Goddamn GNOME sucks ass. There is not even a minimize button to get windows out of the way...

Goddamn GNOME sucks ass. There is not even a minimize button to get windows out of the way. Every year or so I give it another chance and every year or so it's even gayer than it was before.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-09 13-47-49.png (2560x1440, 941K)

Aren't the budgiefag. Fuck outta here. Idiot.

>There is not even a minimize button to get windows out of the way.
I don't think you understand the design philosophy. You shouldn't need to minimize anything because there's no "desktop" to work on. If your screen is too cluttered use another 'workspace"

I understand it enough to know that it sucks ass!

Attached: uderage.png (847x1023, 91K)

You're lucky my reporting privileges are revoked because you are ABUSING the reports system. I'm not underage and you have no reason to think otherwise.

Gnome = Muh bloated minimalism

Hahahhahahah that's not even a real problem, this JS DE has way more issues.

How about you open gnome tweak tool and enable it instead of crying about it...

nah I just installed a real DE instead

I wish you would stop posting your gay ass opinions. Your trip fagging ass thinks copying and pasting code into your git hub makes you a programmer, and you can't even into memalloc. You're cancer to this site you fucking Redditor.

You're free to filter my posts, nigger.
I wish you'd stop replying to my posts because you're gay as shit.

>being this assmad people call out your DE for being the piece of shit it is
lol

Nah. I'm reporting your dumb ass. Spam isn't welcome, nor is underage shitposting.

I don't even use Gnome, look up OP's tripcode and all the gay posts he makes. I use i3 + Open box, like a real man.

I'm 31 and announcing your reports is against the rules, as well as flaming/trolling. So enjoy your ban I guess.

Jeez, vanilla GNOME 3 is that bad? I'm glad Canonical fixed it then.

Holy shit you're 30 fucking 1. What a waste of life. Its not too late to abortion yourself, just saying.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA goddamn.

Works for me.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-10.png (950x700, 46K)

>not even a minimize button
you're using it wrong
also right click the yuge window title and hit space

>31 year old boomer
>gets anal frustration from gnome
>too stupid to use another DE
>makes a thread about it
Fucking boomers. Tripfag and a boomer. What a life.

why do people even tripfag in 2018?
especially if you're just detracting. hating on GNOME is an old meme by now I hope.

>>too stupid to use another DE
But I did install another DE

Look up this dudes trip code! He's either a troll or just the bane of retardation.

So why make a thread about how much you hate gnome if you have other options? Di... did your parents rape you into stupidity?

Just making sure everyone knows not to use this trash DE

People can use what ever the fuck they want to used. You really should reconsider your life, if you care about what others are doing with their free time.

It's free and optional. You should go back to /b/ if you are really that concerned with popular opinion. As always; OP is a fucking faggot.

spot the foot fetish losers

MATE and KDE have never failed me, i3 can hang also

Attached: aqua so dank.jpg (1366x1366, 411K)

>There is not even a minimize button to get windows out of the way.
Breddy sure that's a chrome thing m8.

Either way right click - "Minimise"

Attached: animal-beautiful-blonde-460305.jpg (4024x2640, 1.97M)

Nigga. I use i3 and openbox. Gnome is gay af, but you make that shit look straight.

Can't even into tripfagging or namefagging properly.

Fuckup cunt.

Attached: alluring-animal-attractive-1451124.jpg (4896x3264, 1.35M)

best laugh of whole joke thread

Then there's the self-proclaimed advanced virtualization tool that doesn't even let you change where you store your VMs

Attached: Screenshot_20181010_000827.png (998x696, 90K)

Thats just retarded Fedora gnome.

On Ubuntu there are same three buttons as in Windows.
Install the dash to dock rxtension and it's a pretty neat and comfy de, i honestly prefer it to KDE

>not using libvirt
you should know this. red hat is heavily invested in libvirt--so if you're going to use fedora like a faggot...

Nah. You're just too retarded to figure out how to configure it.

He's using Manjaro. Like a real faggot.

installing a real hypervisor as we speak
It's missing from the interface and if I wanted to configure libvirtd and storage pools by hand why would I use a tool like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20181010_001053.png (957x715, 102K)

Don't use software you're not able to understand then faggot. Its like you place your hand into fire and wonder why it burns.

>31y/o Boomer
>Installs GNOME
>No minimize out of the box
>Too stoopid to just add one
>So retarded he has to complain on image board with a tripcode
>Gets mad when people tell him he is a sperg
>Acts like more of a sperg to prove he's not a sperg
>Boomers

Attached: 1538751678048.png (399x394, 156K)

>the trolling just keeps going

I know how to configure libvirtd I just don't see why they'd bother to ship software with literally zero options in the software itself. Why not give virt-manager instead if they want to push libvirt? Boxes is gay as shit

You should have been here for the manjaro thread, where he could figure out how to update packages.
ON MANJARO.

That's not me, I wouldn't have that problem.

Because not everyone needs their goddamn hand held like a 31 year old faggot that can't understand shit because its too late for him to learn.

>stares at tripcode.

Attached: 1538112274479.jpg (1036x1400, 748K)

virt-manager has this in GUI form
you feel any embarrassment for this thread? it's pretty bad man

But if they're trying to make an easy software like Boxes is obviously trying to be, isn't it actually the opposite of easy compared to a more ``advanced'' tool like virt-manager? If I want to move storage with it, it's simple. Yet in the easy tool I need to configure pools on the command line or some shit?

>virt-manager has this in GUI form
Ah, I see you're illitreate. I was saying why ship Boxes when a better tool that's just as easy to use like virt-manager exists

Boomer on suicide watch

Oh. My. God. The new chrome only fits/looks good on the gnome desktop. Guess this is proof that Gnome is in cahoots with (((them)))

I just want to know why you care about what DE people use?

You realize what gnome-boxes is right? How have you made it 31 years of life being this retarded?

>You realize what gnome-boxes is right
I guess not, seems like a shit frontend to libvirtd with no configurability

My dude, there are a plethora of gui's for virt. I can't believe you're this stupid, but I guess since you can't figure out how to configure Gnome, it makes since. I really hope you feel ashamed for posting, because goddamn... dude. Just stop posting.

>My dude, there are a plethora of gui's for virt
Yet GNOME decides to ship with the most shit one? That's my point. GNOME is gay as heck

>Too stupid to figure out how to use a tool
>Calls it shit

Attached: hahahahahahahahaha.jpg (960x958, 128K)

I agree that gnome is shit, but you are a shittier person than gnome.

how does one configure anything beyond this in Boxes without using some separate tool entirely?

Attached: kek.gif (2560x1440, 685K)

Why would u even get a 1080 if you're gonna use linux?

I don't have time for vidyas any more desu, I bought it to play them but I'm going back to community college full time and working full time so just some light desktop usin' and Jow Forums postin' is all I have time for.

Installed Fedora this morning over my Windows installation because there's really no reason to use Windows any more for me, or when I do need it a VM will suffice.

>What are config files
>What is dconf
Is this your first time using linux?
Actually, I see that you've clamed to have made an operating system. By copying Arch into github and renaming it TidOS.

Have you tried stopping everything you're doing, installing windows and stop being such a faggot since linux is too hard for you?

The tripfags are retards meme is real.

Yeah I have the same thing, but I'm thinking about dual booting if I wanna play vidya once in a while. I wouldn't wanna waste my GPU. It loses half its value each year.

Ah, so the "easy to use" program is actually "much harder to use" than all the rest? Sounds like just the software I'd like to use!

Community College won't help you. Nothing will. If someone as dumb as you applied for a job college-grade you'd make it 2 days.

I was gonna give Proton + Steam a try too, but still haven't played games in a long time anyway.

You're a retarded nigger, stop replying to my posts and threads. You WILL be added to my bad poster list.

>Why would u even get a 1080 if you're gonna use linux?
Video games

btw you are retarded because you literally ignore parts of posts
in I say
>without using some separate tool entirely

I mean, since you've claimed to make an OS you should be able to read fucking text, and mod it right? You did earlier pride yourself on being literate, so reading text and adjusting a directory path should be easy for such a smart man, such as you're retarded ass.

>should be able to read fucking text, and mod it right?
yeah where did I say I couldn't? I said Boxes was shit because it has no options

Please add me to your "MOM!!! BAD POSTERS ONLINE!!!!" list. I want you to live in your retard safe space with all the other special ed students in your community college.

Attached: oh wow.jpg (413x393, 26K)

>This shit sucks ass.
>"You don't understand the design philosophy... It's a new paradigm."
why are fossfriends like this?

It has options, as was said earlier, you're just to stupid to use it.

Why aren't any of the options discoverable by a user? It's just bad design. Look at VMware for example, if I want to change a machine's settings it's possible and downright expectable how I'd achieve it.
If I use less faggy frontends for libvirt it's equally easy to discover how to do it.
So why then does the program aimed at beginners have such LOW discoverability? Do GNOME developers simply not understand what makes software usable?

Attached: Screenshot_20181010_005223.png (2560x1440, 1.82M)

It's using fuckloads of CPU while just idling, too.
Absolutely shit WM.

Which gnome developer is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to use Boxes? Do you need to shit your opinion all over the internet? Are you that fucking lonely?

None, just wondering why they put out such garbage unusable software? Trying too hard to copy OS X usability guidelines I guess.

If you don't like something, you don't have to use it. You're not going to do well in community college, if you can't figure out basic life principles. I'm sure community pre-school for adults might exist somewhere.

But I don't know, make a thread about everything you hate. Its the same thing faggots do on instagram.

>You're not going to do well in community college
It's not true I'm doing quite well. The real time waster here is you, spending energy on telling me that you don't like that I don't like a thing. What do you hope to achieve here? Me, just trying to ruffle a few feathers; maybe make people considering using GNOME think twice before they waste their time on it. Your poor trolling attempt though? It'll never achieve anything. I'm untrollable.

KNOTTED

Nah, your post history is full of low quality bait. You're 31 years old caring about how some optional desktop on a free platform works. You're easy to troll. If you weren't, you'd stop posting. But I guess at the age of 31, you made so many bad decisions in life that you've decided to concern yourself with things that don't matter (like what Desktop Enviornment people use). I'm much younger than you, but I'll never be as retarded as you've proved yourself to be. 31, dude. Fucking wow. And you've lied and said you've made an operating system. Your post history is tied to your dumbshit trip-code. All your posts are gay af.

>you've lied and said you've made an operating system
I made one named TidOS, it was a spinoff of Arch with preinstalled rice, Final Fantasy music, and desktop thread script.

You didn't make anything. You just copied Arch and posted it on github with added music and some gay fucking script that lead to a desktop thread that was deleted the day it was made. You're 31. And in community college. You're 31, and caring about what other people use. You're fucking 31 years old and you act like a 13 year old that just discovered linux. You're an embarrassment to other 31 year olds. On top of that you're concerned with OPTIONAL tools. How can someone claim to make an OS but can't even read a fucking config file? You make down syndrome kids look like geniuses.

>some gay fucking script that lead to a desktop thread that was deleted the day it was made
the script started a new desktop thread, didn't just open some other desktop thread
>How can someone claim to make an OS but can't even read a fucking config file?
I can, easily.
>You make down syndrome kids look like geniuses.
False
>You just copied Arch and posted it on github
So basically same thing Manjaro did?
Basically the same shit Ubuntu did LOL?

Wrong. Ubuntu and Manjaro added their own repositories and reconfigured configs to separate them from their parent distro. They used their own kernel patches and removed some the tools that came with the other distros. They added their own installers and created their own communities.

You literally copied and pasted. You plagiarized.

>doesn't understand the differences between debian and ubuntu.

I'm done. OP is the God of faggots.

implying I did not add custom packages to my OS.
implying there was not an installer in TidOS that differed from the basic Arch installer
implying TidOS was not optimized to be runnable on a 1 GB flash drive and still have room for a Quake Live installation while still including the absolutely massive ghc
implying the configs were not reconfigured and services changed from default

Of course you don't know any of this because you're new here and never even used TidOS

>He's
>He

Attached: blue-confidence-contemporary-1036622.jpg (6016x4016, 1.32M)

Nigger, no one will ever use your gay final fantasy pilfered code. You did not make an OS. You copied and pasted things you wanted and made an ass of yourself in other threads by posting it. Also:
>Using a tripcode
>calling someone a newfag
This is my last post to you, its also the best advice I can give you:

Kill yourself, you'd be making the world a better place.

>Kill yourself, you'd be making the world a better place.

Why would I kill myself? Here's my reasoning on why I wouldn't:

If I live, there's always a chance of having good feels.
If I die there is zero chance of having good feels.
Easy choice to not kill self.

>thinking I don't have a pre-laid out response for your common troll tactic

Attached: Screenshot_20181010_013204.png (2560x1440, 714K)

>no tabs
0/10

Honestly tho. I've seen you in 2014, and everyone abused you. Then Imade a break, now I'm back and you are still here, still hated, still named The REAL Jordan.

Why are you doing this. Why marking yourself as a tripfag. You know you can pay Jow Forums pass and remain anonymous? Or do you actually enjoy being called a retarded tripfag?

Attached: criticallythinkingfruitandorvegetable.gif (320x212, 1020K)

Only losers hate tripcode users, people that are too ashamed to own their own posts. It's fine if you choose to post anonymously but what does it hurt if someone adds a name to their posts? It's been a feature here since day 1.

btw people can spot 'me posts even when I post as user because I have a unique style or something. I post anonymously somewhat often, take the tripcodes off for a few months or whatever.

>defending tripfags that don't contribute anything but threads like this