This kills the iFag

>This kills the iFag

Attached: samsung galaxy a9.jpg (920x613, 36K)

its going to be 5 razor blades all over again

Attached: enough.jpg (324x697, 32K)

>boss we can't add more screen and the phone got too big already
>add more cameras lol

>shameshung gaLAGsy
>anything other than flagship

enjoy your lag and no support after a year

BUT WOW LOOK AT HOW IT NEEDS 5 CAMERAS TO BE WORSE THAN GOOGLE BOTNET WITH ONE

Based

Unfortunately this. Samsung support for their midrangers is beyond pathetic.

One for each breast, one for the pink and one for the stink.

Attached: screeching.jpg (474x454, 28K)

Feels bad man, had my OP3T for nearly 2 years and only opened the camera app the other day, still had the tutorial on how to use it etc.

>Four fucking cameras

For what purpose
Is this 2018's version of MOAR COARS

My touchbar motivates me to program

I remember when samsung advertised it's quad core camera. WTF are they even doing?

>4 cameras

You are like baby, watch this

Attached: 1517170357061.jpg (1280x854, 123K)

Lol someone's mad the pixel 3 is garbage.

use your containment thread, phoneshit

mmmm yes 4 camera v good veri sxc itoddlers btfo

Greetings from Mumbai Hospital

Attached: More_explosive_than_curry.jpg (559x349, 58K)

Attached: basedredpilled.jpg (157x117, 3K)

That's really quite cool.

I'm sure The Onion would have done an article about five cameras smartphone if this thing didn't exist already.

>when you dont want to improve a phone but people crave the removal of some of the screen, the audio Jack, and the addition of a bunch of expensive cameras on the back to try and reach that newly established 4 digit price

OY VEY

lost

almost 5 eyes

>lag
Subjective
>no support
MUH UPDATES

They don't have space to put mechanical zoom so they just add more shitty sensors and zoom lens

fpbp

Asus zenfone ar

Attached: asus-zenfone-ar_af3f705ef489eb07__450_400.png (450x400, 65K)

can they stop pretending phone cameras take acceptable quality photos when compared to even a $100 point and shoot

>not Lagaxy
you had one job, newfriend.

>Introducing The New Samsung Gaslaxy SS Nien!

best comment ITT.

This.

Attached: technical apu.png (1230x630, 183K)

Attached: I II II I_.png (324x697, 75K)

>he thinks he needs more than 1 lens

pathetic

Attached: 1502403891772.jpg (1247x810, 138K)

I liked it

Attached: SSNein.png (815x826, 99K)

the pictures in their gallery are unimpressive

is this loss?

Does it run iOS?

This is the most unfunny meme that has ever been forced here.

looks like a middle finger

>fuck you for using android

>24mp

How fast can this little sensor take photos?

>8MP, 10 MP
>F2.4
Into the trash it goes. Wake me up when it's at least 14MP and F1.6 or better.

I swear 75% of pictures I take are of animals that I meet.

Attached: received_752004995140707.jpg (4032x2268, 274K)

Why not just buy a real camera?

based repost

That camera positioning is too artificial.
We need something more organic to get more natural pictures.

Attached: orcamera.jpg (324x697, 34K)

Attached: 61r34SB-E2L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 41K)

You'll not carry it with you at all times

>we've reached the point where thousand-dollar phone cameras still can't match disposable camera quality, let alone dslr quality
>solution: idk add 3 more cameras lol

How would you think a tiny phone lens could ever match a huge DSLR? The point isn't to match proper cameras, these are just for adding more options for phone snapshots

It's physically impossible to do it because the actual lens size.
The photons are just not there.

It's a good move, actually.

I have six lenses for my DSLR.
Come at me.

Nothing can kill the iPhone because it has become a fashion statement as far as phones go. That's what a lot of people don't seem to grasp. It doesn't matter if another phone has better technology at a lower price point - it's all about brand image. Sometimes the original way something is displayed to the public is the most important. Years ago Android phones were always looked at as a cheap alternative to the iPhone - that is the image that will stick with a significant amount of people.

>cameras
When will this meme die, I don't need 10 50niggapixel cameras with diamond lenses in my phone. Very few people do.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT CAMERAS?
only photographers.
who own actual cameras

You don't have to kill the iPhone, you just have to profit, even better if you carve out a market of your own.

People who want to buy a new phone care about cameras. Mainly due to how much attention these companies put on the cameras. Now the average Joe will compare the cameras on two different new phones to see which one their are getting a better deal out of. The meme has influenced peoples idea of what makes a good phone.

Your best camera is the one you have on you.
I may have a DSLR but thst doesn't me will always have it on me. My phone, on the otherhand, is always on me.

I agree with you 100%. However, I was mainly addressing the people who come out with the "iPhone is dead" meme every time there is a new device that has something marginally better than an iPhone.

>Your best camera is the one you have on you.
Read that in the Jony Ive voice.

>is always on me
Why?

Make little sense (other than "muh aesthetics") to me why they would stack them all vertically instead of spreading the depth and thermal sensors to get better triangularization.

Because that is the point of a cellphone.

Easier to design the mainboard around.

Man I really hate this argument.
>I can't understand why anyone would use it, so obviously it has no practical use. It's all superficial.

One for America, one for Russia, one for China, and one for Israel.

Attached: 05925aa3_medaka_box05shiranuievilsmilesmirk1.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

don't forget the UK

UK is not that unpolite.
They prefer their ol classic CCTV cameras.

kek

but this makes me realise that almost all razors have a minimum 3 blades now. kill me.

>tfw phone turned into Eldritch abomination again

that's what they want you to think

Best phone

Samsung confirmed for spider people

Attached: jumping-spiders-macro-photography-thomas-shahan-17[1].jpg (880x598, 118K)

>normal lens is 24mp
>telephoto lens is 10mp (2x zoom), which would do exactly the same if cropped from normal 24mp to 10mp on the normal lens.
samsung going full autism

is that going on reddit?

still waiting for a phone without a camera since I carry around a dslr and phone cameras will stay shit until 20 more years

Attached: 1532183447709.png (300x420, 7K)

>not carrying mirrorless with a pancake lens

virgin multi-blade vs chad straight razor

not exactly how it works, I'd guess that camera is specialized with a higher focal length lens
I'm a poorfag, good mirrorless setups aren't cheap

>which would do exactly the same if cropped from normal 24mp to 10mp on the normal lens
No, that'd be 12mp, give or take.
More likely they just have larger pixels in the sensor so that they don't have terrible grain at the higher f stop, same with the wide angle.

Organic camera sensors when?

hahahaha

2x optical zoom counts as telephoto now kek
and what about macro? lol

true but its still a fucking smartphone. 1:1 zoomed in picture is gonna be grainy shit no matter what. And knowing samsung they use excessive denoising which in return gives washed out details anyway. This triple camera bullshit is really the top of the memes.
Also, the amount of money that goes into putting in 3 camera modules. They' would rather put in 1 really good camera, like Pixel. But noooooooo... clueless normies now think that 1 camera is shit, 5 cameras are cool. As someone already said, its the fucking 5 razor blades all over again.

Even one good camera can't take better zoomed (cropped) photos than a decent second telephoto.

Brand new Samsung Special 88 OR SS88

Here's an idea
make a phone with a huge sensor and expandable lens

Attached: 34591-300x199-Cameraphone-back.jpg (300x199, 10K)

My nigger.

Attached: 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181009215244611_COVER.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

You probably have never ever used midrangers Samsung phones. Even chink phones have better support than Samsung in midrangers.

Finally a phone camera with proper white balance.

Can someone explain to me why other companies followed Apple in removing the headphone jack? Looking "trendy" is the only explanation I can think of because they don't benefit from it like Apple does.

mild heh

audible kek

reminds me of

Attached: chris-age-6-finally-a-windmill-that-only-produces-white-9463246.png (500x522, 169K)

Which ones you got

To make the phone thinner me thinks

>portray blacks accurately.jpg

PAJEET POO IN LOO FAG SEETHING

MM YES ITODDLER BTFO

Attached: 19735C75-42F7-4E61-BBD7-977957100BF9.jpg (800x450, 58K)

>fake bokeh portrait shit
gas yourself