There is literally nothing more r*ddit than a headphone jack...

There is literally nothing more r*ddit than a headphone jack. Why do people still act like it’s a big deal to remove it? Get some wireless headphones you impoverished fags

Attached: 1C561B03-A850-4F21-80C6-02FF9468F707.jpg (950x534, 76K)

Add to that all current music is cucked by lossy formats Bluetooth headphones adds it's own compression to sound so the end result is pure dogshit. Of course you would not give a fuck because all your music is zoomers trap and edm meme music that is overcompressed and overlimited garbo that sound both shitty at Flac or 128kbit mp3.

There is literally nothing more fag than OP.

Most of my headphones have aux cables, and I like that they don't have to be charged in order to run.
I can see why many people regard headphone jacks as obsolete though.

Wireless still lags more than copper and its noticeable while recording and watching video

Attached: 6ea.png (420x396, 23K)

Attached: 667.gif (150x148, 930K)

Attached: 183795.jpg (406x402, 53K)

My phone has a headphone jack but I still choose to use a dongle.
Pic is the dongle

> Get some wireless headphones you impoverished fags
I did.
> cost about $50
> No LDAC or AptX support, only SBC
> cymbals sound like trash
Once I repair my jack, I will put on my CX180, which were priced for just $20, and won't look back. They sound better, too.

Forgot to post dongle

Attached: 20181009_124924-01.jpg (3996x1251, 1.34M)

When wireless headphones can last for 6-8 hours straight then we can talk. Other than that fuck off.

My AM61 Honor should have something about 9 hrs, I charge them once a week.
t. (Mom, I got trips! Mommey! Mommey! Get the camera! Mommey!)

Best combo is when a zoomer with an iPhone is glad because "digital sound is better" but the same person tells you vinyl is great

>having to charge your headphones
Wow great another thing I have to remeber to do for literally no benefit.
Those cheap chink batteries will just go to shit within half year under heavy use anyway just making them even more annoying.

>compression
>latency
>bulkier (for AMP and Battery's)
>more expensive because of those two
>another thing you have to charge
Or
>wired, plug right in
>use phones built in dac/amp
>no charging
>cheaper

Op is a fag

any wireless peripheral is a onions boy meme

better reddit than faggot

Attached: cook surgically removed my asshole.jpg (446x503, 35K)

Headphone jack is really an old meme but where the fuck are the good wireless headphones at? Earbuds have crappy battery life, making them nearly useless.

Attached: 1537277285150.png (235x303, 12K)

Wireless headphones have this annoying buzz sound which i can't stand.

>he uses shit tier wireless headphones, totally oblivious to audio quality, and is gleefully proud about his niggerlike ignorance

hint: there are no good wireless headphones