Why can't linuxtard into design?

Why can't linuxtard into design?

Attached: 167998-1.png (1366x768, 790K)

>custom theme that's unholy abortion of Windows 7 & 10 and Mac themes
>implying
2/10 bait try harder.

paginas

someone post the screenshot of ms windows with multiple windows where one is a picture of bill gates smiling.

Retard.

Attached: kde-plasma.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

>thinking that looks nice
Retard.

Linux is a kernel.

I think it looks nice enough.
I tend to leave the default theme in Linux Mint and it's ok. The only thing that really pisses me off is how dark themes tend to make some website forms unusable.

>he doesn't like KDE
Absolute mouth breather.

This is OK quality bait.

Why can't freetards create a cute mascot?

Attached: e74f3135da607cdaff8012eb1ca73f60.jpg (1240x1754, 611K)

Still better than winshit10

only pajeets use windows you fag

because artists can't into technology

> writing such a shitty web browser that you need to anthropomorphize it into a cute girl to trick creepy weebs into using it

we're aspies not graphic designers

Attached: 1531813954775.png (883x1024, 105K)

Attached: Desktop_Rice.jpg (1920x1200, 617K)

thx and saved

I'm inside my ide or vim 99% of the time. I dont even know my wallpaper. Probably just pitch black screen.

The designers of libre software can't do UIX testing since they're spread so thin anyway. The defaults are usually shit but for as much as they don't design for out of the box UIX they usually do provide great customization options.

KDE is great

isn't it. my only complaint is that ibus doesn't work, as in you press super+space to switch layouts and nothing happens, then you click on the tray icon to change, and a few moments later, when you're in the middle of typing something because you just switched for that very reason, the tray indicator opens and steals the focus for no reason. sometimes, after a single try on the shortcut (or even just clicking the thing), it activates itself anyway, multiple times.
it's fucking annoying, and I use it a lot for jp. gnome doesn't have this problem, ironically
gotta try fcitx later 'cause I heard it has better compatibility with KDE

default GNOME is unironically comfy and pretty

Literally looks identical to Apple