Is it time to ban all electronics from china?

Is it time to ban all electronics from china?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 5.26.32 PM.png (750x676, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2018/10/09/bloomberg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is it time to ban all electronics?*

That's how you sound like.

It's time to ban bloomberg who trusted former mossad operative to crash SM stocks.

That doesn't change the answer.

Trumps China Embargo is only going to help bring goods to the states. A shame about everything else he's done.

My last three phones have been made in Mexico

Yeah, that's why. He has a personal grudge against Sea Micro.

US depends on china so much it's not embargo but import tax by the way.

Yes.

>bloomberg
dropped

Attached: 1530301954199.jpg (690x460, 186K)

just more fud for normies who don't know how shit works
pic related

Attached: computer_bomb.jpg (956x813, 117K)

ye, all hardware should be constructed locally by a trusted individual

based damage control

Attached: snapp.jpg (2880x1800, 456K)

>That's how you sound like.

I don't know if irony is the right word, but it sure comes to mind.

I fucking wish, normies won't be able to afford or will have to load the credit cards
I can only wish we ban chink shit

>US depends on china so much
More reason to stop now. The rest of the world is too dependent as well. This happened before with chemical production and Germany at the outset of WW1. We should not let it happen again with electronics and China.

Jokes on you, I only use wifi

Everyone should make a special factory that puts in chips to spy on Chinese spy chips and then we fuck them up.

yes

damn i have cheap chink usb and pci lan adapters

Attached: le happy chinese merchant.jpg (600x701, 47K)

*assembled in Mexico
With chips from China

>The security expert,Yossi Appleboum, provided documents, analysis and other evidence of the discovery following the publication of aninvestigative reportinBloomberg Businessweekthat detailed how China’s intelligence serviceshad ordered subcontractors to plant malicious chipsinSupermicro server motherboards over a two-year period ending in 2015.
>Appleboumpreviously worked in the technology unit of the Israeli Army Intelligence Corps andis now co-chief executive officerofSepio Systemsin Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Jow Forums is unironically citing Israeli intelligence officers as proof of something. What the fuck happened to this board?

>he thinks chinks are more trustworthy than jews

>he believes the second hand account of an Israeli intelligence officer without examining the facts for himself
Shabbos goy

Bullshit

Link to the article, FFS you assholes

>he thinks its a personal grudge and not a case of stock manipulation for short selling profit

what's with all of the blatant "DEFEND SUPERMICRO AND BLAME THE JEWS" campaigns on Jow Forums today?

Attached: angery.png (430x441, 95K)

Such short memories you have: FIREWALK/COTTONMOUTH is an NSA TAO hardware implant in the ANT catalogue.

It is not Chinese. The Chinese do not do this. Where they do SIGINT, they use software or firmware, because they are orders of magnitude more cost-effective for the same result.

Bloomberg's two reports on this topic are both entirely false - they contain some technically plausible details but have wilfully misunderstood sources and completely failed to do any fact-checking whatsoever. Apple are preparing a lawsuit.

Attached: FIREWALK.jpg (800x1035, 165K)

I am very interested to see how a modified RJ45 socket is used to "hack a major US Telco"

>Bloomberg
>jews
Ok now I'm suspicious of this. I'll bet they're trying to point the finger at China because they dont want everyone to realize how many hardware backdoors Israel has put into Intel related products.

Fuck!

The NSA used a few of to tap certain US backbone links that weren't amenable to 641A-style fiber-splitting.

(They aren't supposed to operate domestically, but they do.)

Do you have any proof that Supermicro did anything beyond the words of (((Bloomberg))) and (((Yossi Appleboum))) my friend? Very ironic that you post the NPC meme while believing (((journalist))) claims at face value without any actual documentation. People believed Snowden because the amount of corroborating evidence he provided to people was irrefutable in scope and depth.

All we have here is the word of a (((cybersecurity expert)))

>They aren't supposed to operate domestically, but they do
Nothing does what it's supposed to anymore.

we get it, you're gay and for some reason you've got a major boner for SM. How many of these threads do you shemales need?

Low energy, making this more suspicious.

>ad hominem attack

>haha ur gay
Not an argument.

the details have been extremely sketchy, if these things were everywhere you'd think there'd be more than some drawings

You don't even need to resort to the Jow Forums brackets (yes, we know what those are). Especially since this second story has broken and Bloomberg are doubling down on their bullshit, every security expert worth their salt is calling them out on it.

It's possible to do these things (but there are always more cost-effective ways) - and the more these reporters post, the more it's readily apparent they haven't got a fucking clue and are playing (poetically enough) Chinese whispers, at best, and are knowingly lying, at worst.

We are now at the point of "die shots or it didn't happen".

Attached: fake_news_detector.jpg (800x450, 117K)

tin foil hat argument isn't an argument

>Is it time to ban all electronics from china?
they should never have made it in the first place, big mistake

>strawmanning
>gaslighting

>A shame
fuck off npc

i don't know much about hardware and the article doesn't really explain much, what exactly happened here? how could you build a backdoor into such a simple part?

>post proofs, roundeye!

50 centers working extra time

No wonder we're getting a ton of Huawei shills and TSMC shills

US has been doing this for a decade - meh
All of a sudden the C word is used and the sky is falling.

Murricans... sigh

Read this please:

9to5mac.com/2018/10/09/bloomberg/

no it’s time to hit three gorges with a casaba howitzer

show us your badass SM tattoo, dude!

As America is the buyer, technically the Chinese depend more on them.

>USA does it so China cannot.

You mean from Taiwan and South Korea

>Apple denies the claims, that means its false!
There are more reasons why Apple would deny it than acknowledge it. What planet do you live on?

no chip from china

most chip from korea, taiwan

What is an SM tattoo?

A compromised eithernet port can't do shit if all traffic is encrypted. Will get informations about the local network, though.

Digits confirm this is the answer

According to China, Taiwan is part of them.

Taiwan is in agreement with mainland China that there is only one China, and Taiwan is part of it.

They just disagree who should be in charge, and who is the renegade. (Republic of China vs The People's Republic of China).

If you are a burger sure.

For me it doesn't make sense. I rather ban all the backdoored electronics from Israel and USA.

Funny how it's okay when america does it but everyone spergs out when it's china
Really makes you think

>Really makes you think
Most people dont think

>The Russians hacked our elections
>the Russians are the reason Star Wars failed
>The Chinese are compromising our Ethernet ports

US status: BTFO

bloom(((berg))) trusts israel obviously.

HOLY FUCK THIS CHINK DAMAGE CONTROL

Attached: 75BBFF64-A564-46F8-9649-F1E370F6F798.gif (475x457, 3.6M)

感谢汪继续支持中国共产党。
一杯方便面已经存放在你的酒窖里

this

reminder

Attached: 1534750375991.jpg (1779x766, 429K)

>damn i have cheap chink usb and pci lan adapters
Kek

FLING FLONG BLING BLONG BING

China being the biggest, cheapest and most effective electronics manufacture, I highly doubt they would ban it.
Companies are most interested in money.. so what if they loose 20.000.000$ of stockholders money if they earn 300.000.000$ them selves just from producing in china instead of some "secure" country

Attached: -999x-999.gif (1900x654, 1.04M)

IT IS STRAIGHT-FUCKING-FORWARD:
If/when the Bloomberg stori(es) are indeed foundation-free BS - WHY AREN'T THEY BEING DRAGGED BEFORE A COURT, RIGHT FUCKING NOW, EH?
APPL, AMZN, the now near defunct Supermicro - NOT FUCKING ONE OF THEM HAVE EVEN *THREATENED* TO TAKE THIS BEFORE A COURT, TO *PROVE* ITS ALL HORSESHIT?
and the only possible explanation for that is, its NOT Bullshit after all.

>not wanting to get mutilated at birth = chink damage control

Attached: jew.gif (120x160, 826)

shut up xiao
六四天安门事件

Attached: 2C95174A-E0EB-4CAF-8512-A0AD1A3EEEB5.jpg (700x460, 45K)

Maybe if he doubles the tarrif and hands out subsidies like candy but even then it takes time to build fabs and facilities. At the end of the day it's posturing and yet another tax.

Why isn't Ford being dragged through the courts if her claims about Kavanaugh are false and libelous (and caused psychological damage, etc etc)?
Not being able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that something is not false is not the same as proving something is true...

Meant to be in response to

because, the requirement (in this case) would be for Bloomberg to prove the accusations were true, or at least, they had reasonable grounds for believing so. And when APPL, AMZN and SM all appear to have fuck zero intention of going before a court with this. there's maybe reasons.
np, got you. also have no dog in this, just, my honest belief. If I owned SM for example, and knew the accusations were BS, I'd be screaming LIBEL! from the rooftops

*sniffs your traffic*

Attached: Room_641A_exterior.jpg (833x625, 83K)

and what exactly would these companies gain by dragging Bloomberg through the court system?
Extra publicity to the article, associated court fees, no guarantee that their public image will improve regardless of the court's ruling and a negligible amount of compensation for any 'damages' that can be proven...
Who the hell would go through that?
How many times have you seen a large media company sued by anyone they have written bad articles about (even when proven to be false later)?
At most they publish an apology (which doesn't always happen) and SOMETIMES settle out of court (if the article/s caused obvious financial damage). Quite frankly it's easier to do write something first. profit from it and then apologize later if their article is later debunked rather than properly research everything (which is why you see shit like Captain Sum Ting Wong and Ho Li Fuk as pilots on TV news)

>bloomberg

just to add in relation to your original question (as not explained very well) - you are Kavanaugh, last thing you want to do is drag this through the courts for an interminable period, additionally raking up Christ knows what settled muck from the depths. And, same principle for AMZN, APPL, and SM - you take Bloomberg before a court for libellous slander, they then have to prove their story to a certain extent, sure. But thats not a one-way street, and the laws of Discovery and shit in Murica are fairly wide-ranging and powerful. Bloomberg can start demanding documents, witness testimony and Christ knows what, even when/if *possibly* only vaguely related. And the companies would then be compelled to hand this information over.. all of it. When your hands were clean, you would have no issue with this, none, burden of proof rests with Bloomberg. But, like Kavanaugh, they maybe got their own reasons for wishing to avoid the process entirely.

>gain?
idk, ensure their good name and reputation before a public court of Law, perhaps?
But you are right, I am sure a company like APPL, who spent 4-5 years (and fuck knows how many millions) fighting Samsung over their right to use rounded corners and shit, would never deign to get involved in a frivolous lawsuit. But meanwhile irl, if there was ZERO foundation to that story, be fuck all with 'apologies' - SM lost how much in Markt Cap? - Bloomberg be heading for the Bankruptcy Court (ala Gawker) in damages alone if sued. The fact that they are NOT being does suggest, maybe something to it, after all.

China will be out of it's industrial age eventually. And we'll be forced to use another 3rd world asian country to make cheap electronics in. It's better we start early.

Chinese labor is already more expensive and less trained than Mexican, they just have lots of momentum and credit throughput pumping their economy

>juice!!!1!1!!!11!!111
>if i puts tree parenteses round wurds is an arugment and discerdits thos wurds
Jesus Christ, when did Jow Forums discussions become this braindead?

Attached: 1530976824724.jpg (1024x279, 51K)

China is already dominating the world economy so there's literally nothing that can be done other than trying to be good partners with them and build relationship of mutual respect.

They better start building $10b fabs now then. Sure, they'll make bank. Eventually.

I hate chinks more than anyone but the west (America) does this too.

Τhat's as a matter of fact wrong, Chinese economy is also going down the drain

Whos next for cheap chinese labor? The Vietbongs or the Laochongs?

The chinese economy is fuck all without the west. We stop our dependance on them, and they go back to being the Jap's guinea pigs.

This. My chink friend says the banking system might crash before the end of the year and he has a MS in Economics

>Is it time to chemical bomb china?
Yes.

>The South is just too dependent on blacks for cotton production. Freeing the slaves is just a tax on the south anyway