, so im curious what exactly it was, and if that sort of thing happened due to the nature of old wireless signals, or if its the very same.

Attached: 1537817497458.jpg (1041x1548, 323K)

a radio

I like Sonys for all around use like games music and YouTube, they've been building phones the longest I believe. Plus no Chinese just the Japanese.

That's actually a good point. Anything made and manufactured in japan is probably the best their is.

who controls their OS though?

What? iOS doesn't come with bloat, and you can uninstall shit like the Stocks app now. You don't have to enable iCloud features, so everything stays on device. You can receive phone calls, send texts, you have a calculator, and a notes app for your writing needs. And on top of that, iPhones are known to go on for years, I still use my iPhone 6, that I got from the day it was launched, as my main driver. It literally aligns with everything OP asked for. Fuck you.

That's a good point their OS is still android

It sounds like you just want a feature phone; Nokia re-released the 3310 last year if that appeals. It doesn't have a software keyboard though so your text editing would be done with a number pad.

Old cordless home telephones were literally just unencrypted analogue radios talking to the base station plugged into the phone line. If you had a scanner that worked on the same frequencies you could tune into them. I guess home phones are the sort of thing that most people don't replace until they break so very believable that people were using them well into the 90s, Modern phones use DECT so you can't just listen in anymore.

Hmm, interesting. We did live in a small city, some of my neighbours had some really old vintage dial phones too. One even had one of those big wooden box phones.