Jobless NEETs / Hikimoris of Jow Forums how do you get by without work / without a job and how do you afford and pay...

Jobless NEETs / Hikimoris of Jow Forums how do you get by without work / without a job and how do you afford and pay for your computers, laptops, computer components, software, and other technology? Piracy isn't applicable in this instance. Welfare autistbux and food stamps? SSI welfare money for your autism or is it something else you're piggybacking on/off of?

Attached: JOB.jpg (1000x710, 261K)

mommy

Stock market

Bitcoin

Drug sales

I pump out trash games on steam.

piggyback off parents. occasionally odd job on the internet. I mostly pirate stuff but if it's something that has a free alternative I'll use that.

until this year mommy and student loans, currently working out what the fuck I'll do next but I imagine a combination of jobseekers allowance and selling my bitcoin once it goes back up. I have chron's disease so might be able to rinse that if I get really lazy, even though it's not that bad

it's autismbux ;-;

Selling parts of my magic collection. Also made some buys and sells on them, not too bad of a profit.
Thinking about applying to Lionsbridge while waiting for potential callbacks...hopefully.

How'd you get em? Is it harder if I'm currently seeing a therapist?

this

absolutely this

government assistance. ask any poor black family how they get by and u'll have the answer.

My parents. They insisted I fuck off from their house and offered to pay the rent and other things as long I keep looking for a job. I'm actively looking for one but I'm very picky with the job I want but I may settle for minimum wage because my parents began asking when will I finally get one because it's been months.

It's hard to make a case for it, get rejected more than actual families.

I sure as fuck don't want to dishearten you further but the majority of minimum wage jobs are absolutely shit. I mean that's an obvious statement, but basically as soon as you've secured yourself a minimum wage job you want to be looking for something else immediately.

If I want something I use a credit card at the start of the month so I can secretly uber my parents car at night while they sleep little by little until the 30th. All my tech is really cheap and I buy it used anyways so I don't have to do much. I have other illegal means of making money doing very little to no work by exploiting certain smartphone based jobs but those are my little secrets.

Why you didnt learned web dev or any other meme Jow Forums trade instead of flipping burgers

I need a very specific route to follow to guarantee a job. I can't just spend hours of my life learning a million different things when I'll only use 1-2 of skills.

I inherited money from my grandfather. It'd be gone pretty quickly if I blew money like a normie, but with a shut-in lifestyle it lasts a very long time.

Dark markets, write cc dumps on blank cards and cash out @ ATM

Order from Amazon with CC info to random address, pick up, sell.

Attached: IMG_20180622_012417_219.jpg (577x577, 120K)