I see you're running gnome

I see you're running gnome

Attached: 1509696679861.png (516x346, 133K)

Nah, I am running Ratpoison like any man with a job.

I'm not because I only have 16GB RAM.

Nah this is actually Xfeces riced to look like Gnome

i'm running i3 you blind faggot

I see you’re not sucking my dick.

why yes

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-11 06-46-03.png (3840x2160, 3.61M)

>I see you're running gnome
>mfw I'm using Mate
tech-nic-al-lyyyy...

Attached: 1535173398828.jpg (1250x1250, 142K)

How do you feel using Js for DE?

this

Attached: pic4.png (322x328, 113K)

>tfw KDE is actually now way better than Gnome

Nah.
Step into the Light, My Lord.

Attached: lxde.png (1024x819, 215K)

I fucking hate that this show tries to be realistic but portrays the GNOME user a computer genius instead of a brainlet.

GTK+ is C

Me?, i use kali linux

Attached: NUP_168601_0523-780x521.jpg (780x521, 92K)

>he doesn't know about the past of GNOME
summer is over, go back to your homework :^)

*fucks a dude*

>GNOME Shell is the graphical shell of the GNOME desktop environment starting with version 3, which was released on April 6, 2011.
it's been dead for 7 years

>he didn't understood reference
please... just stop already
do not watch movies or TV SHOWS

p.s. or you're probably just too young to get the reference

The future, the truth, the comfy!
LXDE

.. With Dash to Panel extension! Very good, yes sir, thank you!

I don't get why the casts are weird-looking

I mean it could just be standard build at the company, pretty sure he runs mint on his home pc at one point tho

based manjaro poster

Attached: 1538960565847.jpg (729x1024, 52K)

cause they do computers and things of course

this post again...
not even gonna (You)

You know what they say... Old habits die hard

Attached: kde_man.png (1600x900, 872K)

Fuck off retard, i'm on Windows 10, go get fucked by a Tyrone

nice meme distro

>go
going*

>running a memewm
>a job

I see you wanna make me put my balls in your anos

Yous don't count for OPs, braintard.

I've tried GNOME yesterday on a fresh Arch install. The design is quite nice in my opinion with Arc-Dark, but the animations in 30FPS bug me too much. I hate myself for buying NVidia every single day.
also it froze once and i had to stop compiling a thing because of that fuck you gnome

actually it's pronounced guh-gnome
but like with regular stuttering so the guh-gnome sounds like a stutter too and the boss character realizes the employee character is an autist and laughs silently to himself then he plows op's sister

Qml is js.

I've tried GNOME yesterday on a fresh Arch install. The design is quite nice in my opinion with Arc-Dark, but the animations in 30FPS bug me too much. I hate myself for buying NVidia every single day.
also it froze once and i had to stop compiling a thing because of that fuck you gnome
I started compiling the thing again and the gnome GNOME popped up and asked me if I was with it. I said I used arch btw so of course I was. Then he asked why I chose the gnome if I was so arch. I didn't know what to say. I had been found out. The gnome GNOME hopped out of his archey fortress and began plowing my sister. I didn't know what to do. Could this be happening? I called my mom and dad into the basement where I live. I use arch btw. Dad said he was ashamed of me but neither of them could see the gnome GNOME!! Mom started talking about how gamey my room smelled and the gnome started plowing her too!! I couldn't believe it. Meanwhile my compiling has stopped again. Only 30FPS. It bugged me so much. My arch install (I use arch btw) was crashing to a dramatic gnomey halt. My xorg.conf was broken and I didn't know why. I think the gnome GNOME might have plowed my xorg.conf after he plowed my mom and my sister. Dad Hit me. I woke with a start. Was it all a dream? No. It was the gnome GNOME and now his dick was all the way down my throat. It was my turn to be plowed!! The gnome GNOME reared his ugly head at me. My compiler had to stop because the gnome froze again. What a day. I still hate myself for buying nvidia, but at least my gnome slut sister now knows the danger of proprietary software. I reminded the gnome GNOME that I use arch btw. He didn't care. He just needed to get his sweet. He came then. He came with more cum than any gnome before him. This was truely gnome GNOME 3. I couldn't minimize the cum. My arch install was finished, as was the purity of my super hot mom and sister. How I long for the days before they were full of hot, steamy, gnome GNOME cum. Dad still doesn't

Wasn't Windows XP's DE just some crippled js/css shit?

Fuck off nerds, gnome is great

hot
came twice reading this

lxqt?

Based and redpilled

sweet pape

>be me using my meme machine x220 in programming class
>web dev instructor walks in and sees my laptop
>"That's an old laptop"
>I say, it still works though.
I giggled inside to see people turned away from actual good hardware and not an iPad pro/surface3 garbage I see most the other students using.

use tmux

I install Arch with out a DE. I just TTY.

>He couldn't install Arch

Attached: GoldenBoi.jpg (225x224, 10K)