The assignment is a direct analogy with genitalia and heterosexual sex; the part bearing one or more protrusions...

>The assignment is a direct analogy with genitalia and heterosexual sex; the part bearing one or more protrusions, or which fits inside the other, being designated male in contrast to the part containing the corresponding indentations, or fitting outside the other, being designated female. Extension of the analogy results in the verb to mate being used to describe the process of connecting two corresponding parts together.

Yikes. Non-binary connectors when?

Attached: 5C9B23A0-ABE5-4920-9428-545C8FF3D6EA.jpg (328x147, 31K)

When we have non-binary genders.

I'd fuck this up. The male d-sub has many tiny dicks and a huge vagina. The female d-sub has a huge dick and many small vaginas.

Fpbp

It's the electrical parts that count.

>Yikes. Non-binary connectors when?
There are only two biological genders (that this is based on).

Apple kind of did that with MagSafe. Apple transgender confirmed.

Attached: mqzlvb9bxqbm0e97iaw6.jpg (800x451, 45K)

This is already the case for space docking ports, I suspect it's partly because symbolically nobody wanted the female part....

Attached: rBVaGlogsHCAOX5xAAXz8qpHFAY252.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

tell that to the female USB

Attached: femalUSB.jpg (3200x2400, 274K)

>Non-binary connectors when?
already exists faggot

Attached: NFC_N-Mark_Logo.svg.png (41x41, 1K)

Flat magnetic connectors or wireless.

hivemind

it has pins you fuck knuckle

Attached: 1421897381428.gif (252x168, 3.57M)

>all that flappy shit around the hole
What a roastie

Even homosexual humans don't have non-binary connectors. The gays just find another connector that theirs fit in, and the lesbos use a male to male cable in between them.

There are no holes, though. Nothing the pins could go into. The pins are pushed back into their case when you connect it. I think there are springs on the inside. That's why I wrote "kind of non-binary", you flaming faggot.

Trannies bend their connector pins

>>Yikes. Non-binary connectors when?
>There are only two biological genders (that this is based on).
There are human cases of biological non binary anyway, without counting distant species. I've heard that it posed problem is some case in sport. However biological non binary are usually sterile

based and redpilled desu

>female d-sub is actually a collective of male butts
Now all the faggots that have been complaining about it now have to protect it, because it's now considered as a part of the diversity class.

this is a roastie female usb

Is this Loss?

I say plug/prong and socket to not offend anyone with moist panties.

railroad wagons coupling anyone?

One penis, one vagina. We futanari now.

Attached: Northern-333011-coupling.jpg (1600x1200, 862K)

Post more futa.

Jow Forums discovered a new fetish today

poor /d/...

ITT: Racist wh*tes.

Attached: liddell_logo.jpg (512x512, 416K)

nigger

IBM's mainframe channel connectors were unisex. The so-called "serpent" connectors were identical.

Attached: IBM_360_Bus_Tag_Cables.png (1280x960, 902K)

They look different in Russia. We have curved steel cocks that lock together. No sissy female parts. All connectors are equally masculine.

Attached: Russian SA-3 railway coupler 101 1572.jpg (1920x2560, 1.24M)

Somehow it doesn't look reliable, user

>19th century technology

Does look reliable to you? Jokes aside, these things are reliable enough. Half of my family works with train logistics between EU and CIS countries (the "Russia club"). Accidental decoupling is really not much of a problem.

When some stupid Turk tries to couple a SA-3 with European Unicoupler. The two are compatible, but eurowagons have different chassis. Russian wagons couple by going full wham with no human input. Doing the same with eurowagons crushes their chassis.

>...whitch working betten than söy shit in 21 century.

Genetic mishaps and birth defects do not count as biological evidence of more than 1 sex.

Attached: 1517387502879.png (231x326, 95K)

>homosexuality not allowed
>you can, however change your gender
Wtf I love Islamic engineering now

Europe still has manual.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x803, 192K)

don't even know, how to call this...

the magnet charging port is kind of like cunnilingus.

>just touching and rubbing on the contacts to prevent any mishaps in the case of cablus interruptus

Docking.

Looks binary to me

so basically never

I propose that we rename the "male" connector to "master" and the "female" connector to "slave."

Freight and other locomotive + railcars use those. EMUs typically come with automatic couplers to help out when you're on absurdly tight margins of fuck that timetable and the hipsters aboard.

Attached: pendel_x01_3070_1862.jpg (1024x700, 393K)

The creation of the sexual reproduction system a fuckbillion years ago was a genetic mishap.
The only reason intersex don't qualify as a new sex is that they do not perform a new (or both) sexual functions. They typically perform none but a few perform one despite having chromosome and/or hormone problems. There has not ever been one that produced both eggs and sperm, nor one that made something new. If there was, that would be a third sex, "genetic mishap" or not.

Attached: 1479101621344.jpg (637x671, 59K)

Based tribadist comnector

kek'd

>Coding while black
You may think this is funny, but by the way things are going I would not be surprised at all if some fucking racist were to call the cops on a black programmer for "hacking" or something.
I read your post right after hearing about the recent "babysitting while black" incident, so I'm more than a little angry right now.

Nobody cares.
I think you lost your way to Reddit.

Nah, using a computer at a script kiddy level is too hard for your average pavement ape

>All connectors are equally masculine.
That's gay.

I wonder what they think of this.

Attached: vga-female-to-female-coupler-p2553-3176_zoom.jpg (1000x1000, 78K)

double fleshlight

Nice strap-on

One more, guys, do your best.

Attached: Overhub-large.jpg (750x385, 36K)

Cool glory holes

blue board you sick fuck

What about the French plug?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Here it's more about variety.

Attached: shield.jpg (620x261, 107K)

It's like that nip tv show with the wall of asses except interracial

My_onahole_collection.jpg

Belle with a peg

I firmly suggest sitting down for this one.

Attached: g242nTh_d.jpg (640x853, 52K)

After reading this thread, I can now safely conclude that I want to have intercourse with all of my electronics and possibly a few trains as well.
>ywn stick your male end in that tight little port

would love to treat that qt to a nice dinner along the seine

>interracial

Attached: 1489020270744.jpg (408x392, 40K)

it's that HR Giger painting with all the tessellating butts

What show is that

Attached: cf2c8278d426eacca7a14dd4f3349759.gif (226x224, 486K)