Remember u r a NPC if you play this game with the billions of other brain dead dead zombies

Remember u r a NPC if you play this game with the billions of other brain dead dead zombies

Attached: D5D5AB63-AC6B-402A-9746-0EBB8F0BFB97.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

It’s pretty fun

At least I'm happy.

Attached: 1538948906030.png (446x377, 41K)

Yes, enjoying well made products is bad.

So sad. At least i have cyberpunk to look forward to

It’s a good game, learn to enjoy things faggot. Also study grammar, cunt.

I'm going to buy and play during reading week while smoking now legal weed

Attached: 1541020238496m.jpg (1024x589, 105K)

FAGGOT TRIGGERED

>lol just turn your brain off
white people are doomed

Attached: 1541019566529m.jpg (1024x492, 57K)

Look at all these mad NPC
“Reeee I’m not a NPC I’m special, I have an inner voice. Reeee Let me play my video games and masturbate all day reeeeee”

Hipster pol user detected

How pozzed is it?

Attached: 1541019520489m.jpg (1024x544, 71K)

all these ideas were absorbed from this board down the the choice of insults, you’re the opposite of a free thinker,’ you communicate through memes and rhetoric

>if you dont have the same tastes as me you are an npc

I was actually surprised at all the very un-pc things in this game. I was in the Saloon earlier and there was a drunk guy ranting about degeneracy and how men shouldn't be dressing up like women. I was like "Wow, Rockstar will get some shit for this." There's other stuff too, like really graphic hunting, gender stereotypes, etc. not to mention you have the freedom to murder women, and do what you want with their bodies. Pretty based tbqh famlam.

Arthur is a jewfaggot

The problem with this meme is that it was mainly a shitpost, now much like other anons who shitpost pepes you take it seriously, everyone has free will, but not everyone uses it to better themselves.

piss

faggot

piss

piss