/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Comfy 'Fuck Weebs' Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
- FL tokens on RED until the 10th
- GGn HTTP up HTTPs down (What else is new?)
- Orpheus IRC is up
- Continued endless boring discussion about nothing.

Old Thread:

Attached: 1530992329727.png (1144x768, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/9mt80x/yesboff_reg_open_last_time_for_the_year_ratioless/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss the old thread. This one is cringe and bluepilled.

r8 m80s.

Attached: file.png (489x35, 7K)

>no HDB

8/10 No /a/ or /co/ trackers.

>Filling a desperately wanted request
>Helping bail out a user in need
>Invited someone on a chance and they became a responsible site contributor
>Reseed a torrent long-dead for an orphaned leecher(s)
When was the last time you did something good that made you feel good, or had things end up working out well /ptg/?

I don't like anime or cartoons.

Why would I ever need HDB when I've got PTP and AHD?

another day another 0mb upload on red

nice early thread faggot

Attached: __patchouli_knowledge_touhou_drawn_by_maho_moco__28b80fa24109ea04ae861afb3f0aa4a1.jpg (1200x1800, 333K)

>Why would I ever need HDB when I've got PTP and AHD?

Don't make me laugh.

Go ahead and tell me :^)

pyramid pic says Bitme is active? is it?

Attached: bitme.jpg (1069x243, 51K)

PTP tracker dead too

Does this mean we can download without affecting ratio?

Hopefully I'm next.

mtv and btn are pretty garbage for cartoons. what choices do i have and how can i reach them? had more luck finding things on ipt really

>had more luck finding things on ipt really
this
ipt is fucking comfy

What kind of cartoons? There's myspleen for the truly obscure and cartoon chaos.

>what choices do i have
The choice of growing up and not watching media produced for children.

>says the grown man posting on an anime website

basically 2000s era cartoon network shows in general. nothing that should be too rare but i'm finding a lot of dead torrents and incomplete collections there on both trackers.
gave up on that when i found out i still found pleasure in cartoons after i got older. no reason to stop really

myspleen is excellent for those but you might want to look at cc as well

finally a good bread

hell yeah...fuck weebs!

>myspleen
Oh great thanks, I'll be sure to get in sometime this decade.

Yeah it used to be dead easy to get in. You could just go to reddit or the originaltrilogy forums and that was that. I'm sure it will be just as easy when it opens back up. Myself I've been a member since 2006. It's my oldest active tracker account.

Are there any specific cartoons you're looking for? If it's not too much stuff I can probably dump some of it on google drive for you. I'm bored enough to do that right now.

R8 my pyramid boys! I'm also on AHD but never use that shit so I removed it from my bookmarks

Attached: Screenshot_20181009-190823.png (1080x1920, 112K)

Not the guy you replied to, but you're based.

Again no HDB. I thought everyone got in last year.

dont disrespek ahd

I could get in, but I'm not interested in collecting trackers of the same content. Having PTP and BTN is enough for movies/TV... wish I could delete my AHD for the very same reason.

og user here. thanks for the offer but what i wanted at the moment i ended up eventually finding so it's okay. pretty based though

>good enough

Amusing. I don't even bother with PTP. I got in when it was brand new and I disliked it. Haven't had an account there in almost ten years. I have BTN and I usually use it for TV instead of HDB, except in cases where encodes were made from web sources to fix technical flaws. Those aren't allowed to be uploaded on BTN. The movie encodes are the best around though. That's why I have it and also why I use it.

Enjoy watching your mainstream movies. 75% of my library doesn't have an HD release, but I guess your right, I could replace the HD ones with better encodes if I got into HDB...

no bulli user :^(

based

based cartoonposter

TFW from banned countries

Attached: utorrent4mq3.png (1024x630, 53K)

get an invite from a friend

Global ban user. Need staff permission.

Obligatory FUCK RED post

just got my myspleen invite

oh shit, the tokens expire tomorrow

Attached: .jpg (238x186, 8K)

>all those public fags

Attached: dude.webm (480x480, 266K)

>RARBG
kek

i joined torrentleech a couple months back and i did what i always do when i get into a new tracker search the catalog and find stuff i already have i find a torrent with 2 leechers i think to my self easy upload go to bed once im done rechecking torrents wake up i have beed banned for ratio rigging and the mods on the irc stone walled me so i dont be nice any more

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-02-13-02h58m09s053.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

I recently invited someone to a tracker and he has been actively using it ever since. He told me I made his day. I wish I had more friends that were into trackers or would like to get into it. It feels good inviting people.

once more, with punctuation.

i've taken a chance on a few users i didn't know well and haven't been burned yet. frankly some people i trusted have gotten their accounts disabled over inactivity. the no pajeet rule usually works out for me

private trackers are for cucks that can't host their own PB databases of content at extremely high quality while maintaining high up/down speeds and utilizing scrapers to retrieve and process content for you.
stay mad, poorfags

Worst b8 in eons.

Apollo. Rip fucking blows

>Apollo
hahahahahahahahahaha

Does anyone know when the last time ADC opened applications? I've been waiting for 6 months now with no luck.

Fuck off yellow fever cuck

Attached: NANCY.jpg (600x450, 185K)

GGn is a tracker with great content and staff who do not give a single shit about said content

It needs to fucking die already so we can get a real tracker

This is happening on this very board:

>we
Thanks, I'm on a couple of real trackers you dirty pajeet.

Name one (1) tracker with as many games as GGn
I'll wait

>muher guayemsuhhurr

Attached: 1518361681099.png (644x800, 15K)

I thought so.

no you did not

i've found some rare stuff using magnet indexer btdig.com

Just got my CG invite.

just got your mom's invite

hey its me ur friend

hehehehehehehehehhhe

that sucks. they should be glad there are seeders so that the leeches will have something to pay for

can playbits evolve?

With GGn being so incompetent is there any point ranking up there or should I focus on RED? To get the points I need I need upload so I bought a rare book off eBay that has a bounty of ~1TB, it just arrived but I need to scan around 400 pages.

I need PTP and BTN but not sure if I should go ahead and scan, or just keep working on RED.

red b/c i think ptp will pull their inviter by the end of the year

/marked/

Marking someone who hasn't uploaded anything to be identified with.

Attached: #.gif (350x262, 724K)

When he fills the request, he will be officially /marked/
Probably a poorfag anyway. Bought the book off EBay but asked if he should go ahead and scan it. Like nigga why did you buy the book if you dont want to scan and upload it.

I need to report an idiot to staff anonymously. How to do? I just hate the guy and I need to see him banned.

Post what he did here. Include his name

Why take the time to scan and upload something when the invite threads will be pulled?

>poorfag
>buying thigns off eBay for trackers

His name is puff and he called my mom a nigger.

Puff would never say that.

Until he did :(

it's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Only poorfags pretend to buy stuff. Why did he buy the book in the first place then? Need fap paper?
Name me a tracker which pulled their invite thread on RED

he's frequent here, posting it here would make him take precautions

Evidently someone is a tad retarded and has difficult reading, I'll try caveman.

>bought book to get upload bounty on GGn
>book has over 400 pages so scanning it will take time
>GGn is facing continuous down time, PTP will probably pull their recruitment thread
>no point in taking the effort to scan the book

How could he take precautions if he's already committed the act you are going to accuse him of? They aren't postcautions.

Send book to dollarscan

he would prepare himself, making up excuses or something. idk

Ok I thought that's a RED request
Definitely a retard. Might as well scan it and take the bounty since you already bought it.

What did he do? Would it warrant a perma? If so just post it here

iPT bitchesssss

On a side note, GGn is the home of iceloops so you don't have to worry about being /marked/

If you are staff, you guys should consider an anonymous tip line or something. just saying. I want to see that idiot banned so much but just can't do it here.

Quick check, where's Immortal Seed on the pyramid?

>(((anonymous tip line)))
Great way to get yourself banned.

Ever heard of staff pm?
Posting here wont warrant a ban but instead will make both of you /marked/

Did he fuck your girlfriend?

NEW HOWARD STERN TRACKER AND ITS OPEN REG.

reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/9mt80x/yesboff_reg_open_last_time_for_the_year_ratioless/

puke