That kid who takes all the candy from a bowl

>that kid who takes all the candy from a bowl

Were you that nigger growing up? What can be done to ensure that kids stop acting like niggers and why are people older then 12 allowed outside on Halloween?

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Just had a little black girl reach into my bowl for more candy after I gave her 2 pieces.

Always hand out the candy to the black kids.
And that's if you don't segregate your bowls based off of skin color.

Kids here have been taking 1 piece each for some ungodly reason, So I tell them to take a fistful. But then again this is very rural America so there are no niggers.

Attached: todd halloween.png (1061x859, 1.22M)

Nothing. I grew up in a rich neighborhood in Texas, the kind of place where there were two black kids in the district; they were brother and sister; and their dad was a doctor. There were no hispanics. The only Mexicans we ever saw were gardeners or laborers or washing dishes in a restaurant. A spic walking down the street would have the police ask him what he was doing, and it wouldn't even be out of line racism because no spic would be walking down the street if he wasn't up to something.

Yet still, every Halloween, people would drive to our neighborhood from hours away to get candy. Every other knock at the door was coming from people from outside the community, who came here specifically to hit up the nice houses. It killed trick or treating; people stopped giving out candy.

Kids liked my spread this year. I always try to be unique. Kids eyes light up when they see my offering. Dfw is a good place.

Attached: 8E5F3036-1AA0-4C8C-BC5F-C9ABF6BCEE39.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

That's glorious user...true American, and cowboys fan!

Man I would have lost my mind at your setup as a kid. I remember folks like you growing up trick or treating. Soda was always the best.

Is it fucked up that now my 1st thought is about diabetes and insulin resistance?

mfw no keto treats...

Attached: 1462501343499.jpg (900x900, 121K)

im in texas and this is true nobody goes out in their own neighborhood I haven't had a trick or treater come to my house in years

Fucking burgerfats and their holiday dedicated to stuffing sugary treats down their face. Why don't you have a holiday dedicated to not being fat ignorant fucks.

As a poor street urchin child my SOP was always to target the richest parts of town to insure maximum yields. I remember having so much in the 90s that mom confiscated half of it and froze it and I had candy till after new years.

Nostalgic. Too bad now all I think about is how it encourages interest in the demonic and amerifat tropes

Attached: 1468097028900.png (554x564, 151K)

I dunno why don't you have a holiday dedicated to not being a island full of niggers and chinks

Best houses are those that give out jello shots to the parents.

>this triggers the abo

Attached: 1485620702220.jpg (540x332, 15K)

Nope. I felt guilty the times I took one more than the recommended amount on unattended bowels.

Dfw is the only place where civic nationalism actually exists. I think it’s because we teach Texas history. This is all that remains. Decent turnout despite rain.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

You're as fat as we are

I dole them out myself after making some idiotic comment or another that amuses the parents

I typically give large handfuls out to each kid except nigs in some cases and kids too old to be nig or treating

>literally on street handing out candy so dogs don't bark their fucking heads off
>snot nosed brats trick-or-treating with their parents walking across MY FUCKING LAWN
Wtf

Jokes on them I let my dogs shit in my front yard

Don't let the kid grab from a bowl dude. Give each one a controlled amount.

honestly, thats different with the pies. at my old place, id give vanilla coke. didnt even know they still made it until a year ago. kids like vanilla coke right

>ignorant

We landed on the Moon, bub

One of my exes said she did this all the time when growing up. Went to the side of town where all the doctors and lawyers lived and got showered with candy

I had a fuck ton of little fuckers. White neighborhood. Comfy as fuck.

>soda
Fucking loved people like you as a kid. Running around in the cold, after dark for a few hours, I'd trade fistfuls of candy for some cold soda

niggers

I usually do more than this, but the rain depressed me a little. Got the pies from the bakery outlet. Cheap as fuck but gives an awe factor to the kids and that is what I enjoy most.

>kid
you mean adults

Attached: 1567339793.gif (332x309, 2.99M)

jids

I don't even live in the "rich" part of town, yet on numerous occasions on Halloween I've seen beat up minivans and cars drop off a load of kids, they'd do a sweep, hop back in the car, and they'd go to the next street - obviously the kids weren't from the neighborhood.

BASED

Once I got older, we would take ALL the candy from a bowl if someone used the honor system AND we would smash his pumpkin on his front porch

Attached: Hitler.png (125x125, 2K)

Kids act like you are god when they see soda available. 2 years ago I would get the 12 year olds gossiping that there was a mystical house giving out soda. when they would finally find me, they would scream with jubilation: “this house has sodas!”.

I got the idea from when I was a kid. We went to a rich (old money) part of Fort Worth near TCU. One guy has a display stand for mrs. Baird’s and told us to pick a pie. I just had to do it myself when I grew up and made it, so I did.

Full candy bars for the kids and 1g baggies for the adults..

Zeeg hiyal yal!

Nothing but open yourself up for KARA BOGA

Same thing was happening here and with my kids. We went to the houses in the neighborhood and they'd take one piece and be hesitant to take more even when being told "take more!" Then once we got back I was shoveling candy into the kids that came to our house. It was raining though so we only had maybe 12 trick or treaters total.

youre a nigger

Actually answer your door if you want to participate don't just leave shit outside

Idiot kids will still ring your door bell and the darkies will vandalize your property if you don't participate

Trying to hard

>generic soft drinks

Lmao

this
who do we say trick or treat to?

>honor system
What's this?

>burgers being held hostage in their own homes by niggers and kids hungry for chocolate
Sounds about right

All three of those are name brands...

Yes and then I would take the bucket and throw it into your bushes. No remorse no fucks given.

Attached: 1515743978802.jpg (368x356, 9K)

i wanna argue with you, but i might lose

Attached: 2799672-3175501430-r2kgt.jpg (639x360, 14K)

Fuck off cunt my spawn and I went trick or treating last night.

And then you grew up to be an incel posting on Jow Forums on halloween

Nah I am just doing organic chemistry post lab, I went out and partied my ass of last weekend. I don't have time for silly Halloween games during the weekdays. Nice try though

Attached: 1538449917172.png (1000x800, 285K)

I gave out great value before. Kids don’t care.

i prefer the generic brand to the real ones

Attached: 4974098765_a4ba8b8bc6.jpg (500x375, 174K)

OMFG Dead ass we had a 5 year old little indian kid with his mom and sister and he was dressed as batman. He reaches into the bowl and grabs a fistful of candy. Zero fucks given, His mom started yelling at him.

I have one of those electronic zombie hand bowls so the niggers can only take one candy at a time, it's a great deterrent.

>1993
>older boy in neighborhood is always playing pranks
>Halloween night he puts out huge bowl of candy
>bowl sits in chair in the center of the yard with a sign that reads "please take only one piece"
>kid hides in house upstairs with the lights off
>spends night shooting at people who take more than one piece with a BB gun from a cracked open second story window.

>pies
>soda
hhhmmmm this is acceptable user

Attached: 1525824418859.png (420x420, 9K)

Thanks

My friend used to take the bowl only lol.

Stop posting this in every thread

Jesus that’s kinda beyond prank. I take it it was a shitty spring fun otherwise I’d think he’d be in serious shit.

Just posted on /ck/ deal with it.

>replying to a boomer redditfag

Attached: mfw.gif (342x239, 1.1M)

user you became my favorite person

Never had an account on reddit.

Thanx. I once was the poor white boy. Went trickertreating in rich part of de one year... got ideas from the old wealthy that did cool stuff.

No wonder you're all so obese with that fast/junk food obsession of yours.

:) everyone has their vice. I never did drugs and I barely drink. Food is my downfall.

Had a van full of mexishit speaking beaners. Faggots were too fucking lazy to actually walk for their gibs.

Attached: 1531666505294.jpg (474x317, 25K)

I'm in Ft worth. Got home from work at about 6:30. No kids came. Guess I'll bring the candy to work.

Well, I can tell that every house you hit up hated your poor ass. People would fill two bowls of candy, one with the real stuff and one with cheap shit, and check the peephole to see if it's real people or poor kids.