Best time to buy a laptop from Amazon

Hello frens,

I have come to ask a simple question, when should I buy this laptop? As in what is the best time to buy this laptop?

Attached: Screenshot_20181009-142801__01.jpg (1080x1151, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

camelcamelcamel.com/Acer-Predator-Overclockable-Aeroblade-PH315-51-78NP/product/B07CTHLX8C
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally all chat boards have failed me. You goys are the only ones left. Help a negroid out

Attached: 1537971982509.jpg (867x881, 262K)

thats not that great of a deal

>he doesn't know about 4kev.org

On Acer's website it's $1300, it's a $100 cheaper on Amazon. When should I buy it tho? Right now or next month? I heard electronics get cheaper in November but I'm not so sure about Amazon's policies

>gaming laptop

Just build a PC with better performance or buy an Xbox One X. Jesus christ. Never buy gaming laptops. They will literally die from overheating after a few years.

Black friday/cyber monday might be a better time

Only ever buy between 4:45 am and 4:57 am, that is known as the golden "buying minutes", where you're guaranteed to get it as low as it's going to get for the day

>when should I buy this laptop?
>gaming laptop
never

At what date tho

My family moves around a lot, my father is a diplomat you see. So a gaming laptop w/ a external cooler does the job for me.

Attached: 1499609166423.png (632x660, 16K)

>gay man laptop
No

If you move a lot then just take the desktop with you you fucking moron

I bought an MSI GE62VR almost two years ago now. I have a gaming desktop, Xbox one S, and a PS4. I use the laptop for running stuff for school and playing games on the go when I travel internationally for work.

Buy what you like. Most people against it don't know shit about current laptops. I would definitely check out an MSI or Acer as they're the best deal right now. One with a 1060 should be between $1000-$1200. So expect that to be normal. It doesn't get much cheaper. Maybe you can find one with an i7, 16gb of RAM, gtx 1060, 128-256gb SSD, and 1tb hdd for about $1100.

Just buy it when you're ready to use it.

is gayming really that important? why not just buy console?

The only people who have these laptops at my university are fat beta cucks.

wait for black friday deals if possible

The 300 is mediocre. Get 500.

camelcamelcamel.com/Acer-Predator-Overclockable-Aeroblade-PH315-51-78NP/product/B07CTHLX8C

looks like the price has been stable for three months. buy whenever you want it, won't make a difference

Looks like a pretty bad deal, all things considered OP. You can regularly get 1060 laptops for much less, (around $800), though they normally don’t come with a 144hz display.

Yeah just ran into a random on siege with the same laptop it runs games fine 1060 is the bare minimum for gaming tho so it probably won't age well going forward

>move the entire desktop around
>on top of moving a big-ass screen

kek

>user just single-handedly btfo the entire laptop market
>wristwatch market is now on suicide watch

No he isn't. Post some proof of this claim ya giant faggot

depending on OP's tastes, he might be better off buying a Nintendo Switch. There are a lot of good games you can play on a PC without a good graphics card anyway.
Personally, I'd only consider buying a gaming laptop if I end up spending a lot of time on the road and in hotel rooms.