>Pin is out of socket
>"It'll cost you $1200 to fix it"

Attached: applel.jpg (1267x673, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www(d0t)rossmanngroup(d0t)com/
youtube.com/watch?v=r7tf4JASzlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buying apple in the first place

Attached: 1511986229920.jpg (1280x960, 248K)

>aplel caught
>AGAIN!
and that's a good thing here's why

>that cheap vodka to get drunk enough to be able to shove that massive dildo up his ass

surely you can pay $1200 unlike those poor android users, right goy?

why are loonix fags who are obsessed with hating apple (instead of not caring) always transsexuals who LARP as female?

Androids are for fartniggers an iPhones get you laid.

Since when does battlefield 4 run on linux?

>green bubbles

Attached: 1354295071087.gif (400x225, 2.85M)

>gaymers
>loonixfags
choose one

>liquid damages laptop
>hurrdurr why Apple trying to charge me more
Have fun when his laptop fucking dies in the future.

>same loonixfags claim" hurr loonix can into windows games now"
>when they suits them "hurr loonix can't into video games"
pathetic.

In Apples defence, the "genius" was probably just an idiot following a script.
Mistaking the red dots for water damage instead of humidity and not knowing about the common issue with the pin.

Never the less, Apple always takes opportunities like this, and people are idiots for buying their product.

Just because you can play gaymes on gahnoo loonix doesn't mean the majority of gaymers are loonixfags. go ask /v/ what OS they use.

>why are loonix fags who are obsessed with hating apple (instead of not caring)
Because it directly impacts me in a serverly negative way. Apple has a large influence, and buying their goods perpetuates that.

we're talking about 1 faggot, not the majority of gaymers.

this board is full of faggot loonix homo's larping as female in the photo's of their setup

Pretty disingenuous reporting, although you'd expect a "Genius" to actually look at the internals before offering replacements, I doubt the Genius employees can even bend pins back into place without getting approval from their manager or even explore the problem properly, on the surface it looked like water damage and most of the time it probably would be water damage.

The reporters seemed to think pentalobe is a strictly apple thing but I opened two XPS-15's today that used them, anyone who repairs tech will have these whilst the average consumer will not and that is arguably a good thing.

>it directly impacts me
no it doesn't

>we're talking about 1 faggot
>why are loonix fags..

Rossmann is a good dude.

Retard user too lazy to watch the video. Ross explained that the red indicator can be activated even without a presense of water, but in high humidity like in tropical country.

>applel doesn't help get ip and other laws enforced
yes it does.

There was no spilled liquid damage, just being in a humid room is enough to trigger the liquid damage sensors.

Even then the dude was trying to sell him a new motherboard, a new keyboard, a new screen,and more shit when the only thing that was wrong was a single pin being bent.

Oh really now?
Cause the manual for Apple products tells you the operating temperatures and operating humidity levels.
Too bad this retard couldn’t even read a fucking manual. Apparently neither can Rossman. Get fucked.

That guy might actually need to replace those parts in the future, but there's no reason to do it right now when it's still working.

Good. Apple customers are fucking retards and I fully support the company bleeding them dry for every penny that they can. Don't like it? Don't buy Apple products, you fucking retard.

Attached: [Continued laughter].png (355x362, 173K)

where do i get repair from this guy?

Woah, so this is how Apple became a trillion dollar company

trillion dollar combany

For real though, the lightning connector was a mistake.

t. salty iPhone XS user with broken lightning connector now forced to use slow as balls wireless charging

>trusting the manual
it's just like how you're not supposed to use Q-tips for cleaning your ears, right user?

if people like being fucked in the ass im fine with it.
Its always been like that sheep buy wolf create what the sheeps buys.

In manhattan

m8, they showed the front of his shop in the video and there's link to his yt video under "up next"

EXPOSED

>that first two minutes
is that seriously what an iphone release is like? holy fuck that's gay.

If Apple computers can't take humidity, then why are there 18 Apple stores in Florida? Surely Apple would not touch this region with a 10 foot stick if humidity kills their computers.

Aplel stores are like Bugmen factories. As soon as one goes up in an area it's literally like it builds Bugmen

t.

Attached: rossmann.jpg (500x281, 27K)

so i'd need to buy a plane ticket to get a repair from him?

damn.

Only NPCs buy Apple products.

>loonix
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Loonix, is in fact, GNYew/Loonix, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNYew ampersand Loonix. Loonix is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNYew system made useful by the GNYew corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

i found his website: www(d0t)rossmanngroup(d0t)com/

>found
it's literally in his video descriptions along with other useful info and links

Attached: 1537785546039.gif (480x270, 2.86M)

youtube.com/watch?v=r7tf4JASzlI

>that clickbait
lmao

>samshit phone owner

Yup, Youtube recommended it to me too today.

well, at least he doesn't change it everytime new samsung flagship comes out

it doesn't actually kill them you dumb cunt
it just makes the humidity sensors turn red

Honestly, I just assumed that the water-indicators were purposely put onto the board for this exact scam-scenario. I can see some cases where it might help a diagnosis, but for the most part if you spill liquid or drop your laptop into liquid I think you'd be pretty aware and not need some shitty indicator?

"Well sir you sad the laptop doesn't work after dropping it into your bathtub full of water, but I can't be sure the problem is water damage until I see the activated water-indicators on the board"

>buying iShit
>giving Apple a single shekel, ever

TIP
KEK

Attached: 1524618679187.gif (500x375, 665K)

>anyone who repairs tech will have these whilst the average consumer will not and that is arguably a good thing.
It's clearly not arguably good at all and you should leave this board immediately.

Of all the fools that will never learn applefags are the biggest ones.

>Screen is damaged
>BRO YOU NEED A NEW MOTHERBOARD ASAP

lmao apple geniuses

Based Louis he made it to the big screen.

the screen is not damaged actually.

but it's not?

it is. like in for example
>REPAIR SERVICES:

>>it doesn't actually kill them
No shit. Which is why Apple refusing to fix anything that has the sensors flipped, while at the same time selling computers in regions where the climate will flip the sensors most days of the year, is essentially fraudulent.

Transexuals love Mac you retard.
So does traps and gays.

This. It's quite clearly a pre-planned scam. That dumb faggot took it out back, opened it up, checked the indicator and then immediately jumps to $1200 repair. I wouldn't be surprised if that whole counter of first-contact-staff aren't even repair technicians. More like salesmen. They get a week or two of training on how to open up a laptop, check the indicator and then upsell a customer. If a customer actually agreed to repair there is no way that first faggot is the guy actually doing the repair.

So lads, if I want a laptop that is the complete opposite of the Apple jewry, what should I get?
What are the most easily openable/repairable laptops? The one with the key parts most easily accessible?

Thinkpads? And only the clunky old style models or their thinshit ones also?
What about other Lenovos? Or only Thinkpads?
Any other brands? Dells? And which ones?
How about Toshiba? I've always liked Toshiba, a no-nonsense sensible brand. It would make sense if their laptops are also good. Japs aren't kikes.

Attached: 1537323776007.jpg (736x736, 82K)

>browses Jow Forums
>doesn't know about louis rossmann

I'm sure there are others, but Thinkpads are like the gold standard. Everything accessible by removing 1-2 screws

>Transexuals love Mac you retard.
>So does traps and gays.
they also love thinkpads, "programming socks" and loonix.

> What about other Lenovos? Or only Thinkpads?
The point of Thinkpad is an availability of parts, which isn't so great for Ideapads, but they're upgradeable nevertheless. Any enterprise laptop will do.

I'm the guy you responded to, that's what I was getting at; that taking a water sensor being red as conclusive evidence that a computer is water damaged is nonsense.

>Toshiba
I've always wanted to get a toughbook or similar but goddam $6000 new for $800 parts surely the rugged casing can't be worth $5000
I wish there was an in between semi-rugged brand good enough it won't break if you drop it but not so rugged you could bury it in mud then use it as an oar in salt water marshes
a roughbook if you will instead of toughbook

dell latitude?

ikr

fpbp

Go for a business line laptop (Dell Latitude/Lenovo Thinkpad). Business laptops are designed to be serviceable. That's a good start.

You're right.
Thinkpads for cute traps
Macbooks for disgusting transexuals.

owo

all traps are mentally ill faggets.

All those brands are alright (and theres the clevo/sagers of course) but the real problem is being forced to use Windows.

You have a choice between a company that charges $1200 to move a pin or a company that automatically deletes your documents folder on updates which are also mandatory. Everything is fucked.

>being a degenerate attention seeking faggot

steve jobs is rolling in his grave

This is all pretty simple. Apple marketers like to say that they are the most durable and well built products of the genre around. If that were to be the case, then you'd get a way bigger warranty out of them since hey, they are so trustworthy and failproof. But the reality is that you get the same pisspoor 1 year warranty you'd expect out of chink trash, whereas other brands like Dell will easily net you 3 years minimum.

I own a XPS 13 and I can assure you it does not use pentalobes.

Or you can use Linux where your biggest issue is a tranny stalling development due to (((toxicity)))

>Apple gets caught charging $1200 for a 2 minutes long repair
>watch this 12 minute video about it!
lets not

>caring about fitting-in with society
It's they who are wrong...

Attached: 1456690970036.png (193x236, 112K)

XPS 15 uses torx 5 and pretty much every laptop multitool pack has them

Your virginity is tangible.

Attached: 1535095095978.jpg (300x295, 24K)

top jej

Attached: scammedlikeit's1960.png (636x817, 568K)

>Pin is out of socket
>"It'll cost you $1200 to fix it"
DOES
NOT
MATTER
I've worked in construction my entire life. If someone has the money and they're being offered a solution. They'll buy the solution if the problem is prescribed.
People with money don't care. $200 to me might be $5 to them.

Don't like it? Who cares? You're poor. Use something else. Go be a smart consumer and buy better. The people that can afford it will keep paying. The value of a dollar is subjective.

Attached: your_shit___fuck_it.png (485x409, 196K)

>just repair it yourself

Attached: 1538763208361.png (730x985, 158K)

How the fuck does a pin bend like that if you didn't open the casing because you don't own a pentalobe?

your pattern recognition is rock-bottom, brainlet, that doesn't even make sense

t-this is for your own security goy!

Either happened during assembly or they set the tech up beforehand.

And everyone should upgrade to torx, fuck Philips.

thanks for posting your shit opinion, on something you think doesn't matter

Apple is definitely loosing consumer trust, even normies are becoming suspicious which is the ultimate sign.

this guys so notcute

See: arguing with holes, hole
whether you were born with one, or chopped off your dick to pretend to have one

>Thinkpads? And only the clunky old style models or their thinshit ones also?

Newer models are harder to open but it's still perfectly doable.
The thinner and smaller you go the worse it gets, so stay away from X series and "s" models in the T series if you want a laptop you can open easily.

Business laptops from other brands should be fine too, but I have no personal experience with them.