My CPU usge is on 100% whenever I'm not monitoring it

My CPU usge is on 100% whenever I'm not monitoring it.

I've noticed photoshop running slow af, that's when I went suspicious. Whenever I opened task manager to see which process was slowing my pc down, all I saw was a brief 100% spike but in less than a second it went back to normal.

I think I've caught some kind of miner that hides itself whenever I open the task manager; because in processexplorer / afterburner I see this particular process taking up 100% cpu whenever windows task manager is closed.

Malwarebytes hasnt detected shit. How do I get rid of it?

>inb4 install gentoo

Attached: Captura.jpg (620x144, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.any.run/tasks/5339bb4c-b099-444e-8753-0e36781adb24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep task manager open

Disable Windows Defender

Keep task manager minimised? Then quickly open it and press printscreen before virus can hide

Windows does weid things when iddle, shills will tell you that it's always indexing.
It's even worse when you don't have SSD.

>winblows 10
fucking retard

>those launch options
HAHAHAHAHA oh wow.
OP, you're totally fucked and part of at least five botnets.
Do yourself a favor and do a format and reinstall

I see you forgot to install CommonSense 2018

>Uses a torrent client
>Acts surprised he caught a miner

Long story short, I was a total retard and downloaded (and executed) a visual basic script while drunk and looking for a torrent. Feel like a retard.

I killed the process, on msconfig there is an "autoit v3 script" task that executes on startup.

this desu

pic related the niggers that are having you mine for them

Attached: 1514449029701.png (720x400, 16K)

>9999
>abyss
Huh

dont stare too long

you need to install gentoo

TCP 9999 is used for some mining pools, but the open port could be anything given the popularity of the number.

AutoItScript leads to a directory in which I have no acess at all, tried changing permissions and I can't do it either.

Will back up data in a separate drive, and will try rolliing back (still keep the pre-update restore point). If it is still there, will format from scratch.

As an excuse, the only reason I'm using windows is because I am requried to use Visual studio.

>Backing up data from a compromised computer

Which I'll store in a quarantined drive and open in linux to make sure it doesn't have any executables.

I backup every week, but it would be a pain in the ass to lose what I've got during the last 4 days.

this lol
OP you're fucked if you didn't already have airgap backup

>gpedit
>disable: cortana, windows store, windows defender

>services
>disable BITS

These are the usual suspects in wankers 10

>windows 10
found your problem, install superior windows 7

stratum = cryptomining stuff

Visual Studio runs on all platforms. Whats you next excuse?

>microshit botnet running in the background
>cuckdobe botnet running in the background
what is the problem, again?

Attached: absolutely.jpg (480x451, 57K)

>Press a key before a computer program does something in a fraction of a microsecond

>wankers 10

woah got em

Some registry key removal + some junk generated folder removal + malwarebytes adwcleaner, followed by last monday's system restore point = clean pc.

Also, some dude uploaded what appears to be the very same virus (the visual basic script disguised as a .torrent) to an online analyzer, pretty much has all the info of what that fucker does. I'll post it just for the lols:

app.any.run/tasks/5339bb4c-b099-444e-8753-0e36781adb24

Just in case, I'll still be formatting when I have time, but for now I won't have the cpu clogged.