Everyone on Jow Forums mocks the iPhone XS/XR

>everyone on Jow Forums mocks the iPhone XS/XR
>Google release phones at the same price point that are objectively worse in almost every way
>Samsung phones are more bloated than the average Linux user
>Every Chinese phone will spy on you and 90% have worse build quality than IKEA furniture

Looks like once my SE dies I'll be staying with Apple

Attached: FYvmeBK0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgqUjqbXMZA
youtube.com/watch?v=c06HoSJdDjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be fair apple phone are chinese made...

>Arguing over smartphone supremacy
>Probably a phone poster
Smartphones in and of themself are a cancer, this is like arguing if you’d rather have lung cancer, breast cancer, or colon cancer.
Use something simple and durable that does what you need it to do.

Assembled there because otherwise they'd be unaffordable, the build quality and software remains far beyond that of any chinkphone

no it's not, Apple make the best smartphones

All phones are crap by default.
But you can uncrapify the androids with stuff such as lineage OS.

The iPhone SE is great by defaul

SE was highly praised though.

>Google release phones at the same price point that are objectively worse in almost every way
Except the most important way, the screen.

You need to root it to install actually fun programs.

no you don't, nerd

Yes, you do, walled garden slave.

Name 3 'fun programs' that are worth rooting an iPhone. Let me guess, you like to play pokemon emulators.

OK I admit the displays are no worse, so they draw on one aspect (assuming iPhone of same price) and lose in every other way

>no headphone jack
>no microSD
>1080 on small variant
Sticking with my S9, fuckin gay

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-125051_YouTube.jpg (1439x1036, 405K)

The difference is android

No its expensive for expensiveness's sake. I have an SE and its nice, but every iOS update since 7 had made iphones slower until 12 (just as steve jobs died).

The software is piss poor. Its slow, fisher price looks, and crippled. The processors would be nice if you could do more than play candy crush and browse facebook without jailbreaking it.

I loved iOS6 with jailbreak so much that I didn't get rid of my 5 until last year. The SE is 'better' in terms of specs but still the browser on the 5 sometimes beats it consistently despite being 5 years older.

An utter embarrassment. Aside from benchmarks, the iPhone's main adversary is their previous phones being better than the newer ones with shit software, that NPCs update.

Attached: image.jpg (640x320, 46K)

GCC, ffmpeg, emacs.

IKEA is fine. Not all of us are jews like you user

no it's not, you're just poor
>a bunch of random letters no one who isn't an incel cares about

I would take your bait even further, but instead i will post a picture of a nice looking japanese operating system.

Attached: xwindow.png (823x560, 188K)

My Note9 is better than anything Apple can shit out

ok
I cordially invite you to check out the new iPhone XS Max; it's a bit like the note 9 only better in every way

>better in every way
prove it

People won't laugh at you for sending them green bubbles

>sending them
nice larp poodroider

Imagine working as a shill for a taiwanese knitting forum

so that isn't the feature of the newest iPhone SEXman, I could get a shitty decades old iPhone and send non-green bubbles

>they'd be unaffordable
lol yeah right apple just wouldn't get a %200 markup

>green bubbles
Never heard of it, sounds like a useless feature
Can you actually list "every way" since you said your toy is better than my Note9

buy a chinkphone and flash lineageos

Android is awful. Advertising platform.

Apple is bad too. Walled garden, only runs on overpriced hardware.

For me, it's SailfishOS.

>better build quality
Yet more of its models have issues with reception, bending, not charging when plugged in, etc. than do $150 chinkphones.

Like 100 people reported each of these issues, you only know about them because it was enough of an event for articles to be made about. Chinkphones have 10000x as many problems but you don't see threads about it because it's completely expected.

>the state of street shitter damage control

Attached: 1536777239801.jpg (643x960, 256K)

>>no headphone jack
Headphone jack, contrary to popular belief, is not perfect and needed to go. Bluetooth has the capacity to be better in nearly every aspect.
Deal with it.
>>no microSD
Android doesn't really allow you to do much with microSD by default anyway. So, eh.
on small variant
You really won't notice it. Beyond a certain point, you're not making the screen better by adding more pixel density. You're just making it harder for the phone to push that many pixels. You're only losing battery life and processing power.

orly?
youtube.com/watch?v=OgqUjqbXMZA
youtube.com/watch?v=c06HoSJdDjo
please keep in mind that this is all happening while the xs max manages to cram a larger display into a smaller body, AND has a lower battery capacity.

I'm so white I practically glow