How do I escape the Botnet?

How do I escape the Botnet?

Attached: file.png (225x225, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jsluts.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

escape earrth

Too late for that.

Even if I delete any social network, never log on again, get a new computer with a non-proprietary OS and use VPNs everywhere I can't?

what are you planning on doing with that computer?

also botnets come embedded in hardware

log out

move to Magadan in Russia and play CS 1.6 on LAN with your new Russian friends using old Windows XP computers in an internet cafe.
0% botnet.

cs is for nerds
at least convert them to half life deathmatch

half life 2 deathmatch if they can run it.

Attached: historic-37a.jpg (650x764, 43K)

wtf.. so many people on Jow Forums play half life deathmatch its insane, including me

he didn’t fly so good

I'm memeing sry dude
a lot of my friends from Neotokyo played it and jsluts.org/ posts footage of their gameplay sometimes.

no.
I found that image in a Jow Forums ad I was browsing while banned
having been banned really inspired me to do stuff like buy a pass and click on ads. I'm glad to be back to share my discoveries though.

Attached: historic-45.jpg (605x749, 76K)

your hardware will have backdoors, your vpn might still log you and any informations you've entered on social networks will forever be out there, so no, you can't escape it.

yeah
also there are so many triggerpoints and honeypots that staying anonymous may be difficult if you want to do anything significant.
really you're better off cultivating a handle and relishing in the limelight of the surveillance state.

Attached: Time illusion.jpg (720x732, 151K)

one way to learn stuff anonymously is by going into a library and reading books without checking them out, or buying books at a bookstore.

first, read about what a botnet is and then consider killing yourself.

Jow Forums uses two technologies (that I know about) which I am highly suspicious of.
1 Cloudfare
2 reCaptcha (which I don't need to negotiate with now that I have a pass)

there's also a theory that the original m00t was replaced by an asset and we're on our 3rd m00t at this point (gookmoot)
I'm 90% sure there are botposters on Jow Forums.
the kys meme is founded in the notion that suicide is preferable (or perhaps the only way) to truly leaving (disconnecting).
since we don't have bodies, when we wish to exclude individuals, instead of telling them to leave, we tell them to kill themselves.

install gentoo

truly leave* fuck my brain needs to be healed by Jesus or some next level stuff.
I need to logoff irl (read: go to sleep)
excellent advice: the botnet cannot follow where they have not set their traps.

Your hardware is backdoor. Unless you run on a 10 year old core 2 duo machine. Also your ISP still intercepts every packet you send before it even gets to the VPN or proxy you use.

Nice try though.

bullshit
if you have an opensourced hardware firewall, you're safe. it's easy to mitigate if you have default behavior be to require whitelisting of all outbound information channels.

your firewall could just be de-botnetted, because there are ways of disabling the the fucking whatever it's called, secure processor? the little enclave that runs a primitive l4 kernel and can read your RAMs. it may be harder to accomplish on more recent chips but still there are processors you can hack out off the spying parts which fit the bill for firewalling.

>not running a 10 year old core 2 duo machine
disgusting

>not running a pentium at 6.9vcore on a clc

just crank up the encryption if you're worried about the idea that whatever encryption standard gets pushed is too weak, and recommended unilaterally because it can be cracked if deemed worthy of the CPU time.

>core 2 shmuo
>not running an OC'ed Chad 2 Quad

Get rid of all google shit. Everything

Get rid of fucking Facebook, WhatsApp and that shit.

AutoDelete Cookie, uBlockOrigin, Https everywhere and use Firefox. Stop using Chrome.

Use DDG \ Startpage \ Qwant \ or searx. They are all better alternatives to Google.

Use Protonmail / Tutanota

Wipe your android and use LineageOS or use Apple which in a certain way may be better than google.

Use a Password Manager to achieve more security which does not mean privacy, but I guess you could still use it since not storing passwords in the browser is better and enhances privacy.

You want your browser to wipe everything every time it closes. Every log in, history, cookie.

I suggest you Bitwarden, open source and free. Supports 2FA Encryption too.

Talking about 2FA you gotta enable it everywhere using Authy (a 2FA app).

Buy a VPN and fucking use it. Free ones are SHIT. VPN hides your traffic to your ISP. Good to hide from governement and good for free wifi.

When chosing a VPN care about 5 eyes countries (search online for more)

Personally I use AirVPN, but its your choice.

Have fun. Remember that privacy online is a compromise of privacy and convenience.

Have fun user-chan.

For PC
>Block all Intel shit in bios
>Remove hard drive
>Tails
Use nothing else

For smartphone
>LineageOS
>Firewall on root level, block everything except services you want whitelisted
>Accept that perfect privacy is not possible on cellphones, they can still track you in real time because of the modem, even with airplane mode activated

Good luck out there user

Also vpns are a meme.

Live in a van down by the river

Well it's pretty easy. Just cut off internet and don't use a phone. However, the big question is how do you communicate with employers?

>Also your ISP still intercepts every packet you send before it even gets to the VPN or proxy you use.
not how networking works, retard.

Attached: install gentoo.jpg (700x700, 145K)

>What are satellites

Hi, so ive been on the debotneting journey for some months now, i feel really good about that.
Stopped using google services, sold macbook, installed gnu/linux distro and i find myself comfy at this point.
BUT, i used to have iPhone 5S for 4 years till last night when I broke it trying to change the screen. I now face the buying decision and decided to go for one of the xiaomi latest phones (budget).
How do I make myself ok with using modern android phone? How do i accept the data mining and tracking on phone to be happy to use it?
Not using one is out of questions, since i persuaded my wife to use Signal with me and because I really need the instant good quality camera on me all the time (work stuff)

You act like x86 is the only choice. God I hate people like you.

You have a profile that was made of you when you didn't care about avoiding botnets. They know your online habits and writing patterns. They'll easily find out who you are no matter what your IP address is.

>even with airplane mode activated
Isn't that a safety hazard?

>shilling ddg in 2011+7
i shiggy diggy

Don't be okay with it. Don't get Xiaomi shitphones which are backdoored to shit.

I personally opted to get a google pixel 2. Yes, I know, but there's some logic to this. Because I swapped ow the jewgle, which spies on you like hell, for CopperheadOS, with some modifications to it. It's an incredibly private OS. And since it employs SELinux, orbot, has no closed-source software on the whole rig... Yes, it is possible that there would be a hardware backdoor, but its going to be still safe as fuck and really private comparatively. Hardware backdoors have their own limitations because the software monitors the hardware. CopperheadOS does this.

A Xiaomi phone is going to be backdoored by virtue of absolutely shit security. This isn't like a pixel2 which has it's own TPM for example. Meaning, by having shit security, the Xiaomi phone has no privacy.

If anyone wants to debotnet, getting a phone you can trust is of the top priority. With silence, you can text and call securely, end-to-end encryption protects against interception. Etc etc.

It's not perfect, and what we need is an open hardware movement, which has already been attempted to some degree but it seems like they've soiled it. Still, the more people who get free OS's, the better. Personally, I've been wanting to start a project that's a fork of AOSP, de-googling it. Kinda like ungoogled-chromium. Then, going further, with the goal of eventually swapping out ALL Google code, creating a fully free-software mobile OS. The key is it would need to be able to run android apps, but that's it's own thing.

these guys are full of shit. However, privacy is more than just using a VPN. You need security to have privacy, and most people don't understand security or how to have it.

But yeah I'd be focusing on having my data in as few hands as possible. VPN and non-proprietary OS is a great start. And nothing is perfect

rip off the stock OS and put Lineage on it. Don't install Google play services. Signal works without them these days (though I think still with some kind of limitation on notifications)

But the fact of the matter is that wireless carries and retail establishments have cottoned on to the fact that most people carry phones, and they're already exploiting this to identify and track you. The carriers know where you (or at least your phone) goes by triangulating its position from what towers can hear it. Stores set up a wi-fi network and when the phone sends out a "what wi-fi networks are around? who can hear me?" probe (which it has to do to show you a list of available networks) the store records the MAC address that sent it. They use this to assist them in tracking where you go in the store, and they correlate it with other data to determine your identity (eg, if you pay with a card)

The only way to get out of that mess is to either not carry a phone at all, or carry one that's completely radio silent - that is, which has no connectivity whatsoever. Get in the habit of doing as little as possible on a phone.

You are aware of the fact that copperheados is dead, right?

Was a reaction to

You don't, because who the fuck even cares.

>AutoDelete Cookie, uBlockOrigin, Https everywhere and use Firefox. Stop using Chrome.
You missed NoScript. That's the biggest fucking one. You don't want arbitrary javascript running on your machine. And yes, it breaks most websites, which is why we have to make tradeoffs.

>LineageOS
lineage OS is fucking garbage. It's not any better. In fact, it's horribly insecure. And the fact that the devs claim otherwise show's how moronic most tech people are security-wise. Never root your phone is you care about security, and you need security to have privacy because of mass-malware.

>You want your browser to wipe everything every time it closes. Every log in, history, cookie
Also wrong. Not even that important. You can have it wipe history but once someone's gotten onto your computer where they can read your shit, you're probably toast. It wouldn't hurt but it's meme-tier
>password-manager
that creates a single point of failure for all your security. I have 5 encryption keys alone that I've memorized, they're written nowhere. If I died tomorrow noone would have access to my data. Password manager is OK if you want to use it for tons of less-important accs, but nothing important.

VPN advice is ok.
Getting rid of facebook is less important. or rather:

the point of my discussion involving security tradeoffs is that true privacy and security these days comes at a great price of usability. Eg. if I don't want rogue javascript running on my machines, I have to use NoScript, which breaks most websites. No proprietary code? Okay, that means no google Widevine, no netflix. No flash, nope can't trust that. No games (at least the closed-source ones)... No.. and on it goes.

And, from a logical standpoint, if you're the one that they have no data on that looks bad. That makes you stick out even more. Personally, if I were paranoid I'd opt to have a dual setup. I can explain further if people care.

Yeah, I'm aware it's currently having issues. More importantly, they decided to take the Corporate-Security route over the privacy route. Privacy doesn't pay the bills apparently. This is why I have wanted to fork AOSP, strip it of it's blatant tracking code, and go from there. AOSP is actually really secure, its just all the hardware manufacturers that punch holes it in for their bloatware. But AOSP has never been private. But we can't have privacy without security so it's a start.

>NoScript
deprecated, us uMatrix. It gives you much finer-grained control over what things are allowed on which sites.

>Never root your phone
well rooted or not he's not going to have security or privacy if he does things like browsing the web on a phone.

>that creates a single point of failure for all your security.
Backups, motherfucker, do you make them? A password manager is the only practical way to ensure that every account you have, everywhere, whether you think its "important" or not, has a.) a unique password, and b.) a password that's impossible for some hash-cracker to guess.

There is a fork though. Think it is called rattlesnakeos.

Personally, i have given up on privacy on mobile phones. It's too much a hassle and time consuming. I can't build my own aosp and keep it updated while working full time.

You can't

Use Power PC Mac.

Life is botnet, kys yourself suicide.

RUN BSD

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1600x900, 83K)

*hug*

just stop using technology

XP vulnerable to third party exploits, yes?

Dont use Google for anything. Need directions? Mapquest still exists, I think. Macbooks will protect your privacy. Get a dumbphone or install third party tracker blockers on android. Really you just need to avoid google and other trackers to be free from the botnet. NSA botnets can hack every OS but Apple's.

There's only one surefire way to escape the botnet.

Attached: noose.jpg (800x600, 101K)

lol sure, what is prism

>not cs1.5
You would have your ass kicked immediately

>Dont use Google for anything.
you have to go through google to post on Jow Forums, dummy.

>It's not perfect, and what we need is an open hardware movement, which has already been attempted to some degree but it seems like they've soiled it. Still, the more people who get free OS's, the better. Personally, I've been wanting to start a project that's a fork of AOSP, de-googling it. Kinda like ungoogled-chromium. Then, going further, with the goal of eventually swapping out ALL Google code, creating a fully free-software mobile OS. The key is it would need to be able to run android apps, but that's it's own thing.
I shiggy diggy, hit up this thread if you ever want to actually try to get a movement like that rolling again, I know I and many others would be excited to get onboard with that.

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU ARE WILLINGLY CARRY A TRACKING DEVICE FOR YEARS NOW.

pic unrelated

Attached: Snowden to speak at Israeli conference – with ex-Mossad deputy chief ‘responding’ — RT World (850x594, 673K)

get a time machine

Move into a forest and live off the land and effectively disappear from society.

>windows

there are no third parties in russia

Go offline

turn on airplane mode

>Lineage OS isn't secure
>Uses Android everything to exist
Found you!

Attached: 1537222169787.gif (450x450, 776K)

Based and Mossad-pilled

Attached: 1537906362280.jpg (367x406, 53K)

vote out, fire, or execute the government retards who spy on internet users but allow india fags to spoof phone numbers and disrupt the lives of millions of citizens.

You can't.

i think that i know how to, getting offline. and also my computer is part of a big botnet where privacy does not exist.

too late

from different government of the world...

i don't know exactly how got here but i am here........

"vote out, fire, or execute the government retards who spy on internet users but allow india fags to spoof phone numbers and disrupt the lives of millions of citizens.
" don't do it, you don't need to............

don't waste your life in that way...

cringe and bluepilled

Single point of failure being your master passphrase you dweeb

Aside from hardware backdoors like intel ME, here's what you can do, assuming your answer is genuine.

>Build your own phone (Zerophone is a good project for this)
>Install a GNU/Linux distribution that isn't Ubuntu, because it has gotten in hot water in the past for telemetry.
>If you wanna be super cool, install an obscure distro as it's less likely to be backdoored or target for exploits
>Build as much software as possible from source, and try as much as is feasible to audit that source and all buildscripts
>Use GDPR to the fullest extent possible to get your data purged from every website you can remember having contact with. Protip: companies can't know whether you are an EU citizen or not, so even if you don't live in the EU you can exploit GDPR
>Use either ungoogled-chromium or another open-source browser (excluding plain chromium). I like qutebrowser
>Implement functionality you would get from extensions as userscripts instead, so you know the source.
>Don't connect your phonenumber with anything.
>Full-disk encrypt your computer with something strong, and require both a physical key such as a usb stick AND a strong password
>Don't install drivers for your webcam or microphone
>Try to use open source drivers if available.
>If a website gives you one of those banners asking you to consent to data collection, ignore them. don't opt in, and don't close them, as that could be interpreted as consent. If they annoy you, filter them with an adblocker
>Route internet traffic over something like CJDNS.
>Use a trustworthy VPN. Don't use a VPN that you've heard of or that runs large advertising campaigns. The larger it is, the more likely it's compromised. (doublehop.me) is a good startup VPN company.
If I think of more I'll respond to this post.

eat govt cheese

>Route traffic over Tor as well if possible. Tor might be a honeypot, but at the very least your traffic is encrypted and spat out through random nodes.
>Use an online name that is no way associated with any personal information. If you must, make two identities, one public and one private, and don't associate them together.
>DONT USE DDG. DDG's founder has created a project in the past that revolved around collecting data without consent. Use startpage, or, ideally, host a searx instance.
>block all external site resources by default. even images and css can be used to track you, because when you access those resources your IP can be logged.
>especially block analytics services such as google analytics

>owning a cellular telephone

Don't listen to anyone recommending an Android or IOS device. I'm 100% sure that they can be compromised no matter what OS is on it. Instead build your own phone like a Zerophone that runs linux.

You have dozens of accounts, and they all need unique, strong passwords. People are generally pretty hopeless at memorizing a few dozen random strings, a password manager reduces the number of points of failure from "as many as you have accounts" to one. That's a very worthwhile improvement. It's less a single point of failure and more a single security chokepoint, it lets you keep one thing secure instead of having to worry about keeping many disparate things all secure.

>Doesn't have Jow Forums pass

Wtf does no one here know about the Librem and pureos devices? Unless you're on a budget those decrepit dual core duo thinkpads aren't going to run shit well.