>suddenly youtube videos don't load right away
>have to refresh
>hover over an image on Jow Forums
>image takes forever to load
>switch back to chrome
>literally none of these issues
>mfw using chrome

firefox feels half finished.

Attached: Do8opqWW4AAA2gY.jpg (891x731, 62K)

your isp and google are colluding

>accidentally saved this in the yuru yuri folder

firefox slows down when you visit rightwing sites

>Firefox eventually starts taking up 2gb+ of ram after using it for the day
>Begins to stutter every 30 seconds or so
>Closing tabs down to one does nothing
>Have to end task and Restore Previous Session to fix it

I don't understand it either op

Never had this issue, but for some reason uMatrix and AdNauseum stopped blocking youtube ads and I have no idea what to do

>why does firefox slow down over time?
Nobody here uses firefox.
Waterfox works perfectly though.

Attached: womyn_and_shitskins_cant_into_merit.png (1199x809, 77K)

>AdNauseum
Mein negger, I'm not the only man left still using it.
I love it.

Google doing some shit with youtube, programs for tweaking/exploiting youtube no more working

>using chrome
You're either a shill, a troll, or completely retarded.

Attached: 1537448976315.png (230x219, 7K)

Works on my machine.
Then again, I don't use a poorfag hardware.

firefox has shit garbage collection, unlike chromes aggressive garbage collection firefox takes a while to release memory so causes jank lag too often if you do a lot too quickly

rightwing sites are so poorly optimised.
the absolute state

That's what I suspect. gonna probably take a break from youtube or go to bitchute for the creators who mirror there while I wait for their shit to get blocked again

or outright leaks. Firefox never seemed to reclaim all the memory from a closed tab. Like I'd close everything but one window with one tab showing motherfuckingwebsite.com and it'd still be using almost 2GB.

quantum seems to have fixed this for me though.

YouTube loads faster in Firefox for me.

Remember when news sites claimed the exact opposite, because of some legacy API shit or something? I don't recall the exact terms they've used.

Trump should call those sites out and help the american lead mozilla coorporation with that.

It's probably because of unoptimized/badly written javascript on websites, Chrome quits the whole renderer when you close a tab, whereas Firefox doesn't. That releases a lot of memory back to the system, making space for new renderers which can then use the RAM for fast paced rendering again.
Let's hope Firefox gets their shit together ASAP, because setting "context renderer count" preference to 7 instead of 1 makes things worse, not better.

The sanest solution for you is using NoScript in Firefox with "Temporarily set top-level sites to TRUSTED" enabled. Prevents bloating of memory footprint, slowing down of the browser, tracking by advertisers and mining while breaking almost nothing.

Attached: firefox.jpg (587x537, 18K)

it'snot ``slower'' it's more diverse you bigot

>Remember when news sites claimed the exact opposite, because of some legacy API shit or something? I don't recall the exact terms they've used.
That one is legit and the reason why I use script to disable the Polymer on Youtube even before the tweets about it.

>Trump should call those sites out and help the american lead mozilla coorporation with that.
>Implying that kike shill cares about FOSS

>AdNauseum

Attached: (((aviv))).png (252x105, 14K)

Firefox/Firefox Quantum made by mozilla coorporation is not FOSS, it's OSS.

The Firefox from mozilla foundation was FOSS.

It's a jew trying to jew other jews. I perfectly know that, but nonetheless, I agree with the target and the methods.

>why does firefox slow down over time?
it doesn't
at least the one for linux

based

I still run based Windows 7 on my digital papyrus and Firefox NEVER gives me problems. I suspect Windows 10 plays a part in pulling bros to Pleb shit.

>used to be able to use 'lite' versions of sites designed for mobiles or pdas to speed things up
>now mobiles are faster than my desktop

>AdNauseum stopped blocking youtube ads
umm lol it doesn't block ads it's some placebo botnet that downloads all ads and clicks them in the background

Just use Google Chrome

We're all part of the botnet anyway. There's no point in trying to avoid it. We're already in Orwell's Oceania

Attached: 1519875762834.jpg (1920x803, 279K)

Why does the botnet keep sending paid shills to a anime tech board?
Do they think their lies fool anyone?

Still, do you really believe kike shill cares about anything open source?

>clicking ads and allowing tracking to run in the background
the only thing getting jewed here is the user.

also, I should add,
If it benefits them in some way, I could see them caring but other than that? I doubt it.

>Adnaseum
Are you enjoying doing absolutlely nothing to advertisers? That shit is a placebo, it doesn't do anything but help you "pretend" you're fighting back. Jusr block their fucking ads with uBlock origin like everyone else.

Rust was a mistake

user, open source has nothing to do with the dollar. You can open source your code and patent it at the same time amd get paid taxable money. You can create an open source adnetwork and rip off billions of people. Openly.

Nu-FF will snitch to cloudflare, a company on US soil, every DNS request of all FF users. Very valuable information for america, even hidden three letter agencies.

Kike shill wouldn't care anout anything free and open source. because no taxable money there. Kike shill will care about open source software that creates a flow of dollars.

I don't really know what to do against the evils of this world, so I'm starting to stop caring and watch the world burn as well.

>watch the world burn
That I can agree with.

I don't get what's the point of him using Umatrix if he just gonna let Adnauseum run the ads anyway. Literally why.

Firefox is faster on macOS.

Solution: Don't use macOS

>not using a video player to play videos

C++ was a mistake.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26 g - dpt - Daily Programming Thread - Technology - 4chan.png (3328x740, 147K)

wait, mozilla still hasnt fixed that? not even on quantum? hahahahaha that bug is close to 4 years old and they still havent found the cause. my local branch of esr52 does not have that problem :^)