Jow Forums makes fun of intel and nvidia owners being manchildren who only care about fps in game

>Jow Forums makes fun of intel and nvidia owners being manchildren who only care about fps in game
>be me
>be professional video editor
>every other rendering software is inferior to the number one industrial standard Adobe Premiere
>fell for ryzen meme because Jow Forums says it's the best for productivity
>Adobe Premiere crashes every 5 minutes while it worked flawlessly on my old intel machine
>Editing videos takes much longer now cuz I'll need to resume my work and reedit all over again when it crashes rendering only saves me a few minutes
>take a break from all this headache and play some PUBG Game of the year edition
>game crashes when I only have one enemy left to kill to become king of the hill

Defend this.

Attached: 1538782876450[1].png (437x368, 109K)

xD ebin

use unstable software then go on Jow Forums and complain about instability

This thread again? Fuck off

How do I unsubscribe from your blog?

>cope LARP
t. Dimity

Sounds like faulty ram or shitty ram settings.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Even on the odd chance that you aren't just making it all up, it's hardly AMD's fault that you've failed to socket your DIMMs properly.

Attached: shitpost-4.jpg (820x688, 69K)

>shitty ram settings.
Which is common with Ryzen since their Memory controller sucks ass and you have to buy expensive as fuck RAM from QVL with tight timing.

Attached: okay.gif (245x285, 916K)

you are the faggot that OC'd his """""""production""""""" computer ? You should drop the """""professional"""" title.

>be professional video editor
youtube is not a job

>retarded larper normie uses internet explorer to shitpost
kys

>

Tell that to all those YouTubers making bank fool

Your system is crashing retard. You might have faulty RAM, bad timing/frequency settings on your RAM, too high of an overclock, not enough PSU power, or a dozen other hardware causes of this. Many people use Ryzen for gaming and for Adobe Premier without issues.

"Hey guys, you all said the Honda civic is great, but I didn't change my oil and now the head gasket is cracked and it runs like shit!"
"Defend this."

>making bank
>creating content on youtube
choose one

>look mom, I posted it again!

Oh, it's you again.
How is your poorfag laptop doing?

I'm sick of you posting this fucking thread hourly.
Your system is faulty. Just fucking RMA it.

No one else has any problem with Adobe Premiere on Ryzen.

Attached: miku uh.gif (242x227, 1024K)

The one industrial standard? Bud I have to fight to not use fucking avid or final cut 90% of the time. Adobe is stil somehow for small/indie

>another premiere retard shitposting

everyday

Attached: rentfree.jpg (785x1199, 133K)

Resolve > Premiere

>botch OC
>"oh noes why is computer borked!!!"
>"amd did it"

Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says

I can't develop android software the way I want to because the development studio doesn't support emulation if you are running AMD. You have to buy an intel with special tech to do it. Once I came to that realization on my PC I felt cucked. That AMD proc has also cost me more over time due to power usage than an Intel would have. I'm not even a shill I'm just a sad PC builder/gamer.

>LOOK MOMMY I POSTED IT AGAIN

Thats how Dimitry rolls.

kill yourself
saged

>I haven't updated my Android Emulator in three months
Yeah I'm sure you're a totally serious android developer and not a larper

Do you... do you not use both?

Yeah my ryzen crashed when I enabled XMP too. Then I put my ram in the right slots because I have 100 IQ and can actually fix my mistakes.

I have an nVidia GPU, but that's because ML development is too difficult with AMD cards.

Attached: _g_-_Technology_-_Search_-_2018-10-10_20.06.30.png (1580x2859, 1.02M)

Far better thread

>number one industrial standard
>crashes every 5 minutes

Attached: 1535398410774.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

There's no defence, Adobe really needs to step up their game.