Cheap unofficial toner

What's the catch?
Surely it can't be as easy as just buying it for 1/3 of the price and everything working smoothly?

Attached: toner.png (2317x733, 450K)

you should be refilling the toner cartridge with liquid toner my dude

Too complicated.
For now, just redpill me on these cheap third party cartridges. What's the catch?

Attached: 1539295315638.jpg (960x1280, 220K)

>Literal brainlet believes it's too complicated injecting ink with a syringe.

Toner isn't a liquid, dumbass.

>what's the catch
well not much really. it won't blow up your printer or anything as long as the ink actually works. so the only thing really is quality of the ink and actual capacity. so just read reviews and if people say it just werks as advertised then go for it.

"compatible" shit is third party and not guaranteed to work. If it's a shitty brand the printer might refuse to detect it or claim it's empty (happened to me once). If it works, the paint is the same, if that's what you're thinking

I recommend you buy just one from each brand you can find and test for your printer

>it won't blow up your printer or anything as long as the ink actually works.
actually compatible for your printer*

Any chance of the printer's in-built chip thinking
>OY VEY, THIS GOYIM IS TRYING TO SAVE MONEY BY NOT BUYING OUR OFFICIAL TONER, SHUT IT DOWN!
And shutting down in some way or being unresponsive or a cunt or in some way punish me for trying to use 3rd party toner?

Brother HL-1210W

Attached: 1536974400344.jpg (640x751, 163K)

never heard of that happening but it obviously depends on the printer

Printer toners is the biggest tech scam, and all printer manufacturers are in on it. The shit costs couple of bucks per gallon to make yet retails for thousands. Buy whatever cheap toners you find, they're fine. 99% of the time they're not just identical, but actually made on the same factory, of the books.

That's exactly what's happening. They make a fucking bank off their proprietary non refillable cartridges and they do everything in their power to stop using third party inks.

No catch. It's just not produced by the printer's manufacturer certified company

The printer might get pissed you aren't using genuine cartridges, that's it.

T. IT brainlet who buys these in bulk at work.

i buy cheap toner for my hl2130, it works fine

printer was only like $50, ive connected it to my netbook server and it runs over the network just fine

I used the cheap 3rd party ones on Newegg for my Brother and they were always good and provided the rated # of pages.

Literally same shit without the logo.

Worrying about this is as absurd as worrying about the "benefits" you're missing out on if you aren't using genuine Microsoft(TM) software on your computer that can be verified by Windows Genuine Advantage(R)

Gallon? Why does everyone in this thread think toner is ink?

i use chink toner and don't notice a difference

same, they're just fine

not so much the 'benefits'
I just don't want the printer to start behaving like a cunt through some built in anti- 3rd party cartridge jewish backlash feature

Lots of good responses in this thread though. I'll think I'll give it a shot. Thanks bros.

Buy the official real legit toner and buy tons of toner powder instead

just refill the fucking thing althought toner will turn to shit after 5-6 refills

Attached: kyocera-mita-toner-powder-500x500.jpg (500x500, 33K)

1. Support is cancelled if you use it, the printer remember that you used it.

2. If you want to keep using it you cant update the printer firmware, they often sneak in code to disable the printer if you dont have OEM toner.

personal experience?
with Brother?

Attached: 1533066472907.jpg (873x1024, 100K)

It is for Brother, however be aware that third-party supplies can be not detected or just unfit for your model, I ended up buying original drum and a cartridge and then refilled it multiple times.

>What's the catch?
it's a felony crime

remember when tay was hot and not a land whale

those were the days

Attached: DdSOxHuU0AEP9fp.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

Nah, the thiccness makes her better.
Tall girls needs some heft otherwise they're ms skeltals.

Attached: 1520985301923.jpg (1200x600, 178K)

It'll jest werkz with cheap cartidge I've done it

>nu-Jow Forums that doesn't even know the difference between toners and ink cartridges