You ever been so frustrated trying to debug your code that you punch a hole in the wall?

You ever been so frustrated trying to debug your code that you punch a hole in the wall?

Attached: 0F38C761-86AC-450C-91C3-FF30B6CBCEF7.png (494x484, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIn4L7hUmUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just punch your mom instead

No, I majored in business instead so now I'm a "Team leader" at a software company and I just ride my team harder to do the coding I don't understand better and faster so that I get a bonus at the end of the year.

>To the tune of "American Pie"

Well it's high time we reviewed our design
The code behind our system is just too byzantine
We'll rewrite all our legacy and take it offline
And it's gonna compile first time
It's gonna compile first time.

My code basically always works. So, no.

>based /v/ poster

One time a classmate and I were writing a simple cryptocurrency for school (really simple, not really useful. More just to demonstrate knowledge of data structures and blockchain).

The create blockchain function didn't include a return so when we went to use it nothing fucking worked.

Took us like 3 hours to realise there was no return statement.

This, the only time I have bugs and errors is when say an API I'm using is broken or has outdated documentation, which is an easy fix, it's never due to an actual logical failure in my code.

That's true. Occasionally external shit causes grief. I run into this mostly when working with JavaScript garbage. Real languages typically have more professionally developed tooling, libraries, and documentation.

I masturbate furiously.

My house isn't made of paper.

This

me too. i also use arch btw.

i can relate to this omg so annoying

>punching holes in your wall

youtube.com/watch?v=DIn4L7hUmUI

Attached: 1386468171538.jpg (489x423, 84K)

what do you even accomplish playing this, let alone how is that game even entertaining

There was a guy from Lithuania I worked with that would sit at his desk whispering cyka to himself, getting angrier and angrier until he would punch the wall and leave for 15 minutes. I saw it happen 6-7 times.
I really fucking wished I recorded it.

Attached: 1456448580790.gif (300x136, 104K)

Learn how to use a debugger, Pajeet.

Nope, can't say that I have.

how embarrassing

Attached: 7998776987.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Americans must be so big and strong, if I tried punching the wall I would only break my hand