My girlfriend is a computer science major

My girlfriend is a computer science major

She's the only girl in her class and constantly busy working on projects.

Last week one of her lab partners raped her.

I found out from her phone that she actually wanted to have sex with him.

I don't know if I should support my girlfriend or not.

Attached: main-qimg-4008b467953d47a5b0b4115aa8aa0edb-c.jpg (602x602, 105K)

> raped her
> wanted to have sex with him

Well user I think it's pretty clear cut what the reality is

She told me it was rape

And yes it's obvious she most likely cheated on me.

Just don't know what I should be doing in this situation.

This is my first girlfriend (I'm 27)

We both like technology and Linux and playing pc games together.

If legit rape then she should be supported to report it and get help with it. Rape is a serious offense and can have lasting psychological damage if not handled correctly. You can't do that, but you can help her find someone who can.

Or she doesn't report it, gives reasons that just don't add up and it becomes clear it wasn't really rape, she's crying wolf and wants sympathy because she was unfaithful.

Sorry to disappoint you, user. It seems like she just regretted fucking that guy, and pulled out the rape card. Women are like that sometimes.

This is reddit spacing. No need to double enter here.
^ Is right

Kill her for dishonoring you and your parents.

your wife's son will grow up to be a good lad.

Report to the police. Duh. Rape is a serious crime.
Honestly though I'm guessing she just cheated on you and now has buyer's remorse. So she's toying with the idea of utterly ruining some poor dude's life just so she doesn't have to own up to being a cheating piece of shit.
Women are trash.

Okay thanks for the input.
That is what I fear but at the same time I have to comfort her because she's crying nonstop.

sex is not some binary YES EVERYTHING/NO NOTHING-thing you autistic incel

or the guy kept going after she said stop or no

Attached: jofsfofos.png (337x309, 143K)

I don't have a wife :(

She cheated on you, dump that whore. This is so fucking disgusting desu.

>This is my first girlfriend (I'm 27)
>We both like technology and Linux and playing pc games together.
The chick is obviously fucking nuts user. Yes, crazy girls are fun for a while until you're the one being accused of false rape (or worse).
Run AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN.
>t.unironic advice from you boomer father figure.

>hmmm i want to shitpost about cuckshit of Jow Forums
>how do I make this technology related
>I know, I'll just say the woman is a computer science major
Kill yourself.

>I found out from her phone that she actually wanted to have sex with him.
>Last week one of her lab partners raped her.
ahahaha faggot. Rape no longer means what you think it means.
And then if that wasn't enough
>she actually wanted to have sex with him.
>should support my girlfriend or not.

It's obvious what you're doing here. This is a psyop to normalize cuck and beta behaviour and to make people accept the new meaning of rape. Make it less obvious, CIA nigger kike.

Yeah exactly you don't wanna be the next Kavanaugh.

ultrakek

well now you kinda have to marry her, and pay child support. that's the law.

What I think happened is it started consensual but then she felt a pang of guilty and wanted to stop but the guy didn't, at least not immediately.

>calling people incels
Ask me how I know you own multiple cats and take multiple psych meds.

I believe in second chances, plus I need to be here to support her right now.

I think either way she needs to stay away from the lab partner that did this, but she insists on finishing the project at her professors demand.

The project counts as 25% of her semester grade.

it's called guilt

Okay but that's still considered cheating right? She was wrong but I think the guy definetly crossed a line.

Bro she cheated on you. She's gonna do it again eventually. Stop being a beta and just dump her. You are legitimizing beta behavior.

If you think she's not lying, you deserve everything bad that happens to you as a consequence.

Attached: GzBMMN4.png (416x435, 114K)

>This is my first girlfriend (I'm 27)
>user_goes_for_a_ride.jpeg

She might be leaving out some of the truth.

That's what I'm pissed about.

But if she was raped, shouldn't i just be a supportive boyfriend? (Which I am)

It fucking sucks though. If he questions her on it she will say he's victim blaming and whatnot.
Calling rape is a free get out of jail card.

come on here and suck my dick, user
end this shitpost right here

>shouldn't I be
>which I am

She wanted it though, even if it was "rape" she is still wrong

Thanks for the input. This is what I feel too, just not sure if I should be here to continue supporting her.

dumb reddit-spacer getting cucked haha
it's okay, just make sure to have sex with her right now so she can pretend that the baby is yours

>I think either way she needs to stay away from the lab partner that did this, but she insists on finishing the project at her professors demand.
>gets raped
>wants to finish a project with the person who raped her
user, people who have been raped can't just go work or hang out with the person who raped them. The word 'rape' has been thrown around a lot, so it has lost some of its force, but rape is about the psychological damage. A rapist overpowers a person, removes their ability to say "no", crushes their resistance and then penetrates them and uses them until they have been satisfied. After which they just lose all interest in the victim and throw them away like a used cum rag. Would any normal person want to see their rapist? Most victims actually can't even handle seeing their rapist in court because it reminds them of the time they were reduced to something less than a human against their will, to be used by someone stronger than them who didn't care about their consent or wishes.

Listen man coming from someone who has a girlfriend if this happened to me I would dump her :P

rape her too, no one is going to believe she got raped 2 times in a row

Attached: 1496808349663.gif (209x301, 9K)

Also, did she go to the police? Report the rape? Go to the hospital or university clinic and gotten a rape kit? I know about victim shame but it's the 21st century in the West, women don't get shamed for getting raped any more. They get help.

If she was actually smart, she could have gotten the dude kicked out of school and the professor would probably give her an A on her project.

fucking cuck you have to go back you reddit spacer

That's a good point, he might try to rape again or attack again.

This is what she fails to realize and it makes no sense to me.

>he might try to rape again
There was no rape here, dear redditor.

you're a cuck. all women have countless people they get "support" from. leave her faggot.

Attached: 1505964142632.png (800x800, 139K)

That's for the police to decide once she reports it.

If she wanted to report it (read: if there was something to report), she would've done so already.

Rape kit has to be done before the semen and bodily fluids have been washed away. Pretty sure she has taken a shower since then.

OP is lying. This is stupid entertainment, OP, going on an imageboard and making up a story. To what end?

And for that reason, I'm out.

Break up with her, and if allowed, record any more conversations you have with her. Don't let her ruin some guy's life because he had consensual sex with her, and don't let her accuse you either.

Am I supposed to take care of this guy myself Then? What are you saying police won't help?

what a cuck ..
You are just allowing her to do it again and again, you are fucking weak..
Just tell her to report it if it is legitimate or leave her if it is not..

You are supposed to take care of yourself, but you're too dumb to do so. Peace out, my poor sap.

she'll probably accuse you of rape the second you dump her
she sounds nuts

It might be a half and half situation.

Either way I think he did something bad to her and he should face the consequences.

She's never lied to me before and I'm not a shitty boyfriend that doesn't support his girlfriend.

That's how I know you loser would never get a girl like me.

She clearly wasn't raped. CS students do not rape because even if they weren't baseded up, they couldn't overpower a woman and wouldn't even try to. Raping is something that niggers and arabs do. Dump her as soon as possible if you have any respect for yourself. Even if there was a miniscule chance that she was telling the truth, which there isn't, you'd be still doing yourself a favor before she would develop mental and emotional issues caused by rape.

>or the guy kept going after she said stop or no
so she was cheating on him

install gentoo

>Either way I think he did something bad to her and he should face the consequences.
Then make her go to the cops

It's not cheating if it's rape incel

I am not questioning the cheating part

Oh.. The mental gymnastics :)
It is cheating, you are not a supporting boyfriend you are a fool and a cuck ..

Attached: index.jpg (264x191, 9K)

>It's not "cheating" if it's "rape"
Just keep telling yourself that. Everything will be just "Normal"

brainlet
she doesn't have to work with the same lab partner, any professor that forces her to do so is not doing their job properly. All she has to say is that she and her lab partner need to not work work together due to irreconcilable differences.

If she can;t muster up the courage to do so then she cheated and simply regrets it.

So how was she raped? Did she tell you about that? Sounds like she just regretted fucking him

Hypothetically speaking if she wasn't raped, and I dumped her now. Wouldn't I appear a bad boyfriend? I think she already told her friends what happemed to her and that would make me look bad

I need advice what to do. I feel stuck in a pickle. I'm not used to dealing with this stuff.

>think either way she needs to stay away from the lab partner that did this, but she insists on finishing the project at her professors demand.
lmao she cheated on you, she's a whore, and you're a fucking pathetic cuckold

She said in the mouth and vagina

>Mouth and vagina
That's not rape, that's regret

if it's your first gf at 27 let me tell you, as an outside observer, as a source of external information, that it's almost a certainty that you lack the courage to see reality as it is and you're lying to yourself if you don't: a) dump her ass or b) fuck her as often as you can, THEN dump her ass suddenly

>This is what she fails to realize and it makes no sense to me.
it makes sense when you realize she wasn't fucking raped at all

this desu

you've been told. tell her to not work with her lab partner, if it was rape she should tell the police immediately (it wasn't, she wanted to have sex initially).
If her friends know and she doesn't tell the police, then it definitely wasn't rape and her friends will know (they could actually report it for her if she told them so)

now fuck off redditor.

nigger get out, I can tell you from experience cheaters never fucking change, it's so fucking easy NOT to cheat, if she was drunk she'd have a minor point but she consciously betrayed you and will do it again, she probably just wants your worship

Yeah it's a possibility or maybe he didn't do something as bad idk

reporting this to the police is the best thing you can do because it will make her feel like shit (although it's not likely, since she's a woman), her penis-man will be punished with jail, you get to fuck her, make-her-feel-good-sex you know bitch?

I know, take a shotgun and kill both of them and enjoy a few years of free food in prison

LOOK, SHE JUST WAS, ALRIGHT?
>ohmmmm
If there were any truth whatsoever to this tale, which there isn't, but anyway.. my professional opinion, she'd absolutely need to report this, if only because workplace, cannot continue as was. I'd also say your (OPs..) relationship is certainly not what you think it was, and, it certainly wouldn't survive this, too little facts, too much room for conjecture. And all that would slowly nibble away in the darkest recesses of your subconscious brain, until, one fateful day..

Attached: i+believe+women+print[1].png (500x500, 108K)

yeah, but where, when, how

you already said she wanted to cheat on you with him so...

Go to the police straight away. Why are you even here? Rape is a serious crime.

Murdering my girlfriend is not an option.
She's got a very nice family that I've met and I couldn't do that to them.

If you're too beta to do something about it. Tell the family about the rape and let them handle it

I've been in a nervous coma/shock for days. My anxiety gets so bad I have no clue what's going on for long periods of time.

I was hospitalized when I was younger.

do it anyway, cuck

and THREE TIMES the week before that, and NONE times so far this week, the bastard..

We live in one of her father's apartments. I'm currently unemployed looking for a job within biking and or walking distance from our place.

I can't just tell her father this because he might get angry at me for not protecting her. And I don't want to get evicted.

I'm in a huge dilemma

you're trolling
fuck off

>We live in one of her father's apartments. I'm currently unemployed
well, in that case.. better suck it up then, hadn't you?

Yeah probably well thanks for the help everybody.
I'll try to update you guys if I can in a couple days. My name's Steven.

this is some next level falseflagging. good job, plenty of incels here will hate women even more because of your thread

This is the welfare of your girlfriend/his daughter we are talking about and you're afraid to tell her father because he might get angry with you???
Pathetic

Just support her, pretend to forgive her and dump her a couple of months later if you care what normalfags think of you

ayy hol the fuck up:
>found out from her phone that she actually wanted to have sex
going nowhere till you invent us more detail on that (till now, sadly under explained) part. Besides, its not like you've got anything better to do, and your GF prob not be home till late

For now; I support her.

Worrying about how you look to others is exactly how you got cheated on user. It is an interesting case if she's crying non-stop, however she wanted to have sex with him or not then her pain can be no more serious then a child when it's expectations are slightly different.

Confront her about what you saw on her phone, not with the expectation that she'll tell the truth. but to test how she reacts, if she's being even more dishonest you'll at least be able to catch it, in which you know what she deserves. On the off-chance she's actually honest then you can also be honest with her about how you feel.

I'm assuming she will dump me for looking through her phone. That's why I can't ask her about it.

Attached: bait(1).jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

She was cheating, and I'm talking not about 95 percent probability, but fucking 99. Why she said it was rape, because one of those reasons - she realised is about to be found out and avoid being called slut, or just regret, or attention whoring. Anyway stop larping, bitches cant do projects, neither they can handle Linux apart using browser where they check Facebook

She wouldn't lie and ruin his reputation like that.

Ur an idiot.

I'll figure it out on my own

Force her to go to the police, or tell her that it wasn't rape. Rape gets reported, if it doesn't it wasn't rape.

>gf cheats on you with a guy she wanted to have sex with
>"I was totally raped, I swear!"

Maybe she wanted to stop halfway through because she thought of me and he didn't let her stop.

That's rape

are you retarded man? go to the university and to the police and report this, if you do it you will hurt both of them, or at least that guy
if your girl refuses, tell her some bullshit reason like "I'll take charge, if we don't do this he'll do it again, trust me" and insist
if you do this you'll either punish them both, which is great, or you will get a confession out of her
how fucking stupid are you man? and you want to become a programmer? or are you just one of those failed IT guys that repair computers for $10 a piece?