Friendly reminder that Luke Smith browses Jow Forums to find out the most popular views on various topics (e.g...

Friendly reminder that Luke Smith browses Jow Forums to find out the most popular views on various topics (e.g. terminal applications, distros, CoC drama) to later seek approval and receive patreon money from the same insecure basement dwellers he got those opinions from.
He is NOT /ourguy/

Attached: fag.jpg (1280x1280, 75K)

literally who

no one cares drama queen

Hi lunduke

>Jow Forums is the only place where people have opinions

Luke defends European values and shits on the desert religions. He can speak Gothic, can you?

Youtubers are srs bizness

>Using terminal

LOL incel

why do some of you follow the lives of internet personalities? don't you have your own lives to develop? I swear you people have issues

I enjoy his Not Related podcast you fag, furthermore he'll probably be doing videos on going innawoods.

I don't know why this sentence touched my heart.

I agree. He basically just parrots off shit from Jow Forums and newfags like hearing those words because it makes them feel smart.
Really though he's just a racist band wagoning idiot.

Jow Forums is goto place to find out what my subscribers like and hate

Some weird Arab who makes videos for Google or some shit.

Hi Luke! How's goin'

why not the other way around, he posts something and people like it and then shit post about their new toy.
So you have an archive and dates, could you actually provide data that corroborates your point you lacy fuck?

>el_americano.jpg

He's only posted about established Jow Forums memes. Even his rice is the old Jow Forums standard. Arch, i3, urxvt. You don't know Jow Forums if you think his videos predate the trends they cover.

literally who?

>the beard
>the face
>arab

>european values
eurofags are literally below niggers and kikes.

With those eyes what else could he be?

Nice try Linus.

t. assblasted commie

Hey, if he does that is actually a good thing somebody out there makes content worth watching and his tech savy videos are cool, on the other hand his non-technology videos are shit.

t. edgy teen retard

Close enough, ECE major
That being said, whining about muh e-celebs is exactly as autistic as glorifying muh e-celebs

Based and redpilled.

true.

His looks are more likely to be of eastern European descent. That or he's an amerimutt.

not that guy but this has nothing to do with ecelebs.
The guy started humble here on Jow Forums and stated multiple times that he doesn't do videos for the money,will never make a patreon and that he only really wants to make manpages in video format.
Few months later teen on Jow Forums gave him too much cred and he found out that free teen money are fucking sweet so now he does anything and everything to stir controversy so more people can give him money for having an opinion.

t.phd

a Jew?

better than some retard buck-toothed anglo or some limp dicked kraut

Attached: .jpg (642x413, 31K)

No, I don't see it. He has non-white shark eyes. Whites, even if they have hazel eyes, do not look like that.

Well I mean, he would be dumb not to cash in on teenfags
I still see no reason on why there has to be a thread on Jow Forums about this though

I'm fine with that. Not like I'm paying him.

Luke Smith is a retard faggot regardless.

This

Indeed.

Attached: kara-boga-2.jpg (685x1000, 257K)

Why would Turkish forces in 2045 still use the Thompson from WWII?

Because Kara Boga.

>Jow Forums to find out the most popular views on various topics (e.g. terminal applications, distros, CoC drama)
he's doing a pretty bad job of it, then, because his distro choices and terminal choices are not the most popular on Jow Forums by a long shot

maybe you were thinking of the minimalist general?? they're the only people who give a shit about suckless crap in this place.

Regress has been the name of the game for Islam in the past 1000 years.

Luke is a Teddy want-to-be. He is buying acres of land in east bumfuck so he can LARP as Teddy and Varg because he is afraid of muh SJWs. I wouldn't be surprised if he started mailing bombs to his former colleagues.

Attached: uncle_teddy.jpg (220x220, 14K)

make money with shitposting! i'm jealous.
he's /myguy/

based Luke
faggot OP

Literally, who?

Anyone on Jow Forums, hell on this whole Tibetan rope tying forum knows better than to donate to jewtube patreons.

He doesn't talk only about technology, he even said that technology is not his top priority
He started recently podcast discussing some big braned topics like philosophy, history, politics, anthropology etc

He plans to go innawoods and build his homestead, which is pretty based and redpilled.

He is literally /ourguy/

Gothic is an extinct language

How are these not advertising threads? There's a high probability that Luke himself is making them

He's just an internet whore

all fags are not bad people. I'd rather call him a Jew or a Tibetan.

Nice try Bryan Lunjew.

Does he even name the jew?

Good for him you only get shit-tier jewpilled advice on this board anyway.

So what?

>manpages in video format.
state of Jow Forumsoomers

who?

You worry too much about how other people on the internet spend their time. Start developing your own life.

>the fact that he unironically has shilled arch

At least he actually does stuff on his computer though, unlike most of the people here who only use their linux installations for ricing and watching anime.

Fuck off, Luke.

literally who?

This and nothing else but this.

Why did you reply to me?

Because it annoys me whenever you make these posts. I'd rather you spent the time on the next podcast.

>european "values" is retarded linux ricing
color me surprised

Why are people who are crypto-racist like him not even white? I'm not even trolling looking for genuine answers

Did you fucking even notice that my post was critical of him?
Why would you imply I AM him? Retard

Attached: faggot_alert.gif (392x500, 382K)

>i think luke is shit
>lmao hi luke
???

Either you're particularly bored today or you're genuine newfags who don't know that he constantly shits on himself on Jow Forums.

pls go Luke

t. luke

Actual, unironic luke samefagging

t. luke

Attached: 1538856494412.png (268x188, 7K)

lukebumping

cringe

>muh german descent
>muh irish heritage
yes

Hello ivan suck ahmads dick more

Speak for yourself faggotron, Luke's great.

>2018
>OP is still a faggot

kekd

>trying this hard to maintain a thread about yourself

Usually when people brag they do it with positive things not shitty things

still here luke? give it up

>giving money to someone on the internet
what kind of fools are crawling on this once venerable board?

false
Jow Forums hates arch yet he uses one

because he's too much of a brainlet to install gentoo

Attached: 1494167665321.png (671x519, 146K)

he only likes normie tier anime luke never had a chance to be considered /ourguy/ to begin with

Congratulations on this publicity stunt, now back to make tech videos you hack, the last ones were shit.