If you dont use apple products in college, you wont get laid

its the truth. you wont get shit with your old thinkpad. did you honestly expect anyone to talk to you with your shit devices? you dont have an iphone?

wow user, no wonder ur a virgin.

Attached: cuccboi.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

Jokes on you, i have a girlfriend AND a corebooted thinkpad running arch

>Being in college
How young are you faggots?

I have nothing but Apple products, and I still haven't gotten laid.

install gentoo

Attached: did_u_know_I_use_arch.png (492x611, 407K)

Is it alright if my MBP runs Arch?

>he cares about getting laid

>cares about getting laid
>can't get laid without buying expensive shit
epic self own m8

t. Incel

Oh, get out you absolute alpha male.

> he thinks girls care about the kind of computer he has
buying a macbook won't change your spergy obsessive personality that led you to using linux

id rather spend money on a normal thinkppad and save for a hooker or something than use that shit

Relying on your electronics to get laid or surrounding yourself with people who care is a crisis only kids and midlifers have. The rest of the world looks at anothers personality to see if we are compatible.

Never had an iPhone and still smash like a pro.

no thanks. I use a piece of shit t400 with a broken lcd and turn down sex offers from retarded 3k apple cunts because it turns me off when I can find a flaw in their facial bone structure

While an Apple product will get you sex, OP neglected to mention that you will be the one receiving the dick

Your laptop matters less than your phone. All you need is a flashy silver ultrabook from anywhere really, long as it’s thin and metal. Basically close to a MacBook as possible.

Put it this way, if you’re not holding a top of the line Galaxy S8-9 or NOte, girls don’t want to know you.
You can also use an iPhone from the 6s onwards, although your success level goes up the newer it is.

>girl
Funny meme bro

Attached: 1501682982052.gif (540x303, 1.46M)

So using actual quality products instead of Crapple will repel subhumans? Good to know.

Non-US Chad here, I don't even own a smartphone and still have multiple girls orbiting me at any given time

Attached: 1438014779.png (637x310, 37K)

>prioritizing sex

Imagine being this subhuman. You probably frequent bars, watch Netflix and have a Facebook account too.

Oh no! Looks like I'll never get to spend my resources on someone who's shallow enough exlude people based on what brand tracking device they carry around in their pocket

Sorry, I'm not gay

Nice cope

>picking a sexual partner according to his/her technological preferences and abilities
braindamage.jpg