Eric Raymond: founder of Open Source Initiative

“Gays experimented with unfettered promiscuity in the 1970s and got AIDS as a consequence”

“Police who react to a random black male behaving suspiciously who might be in the critical age range as though he is an near-imminent lethal threat, are being rational, not racist.”

Based and Redpilled. What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: EricRaymond.jpg (400x600, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay-related_immune_deficiency
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think he needs a better dental hygiene regiment

He's autistic, which means he often tells the truth even when it isn't tactful or socially appropriate to do so.

>He's autistic
So hes been coddled like a child his whole life?

Autism is likely a genetic condition. His father probably had rotten seed.

well he's not wrong

this is the power of meritocratic system, it lifts people based on merit not their connections or superfluous attributes, and usually they value a correct answer more than a nice answer, both of those opinions are more correct than they are nice

Well, thing is he is wrong, on both counts. And being autistic doesn't give you any inherit insight or knowledge about anything. In fact people have likely been nice towards him for his disability, ironically enough.

wrong as in
>he is exaggerating the effects of something
or
>the complere opposite is true

punkass raycis cracka smdh

Open Source is a proprietary cock sucking botnet welcoming piece of shit.

These statements are a violation of the CoC. This racist, homophobic, misogynist shit lord has no place in the open source community. For the safety of all minorities he must be removed from all projects he is a contributor for.

No, he's not wrong. Homosexuals are notoriously hypersexual and engage in promiscuous sexual behavior. Just look at the case of the homosexual flight attendant Gaëtan Dugas.

Once regarded in the mainstream as Patient Zero for the AIDS epidemic in North America, the revisionist narrative now states that he was merely one of several hyper-sexual homosexuals who spread the disease throughout the world with enormous amounts of casual sex. If homosexuals had monogamous relationships like normal people do, the disease would not have spread like wildfire through their 'community'.

Attached: AIDS_index_case_graph.svg.png (1280x875, 255K)

your single digit is a minority

Ok sweetie, what is racist about executing people based on their race?

Your statement contradicts itself. Read it again and correct the script.
Is this...bait?

Actually I meant to say "sweetle"

But didn't gays get aids because they fucked around a lot instead of having a single steady partner for years

>Your statement contradicts itself. Read it again and correct the script.
>t. homosexual on damage control

Both the original Gaëtan Dugas narrative and the revisionist Gaëtan Dugas narrative are damning indictments of the promiscuous behavior of homosexuals.

Attached: SEBASTIAN-BACH-ANTIGAY-SHIRT.jpg (1536x1813, 208K)

>Eric Raymond: founder of Open Source Initiative
>What do you think Jow Forums?
Drop stalled meme from the sticky.

I think that oversimplifying questions that have a high degree of complexity is dangerous and lends itself to actors whom have ulterior motives to attempt to influence public opinion. Anonymous boards are great places to test these memes as they provide a fertile ground for ideas to be engrossed by dozens or even hundreds of anons but not necessarily examined or investigated.

case in point>>

>Eric Raymond
did he write his own compiler?
if not, he is a CIA nigger

Attached: 1464654494160.jpg (228x171, 21K)

>implying homosexuals don't have greatly elevated rates of HIV
>implying this isn't because they have greatly elevated rates of promiscuous casual sex
Both of these are objective facts. To deny it you have to throw the pursuit of truth itself out the window and take an ridiculous abstract epistemological stance about literally every being unknowable.

Like it or not, ERS is right about homosexuals and AIDS.

Yes, that is correct. Anybody denying it is trying to deceive you.

he needs to join the army to improve his dental hygiene?

>Open Source is proprietary
wew

cringe

This thread is off topic and OP is a total faggot.

I agree with him, he said nothing factually wrong.

>Well, thing is he is wrong, on both counts.
Nice facts backing your statement.
He is right on both counts.

who's being executed? I only see blacks who fight and attack the cops and 99% of the time the cops are found justified.

We only have aids today because in the early 1980s faggots would go to bath houses and have sex with dozens of a men sometimes a night all without condoms.

The only reason we have aids so wide spread today is because of that.

and yes Aids is still a gay disease, it always has been and always will be.

Aids and HIV are still primarily found in the sodomite community. I know I know, africa but we cant' count africa.

>t. Brainlet

>Well, thing is he is wrong, on both counts
both are correct, retard

>because in the early 1980s faggots would go to bath houses and have sex with dozens of a men sometimes a night all without condoms
?
>but we cant' count africa
also ?

What's the straight white man OS?

started following his rss a while a go but he writes too many tldr posts about shit idc about

OpenBSD

Use case?

This

Desktop OS

software development and shitposting on Jow Forums
not planning to rice

Its why no major jew ever signed him up, bach songs were shit but he was good looking and also had good voice, they could have made a star out of him

>inherit insight

Attached: 1520173211100.png (645x729, 14K)

Unironically Windows

Solaris 11.4 or OpenVMS x86

You take that back!

Underrated post

>He is right on both counts.
He is.
Kids wont admit it though

This.

Too bad Microsoft is being overrun by Pajeets. They had a good run

>He's wrong, and I'm not going to tell you why and I mean look at him, the guy is a creep and a racist, and probably a mysogynist too ugh

Attached: 1486966464502.jpg (604x413, 55K)

Oh sweetie you can get aids from more than just inserting your shit covered penis into other men's rectums until they bleed or experience micro perforations. You can also get HIV/AIDS by sharing used needles when you're both doing smack or intravenous cocaine together

Why do right wingers always perceive any disagreement as a slight against their character?

Attached: 1486969087274.png (610x444, 43K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay-related_immune_deficiency

>Stop noticing patterns

Attached: images[1].jpg (247x204, 6K)

Where did I mention white people sweetie? I think you should do a bit of introspection before lashing out at other people's character on an anonymous board.

oh sweetie

Attached: 1486969247297.jpg (696x423, 35K)

>>Oh sweetie you can get aids from more than just inserting your shit covered penis into other men's rectums until they bleed or experience micro perforations.
While you CAN get aids from a bad blood transfusion, statistically the strong connection between AIDS and the 'homosexual community' is impossible to deny while remaining intellectually honest.

lol sweetie now you're just being silly! Mommy loves you!

>says something that's correct
>WOW is he a FELLOW MAGAPEDE?

>If you disagree with the hive-mind you lack intelligence.

I mean use case more in the sense of your hardware, values and desired release style than user experience. Honestly, anything Unix-y ends up being very similar. Once you settle anywhere, you may as well stay there unless there's a good reason switch.

If you need an initial seed of OSes and distros, here's what I have experience with in recent history:

* OpenBSD works well (if 20 to 30% more slowly) on supported hardware. This will exclude, e.g., certain wireless modems, many Nvidia GPUs, etc. It refuses to support TRIM as an ideological stand so if you're planning to use your SSDs for 15 years rather than 10, look elsewhere. The rigid release schedule means core packages (and even some ports) can lag behind though it's never been an issue for me so far. Once you get past the 30 second boot time (on an SSD!), it feels zen. Everything is easy to find and it's the most Unix-y experience I've had on an actually usable, non-meme OS. It would be my go-to for anything older or for laptops where I know I won't need to go for the latest and "greatest".

* Arch and Void Linux are somewhat comparable in terms of compatibility and being kept up to date with source but differ in general use philosophy. Arch goes for the bigger, more managed systemd and pacman approach whereas Void goes with a leaner, more manual runit (think sysvinit) and xbps approach. and very nice if you have a double or even triple (!) digit IQ. Void's community is also on the smaller side and it doesn't have an AUR but it feels more homely and I've never had it break in the way Arch does every other year. They'd be my go-to choices for recent hardware and demanding applications.

* Debian and Ubuntu are good if you want support and don't want to spend much (if any) time maintaining your system. This can't be said about the previous choices. I can barely tell them apart once they're up and running though Ubuntu has even more of an initial "just werks" factor.

>>says something that's correct
>>WOW is he one of those MAGAPEDE nazis?

I didn't accuse you of lacking intelligence. I accused you of intellectual dishonesty. The difference being that you know you're wrong, and simply don't care because you think the truth is an acceptable loss in your pursuit of a political agenda (e.g. the ends justify the means, so you feel you have license to lie.)

What's more, I think you understood the above distinction but pretended not to. And you'll probably again pretend to not understand the distinction, should you choose to respond to this post.

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122

>One very notable pathology is a form of argument that, reduced to essence, runs like this: “Your refusal to acknowledge that you are guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…} confirms that you are guilty of {sin,racism,sexism, homophobia,oppression…}.” I’ve been presented with enough instances of this recently that I’ve decided that it needs a name. I call this general style of argument “kafkatrapping”, and the above the Model A kafkatrap. In this essay, I will show that the kafkatrap is a form of argument that is so fallacious and manipulative that those subjected to it are entitled to reject it based entirely on the form of the argument, without reference to whatever particular sin or thoughtcrime is being alleged. I will also attempt to show that kafkatrapping is so self-destructive to the causes that employ it that change activists should root it out of their own speech and thoughts.

This whole thread supports the argument that white people need to go extinct.

cringe

Yes, the world is cringing at white people.

>and very nice if you have a double or even triple (!) digit IQ.
They're both functional and very nice if you have a double or even triple (!) digit IQ.*
Fucked up when refactoring the post after hitting the length limit.

But again, I'll stress that if your computer works as you want it to and you don't want to take an ideological stand against some part of your system, there's no reason to change. You won't impress anyone with your jury-rigged Arch-Gentoo abomination that segfaults when you run echo, a barely-usable Plan9 fork or some LFS attempt whose applications you'll update once a year (if that). If you do anything like that, it's gotta be for its own sake, as a hobby.

(You)

yikes

>kikes
ftfy

i think he really needs a shave

>everyone who doesn't agree with my worldview is a right winger
>right left is a good political spectrum system
Faggot.

Attached: 6ee[1].jpg (491x491, 40K)

>white people
You mean "people".

Attached: 16115062_1170290126353282_2351310189012739294_n.png (800x533, 535K)

>monogamous relationships
>normal people
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

yikes

Even a cursory investigation of the facts will reveal to anybody who cares that homosexuals have a great deal more sexual partners than normal people do. A GREAT deal.

Of course you know that, you're merely feigning ignorance.

>still thinking monogamy is normal
Not gay BTW, but not a monogamous freak stuck fucking one hole for the rest of my life.

I think he's saying that hypergamy has spread from the gays to formerly decent people.

>he continues trying to avoid the incontrovertible fact that homosexuals are more promiscuous than normal people
Typical.

Hypergamy is still far more prevalent among homosexuals, and hypergamous homosexuals very often take it to a further extreme than hypergamous normal people.

>Hypergamy is still far more prevalent among homosexuals, and hypergamous homosexuals very often take it to a further extreme than hypergamous normal people.
And to ESR's point, this was particularly true during the 80s during the outbreak of AIDS.

What's your proposed solution to monogamy then? Who raises the children? Just the women? Because certainly no respecting man will raise another man's spawn.

When did this place get taken over by religious nutjobs? Fucking freaks. Imagine being stuck dicking one hole for the rest of your life, imagine how miserable that would make one. Just imagine.

Create a society so devoid of purpose that suicide rates among men skyrocket and allow the remaining ones to have harems, clearly.

He's probably a hedonist who doesn't give a shit. Most are.

This poster is correct but will be drowned up by Jow Forums incels.

Hypergamy does not mean fuck everything that moves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy

Hypergamy (colloquially referred to as "marrying up" or "gold-digging") is a term used in social science for the act or practice of a person marrying a spouse of higher caste or social status than themselves.

Thank you for the fact check sweetie.

>(self-)respecting man
>on Jow Forums
hahahahahahahahaha good one.

This discussion is not about religion, but since you brought it up I'll mention that I'm not even remotely religious. The relationship between promiscuous nature of homosexuals the AIDS outbreak is not a matter of religion, it's hard truth.

Expecting literal teenage incels to know that is pure folly.

>Jow Forums is the whole world
You're a special kind of retard, good to know.

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 78K)

>i wan pee pee in many feel good hole :DD
>haha u only one hole

Polygamy then. Thanks for the correction though I'm sorry that I know that word.

Fuckin based!

Autism is actually an evolutionary strategy. Having the entire population be a bunch of submissive cattle who are afraid to speak due to social norms imposed by an external force can have disastrous results. This is all playing out in real time with fake news, Soros funding, political imprisonment, and edgelords on the internet trying to shed light on all of it.

On the surface autism may seem like a defect. In reality it's a feature and not a bug.

Attached: RMSESRpol.png (550x365, 261K)

Nitpicking over definitions does not change the core truth of the discussion here, that homosexuals are statistically more promiscuous than normal people, which is why they contract sexually transmitted diseases including HIV/AIDS at FAR greater rates than normal people.

RMS may be a jew, but that doesn't change the fact that he's right about nearly everything concerning software.

It's not a bad thing to point out that a word is being misused, and he didn't do it in a derisory manner. I don't see the problem.