Half of Jow Forums threads are arch vs mint vs buntu vs debian

Half of Jow Forums threads are arch vs mint vs buntu vs debian
Nobody ever talks about an OS that is actually free without proprietary software included
You faggots literally can't even listen to Stallman
gnu.org/distros/
KYS

Attached: richard_stallman-620x465-100590280-gallery.idge.jpg (620x465, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/distros/optionally-free-not-enough.html
gnu.org/distros/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is nothing wrong with offering proprietary software as an option as long as it doesn't come installed by default

gnu.org/distros/optionally-free-not-enough.html

I don't give a shit, I'm not a communist

Sadly the libre distros are shit unless you have the right hardware (which is usually some outdated shit from 10 years ago)

Ok, so as a linux noob whos been running xubuntu for 2 months now and gets me diamonds, why hasnt a small group written an os that doesnt come w proprietary? I dont get it

did you click on the link in the OP?

>gnu.org/distros/
Some people just dont want to share their code in fear that someone else might copy them and sell the software. I cant blame them when we live in a society where money is everything. Ive ran alot of distros over the years and they are all great. If you have an issue with the software, than contact the dev directly and try to compromise a deal where they explain to you how the software is written, if they legally can.

Give me two reasons to give half a shit about free software.
Linux = windows alternative, nothing more. Software doesn't make you free, the 2nd amendment does.

I'd wish people talk more about CRUX and Slackware but it looks they dont have that many users here.

SHALL

NOT

Why does this faggot always equate free software with ethical software just to promote his GNU license. Basically any software that doesn't use it is unethical... Fucking washed up retarded hippy degenerate. God forbid programmers actually make a living

Fucking this. I don't even use any of Stallman's software, literally.

>slackware

Attached: mah-nigga.jpg (318x248, 13K)

Letting the gumbment watch yr every movement
>but muh guns!
The rest of the bill of rights is just as important as the 2nd retard

>Letting the gumbment watch yr every movement
They can do that with and without your using """""certified botnet-free""""" software.

That doesnt mean you have to make it easy. Just because the gumbment can break into my house, doesnt mean I should leave the door and curtains open

You're making it easy by waving that large flag of suspicion "look at me im so special and jaded"

Thanks CIA. Yr right Ill go back to Winblows spyware because i love being a slave

Weak retort.

Yes.

Don't proprietary drivers only load if applicable? Why is it such a big deal if there are closed blobs, if you're running libre hardware? The closed blobs will only load if you're running closed hardware.

Read what the guy has linked to you.

The Stallman cycle:
>rms predicts thing, warns
>people don't listen, laugh
>thing happens
>repeat

Should I switch from Debian to PureOS to practice the most pure form of freedom?

BE

Do you think Gabe Newell and Stallman ever meet up to finger blast each other's fart holes? Haha

A Jow ForumsFAG ON Jow Forums