What VPN does Jow Forums recommend

What VPN does Jow Forums recommend

Attached: vpn-logo.png (250x250, 11K)

Mullvad

Mullvad and or AirVPN.

I just recently switched from Air to Mullvad

The ones on privacytools.io

Attached: 1507879246806.jpg (396x382, 37K)

PIA

muh court tested lack of logs

I was on board with PIA until they started shilling so hard, now I don't think I can trust them since they're clearly out more for money than privacy, and government has the deepest pockets

Trilight Zone, NSA hates it with a passion

Tell us more, now I'm using PIA, hut I might move to something else if you'll point anything resonable bad about PIA

PIA

openvpn running on localhost, that way you know your vpn provider isn't logging :^)
why do we have this thread every day (is this the birth of an epic new meme?) and why does it always get so many replies

the reason I switched from PIA to mullvad a few years ago is because their business model and brand is very 'normieish'; their business is to resell bandwidth to public tracker users, not to people who care about their privacy. using them is better than not using a vpn but I don't use them for the same basic reason I don't use pic related. in any case, you shouldn't rely on your vpn provider not keeping logs (or not turning on logging silently if issued a court order, as proxy.sh has done in the past for instance)

Attached: 1517545541608.jpg (606x404, 45K)

>US based
No thanks

Does mullvad have a linux client?
Or do you just connect directly to it through openvpn? I would like to learn how to use openvpn to connect to a vpn provider directly but I can't find decent resources on it.

Why don't the mods put privacytools.io in the sticky so this same thread doesn't get posted at least once a day?

It has a Linux client, a Mac client, windows, Android...

It has clients but can be used through OpenVPN too. They have a guide on their site. Pretty neat.

Do you know any vpns that aren't filtered by 2chan? I tried expressvpn but it kept returning "Not JP" error when I tried to post.

Nord VPN

it does, but you should be using wireguard if you're on linux, and mullvad has wg servers.

Tier 1: Mullvad
Tier 2: IVPN, OVPN
Tier 3: AirVPN, AzireVPN, Perfect Privacy
All others are irrelevant.

CyberGhost

AirVPN
Read privacytools.io
Literally have this post every day.

How about NordVPN?
I heard that their mobile client is good, but the people o told me that don't know shit about privacy or technology.

I have Nord. Can't comment on privacy, I use it to bypass inane ISP restrictions. It works, and you can get good deals quite often.

Hola.org and TunnelBear

Attached: x1e9utfwrc9y.png (720x368, 249K)

mullvad would be perfect if it didn't get you banned here

Your own.

i use nord, but you really shouldn't trust these threads too much since there is definitely paid shilling going down on this site (including for nord)

their app didn't work on fedora for me but it works fine with openvpn

Windscribe werks for me.

Air does it too. Basically every vpn does or will for sure do it

vpns are a scam monitored by the CIA

it'll work if they give you a dedicated ip
imo mullvad is still worth it regardless because I barely get any slowdown and they don't keep logs

based

Attached: 1532132058267.png (1328x764, 122K)

How does this work?