General theory of relativity:

General theory of relativity:

Light is the fastest.

Where are the clock?

With two different velocities of clocks, how does same light have same speed?

Attached: light.jpg (2000x2000, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CeQXsIiGp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

light's speed is constrained by the "refresh rate" of the universe

You mean lightweight clocks?

youtube.com/watch?v=3CeQXsIiGp8

It's not the speed of light per se.

It's the speed at which information can travel through space. It's the fast speed at which CAUSALITY can propagate through space.

However, space can travel faster than the speed of light.

Since the universe's expansion is acceleration, in the future, we won't be able to see other galaxies because they'll be accelerating away faster than light.

Think of light speed as identity, that will make it easier. Light speed is the baseline, it should really be called 1 speed and everything else is somehwere between 0 and 1

>Where are the clock?
the clock store

Attached: Phsyics Trolls Speed of Light Pole.png (932x424, 20K)

Yes, that differs by the time dilatation to observer, which implies light can go faster than light observed from elsewhere...

I just asked, if same light, observed from two spaces with different time dilatation can have different speed.

itt: superluminalets

perception != reality

So if time if I observe distant light from two perspective with two different frames of time dilatation it still goes same speed? That result in two different universe.

Yes, but I measured something changing coordinates more than 1 light year per year in this situation, can you somehow explain what shit is really happening?

read

Light travels at speed of light, it's not moving, time is frozen there... There is no reality about light that you can go in with time in, until it's not propagating slower than speed of light.

Irrelephant. We don't have so

Time slows down the slower you are. Light is simply at the baseline of how fast things can go so it's always instantaneous. From the POV of a light ray, it never travels, it reaches the destination instantly, regardless of the physical distance.

The impulsion is a deformation wave that would travel slower.

That depends on the observer. Near black hole light still travels at c except time itself is slower. So if you are in the same location then you observe as traveling at c, if you are outside and far away of blackhole then the light will seem slower (redshift)

It will red shift, that's change in frequency. But the distance it does cross is same distance in time measured outside of effects of black hole?

No its still the same universe

Except that troll image is obviously wrong. The force would propagate down the pole no faster than the speed of light, way slower actually.

Your grammar is so horrible I have no idea what you're actually asking, so I just gave a tl;dr on general relativity.

Attached: 1539032538268.gif (264x264, 1.64M)

How does it happens it travels more than light year in measured year time then?

This guy actually. not

If you are using time to measure distance then no, the light that travels near blackhole will take longer to travel same distance than the light that travels in empty space with no blackhole nearby.

>Time slows down the slower you are

Attached: Smile2.jpg (362x310, 48K)

This gif is the easiest and most simple way to explain time dilation to anyone.

Attached: TimeDilation.gif (360x398, 630K)

Yes, but how does when the time dilates slowing down things for me, light happens to travel light year in less than year passes for me, therefore it's traveling faster than light.

What's the deal with this dance? I work in Target and like every kid under maybe 10 years old does this if they are standing still for more than 10 seconds. Is it like the new Macarena dance or something?

So we have c somewhere at one time dilatation and c at another time dilatation.

They do not differ.

Light travels different distance in same time.

So you tell me in one ball, light travels at c, in another too.

So the distance they traveled in same time is same, but when we count time on bigger ball, light on smaller ball traveled more distance in same measured time.

So light is faster than c.

Tell me where I am wrong. Bonus points for proving.

Attached: balls.jpg (360x240, 40K)

Fuck if I know. Some kid was doing this shit then Katy Perry had him on during her SNL performance last year.

If you are in presence of black hole theb time is running slower at your location compared to a location away from black hole. So light still travels and normal speed outside, and inside light also at same speed (distance/time) but it is inside, because 1 unit of time inside blackhole is larger/longer than outside.
So while you do nothing the whole day inside blackhole, several actual days pass outside. The light from outside reaches you and if you were to observe with impossibly large telescope from inside blackhole you would see several days of action happen in fast motion in the period of lets say one black hole day.

Yes and I also see light traveling more distance than light at my location passed thus it's faster than C.

>I also see light traveling more distance
That cant be if you are inside or near black hole. Things will appear to be happening faster outside but the light will not travel more distance.

if there were another observer in unaffected space then yes, he would see you or any object or even light near black hole traveling shorter distances .

It's a dance on fortnite.

Sorry to hear about your stroke, Op