What to program for practice

I am an advanced Java and intermediate C/C++ programmer. I also know JavaScript, PHP, Node.js and a little bit of assembler. What should I do?

Attached: program.jpg (303x166, 10K)

Have you heard of FizzBuzz

Program one of those dildo machines that they've got in those online videos.

Yes I've made that before. I was thinking of making a hearty application I just can't think of one

Christ *facepalm*

install gentoo

And what do you mean by "advanced" and "intermediate" buzzwords, user?

OOP is Hell. You need salvation, user

You are retarded.

You don't need to be such dick heads it's a simple question

Well hey fuck you Kyle.

>organizaiton is hell
Ok there sweetums

Maybe later

implement an interpreter for a simple functional language.

Thank you for the suggestion!! I will look into it

You could've answered the question, Kyle, so I'd know what's your actual level is before suggesting anything.

make a 3D vidya

you could try and make a trading or scalping bot for whatever market you want. I wouldn't expect you to be able to beat the billions of dollars that wallstreet has in supercomputers and math phds making the bots but it could also work in as a good exercise in math trying to create a winning formula for beating the market.

>I am an advanced Java programmer
I assure you, much like almost noone is an advanced sepples programmer, this is not the case.

You're meant to say "try to" not "try and".

Why not a 4d vidya?

How would you implement that?

Add an extra dimension

Attached: 1510465447350.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>advanced Java
No youre not. Youre familiar with Java.

I did this in C# for NinjaTrader. Came up with a formula that made $60K in a year trading 1 contract in oil futures. Averaged 1.5 trades a week. Wasn’t high frequency or anything. Just define some indicators and some rules.

I’m saving up money now to test it out. It’s a pretty basic set of indicators with 2 moving averages and rules that use their position and trend. Only tested it on a 10 minute time frame though so I’m pretty sure it’s an anomaly and nothing linear or statistical. But worth throwing $5-10K into.

That said. If you don’t want to pay for market data and NT license and aren’t instrested in financial markets, you could do a similar project with cryptocurrency.