HASP bypassing?

So... I got this job - client's company uses some ancient software that's protected by hasp... I'm supposed to find a way around the restriction so they can run unlimited copies of the software. Anyone ever done this here? Could you give me a general direction? I have decent programming+linux experience but never done anything like this.

Attached: download.jpg (250x161, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dongleduplicate.nsys.by/passwfind.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah my company did the old printer port style ones, the usb style has way more tools for the copy, but you’re gonna have to spend time figuring it out like we did, not gonna help

STOP RIPPING OFF AMERICA IN TRADE, XIAO!

How much time did it take? Cuz I got like 36 hours for this

BTW, they have a legit reason for doing this - the software has been abandoned for like 10 years

You're not going to do this in 36 hours. They went cheapskate when they should've hired people who can reverse engineer.

This maybe?
dongleduplicate.nsys.by/passwfind.htm

what is soft, please?
>t. Igor Haspdecimator

I D A P R O
D
A
P
R
O

Oh, neat! This somehow slipped through my googling.

It's called okna2000.

You're not going to achieve this unless the software uses an off the shelf solution that's already been cracked before by somebody else

Attached: 1539024600177.jpg (1029x1071, 155K)

HEs maybe unlikely to.. got an original dongle already tho, just needs to send a dump to someone who can. appears to be still current prog tho, not encouraging it.

Obviously I have a single original dongle already.

Give it back Jamal

We took a solid week of fuckimg with it on our lunch breaks and my coworker dealing with it when he was at home
Didn’t matter to us too much since we just wanted to virtualize the physical keys we already had, not looking to steal anything like you

OP, if you can find a program that emulates an USB controller at the driver level and allows you to plug in your own virtual devices, then maybe you can sniff the signals and straight up copy them or implement the same protocol. If it uses any kind of encryption at all and it's smarter than just sending the same string over and over again, it won't work though.

quit the company they will get sued like 1mil and you will get 100,000grand personal fine.

I don't "work" there, its just a night job for some extra cash. But if it makes you feel better, pretend it's for research purposes.

use dd lmao

the absolute state of lincucks

Developer of hasp key protected applications here. Thanks of our implementation we got a bunch of stealers and fucked them VERY hard, legally and financially.

is this Jow Forums or stackexchange?

Trips confirm
Don't do it OP

Attached: 1539112176942.png (1006x813, 73K)

Just warning OP.

Nice larp.

Thanks for the warning. I guess I won't do it... You really opened my eyes! I just succeeded

>okna2000
>Polish
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I feel for you man. I got hired by cheapskates here, too.
Just tell them it's technically impossible within the timeframe unless they have a budget for you to get additional help (actual reverse engineers).

>I just succeeded
how did you do it?