Oy Vey!

Oy Vey!

Time to get that early 2000s market manipulation going again!

Attached: SmartSelect_20181009-074217_YouTube Vanced.jpg (1414x757, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bD9EgyKYkU
pcgamesn.com/intel-core-i9-9900k-vs-amd-ryzen-7-2700x-gaming-benchmarks#nn-graph-sheet-ashes-of-the-singularity
comptoir-hardware.com/articles/cpu-mobo-ram/36169-test-amd-x470-r5-2600-2600x-r7-2700-2700x.html?start=11
youtube.com/watch?v=qHzcsxrRUJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Using ashes of the singularity to bench anything is retarded.

what happened to their cpu """"""shortage""""""?

Ashes is an outlier. The devs actually implemented DX12 properly, madmen.

Wish that they implemented a good game along with dx12.

goy... err... people believed in it. that is all

DELETE THIS you antisemitic bastard!

trust userbenchmark and no other

except when user benchmark says that intel/nvidia is better though.

well, userbenchmark doesn't really say anything, they just gather data delivered by autists like you and me. Also the fastest CPU right now is the TR 2990WX

How fast is it with arma?

it says the 8700k is 25% percent single core speed.

what's your point family, that the 8700k is faster because it has faster sc speed? because that's obviously wrong.

Not only that, but the 8core ryzen had HALF its CORES disabled rofl rolforloflrol

Attached: 2018-10-09 15_03_49.jpg (1127x138, 21K)

>what's your point family
It's faster* (single,and quad core) than the other cpu, so the other cpu is not faster, or it should be listed as faster but with an asterix.

>AMD Unboxed's impotent sperging
>again

Attached: 778878787.jpg (330x319, 70K)

So with all the cores + 3200mhz ddr4 it gets fps in a game made for benchmarking AMD hardware?

Most people buy 2133-2400 MHz RAM

>46 fps

AMD still cant get pass the 5ghz

jesus christ what the fuck are they doing?

watch the hardware unboxed full video. All the games tested were gimped like that

youtube.com/watch?v=6bD9EgyKYkU

I don't get it

What the fuck is a paid result?

AMD doesn't suck as bad at their own benchmark as people are saying they do.
>45/46 fps
instead of
>38 fps

see
Intel paid for a commisioned review and the results are mind-boggling what kind of shit they pulled

oh and this paid review article is live now, 10 days before anyony legit reviewer has a chance to debunk it

Fucking jews

What games were tested?
I don't feel like watching any benchmarking unless it includes a game that I have played, or software that I use.

the result from article pcgamesn.com/intel-core-i9-9900k-vs-amd-ryzen-7-2700x-gaming-benchmarks#nn-graph-sheet-ashes-of-the-singularity

>Intel paid for a commisioned review and the results are mind-boggling what kind of shit they pulled
Well to quote amdfags whenever amd hardware is benchmarked.
You put your best foot forward, and show best case possible.

Why does the game mode in ryzen master disable half the cores for 2700x? It's AMD's fault

YEAH GOYS DON'T BLAME US IT'S AMD'S FAULT

Steve is always ready to shit on Intel and defend AMD.

Not that I'm anti amd, or anything, but why does it do that?

YEAH GOYS WE JUST SET IT ALL UP LIKE THIS WHY ARE YOU BLAMING US

>You put your best foot forward, and show best case possible.
for both fucking chips you dipshit

>be /v/
>buy ryzen
>see game mode button
>"guess i'll turn this on for more ef pee es"
>"wow wtf this is laggy af i'm switching to intel"
it's purely AMD's fuck up

The unpaid results are pretty alarming.

>for both fucking chips you dipshit
AMD didn't do this when they benchmarked vs intel/nvidia, and intel is doing the same.
It's just the marketing department doing marketing, and no one should pay attention to any of it.

you'd have to install ryzen master first which means you'd probably have a modicum of intelligence, unlike what this post shows.

I guess this mode was created during the times when most of games had 4 threads at max (as most consoles had this number of threads) and it could theoretically add 1-2 fps.

Attached: 1489160516428.png (800x612, 245K)

comptoir-hardware.com/articles/cpu-mobo-ram/36169-test-amd-x470-r5-2600-2600x-r7-2700-2700x.html?start=11

Max visibility(12km on sight and object, 100m for shadows) Ultra SMAA during a flight in a jet. Done 10 times for averages.

Eh. That doesn't say much on how the game perform with the different cpus. They should have used "yet another arma benchmark" instead of doing fly overs with a plane.
ie; youtube.com/watch?v=qHzcsxrRUJw
This guy uses lower settings, but it's far more telling than the french website for comparisons.

>flyover
They are doing flyovers, no?
I think I misunderstand how they are doing the benchmark.

"Flyovers" are the most demanding in this game. It's where the differences are greater.