A true story

Today I was asked to fix a Windows computer of a good friend because he couldn't manage to repair it himself. At first I was a bit surprised, because he knew that I didn't use Windows, but as a good friend, I tried to help anyway.
So he brought his computer and we booted it up in order to take a look at what was wrong. To my surprise, it took way longer to boot than I was used to, even though he had an SSD and top hardware from last year, newer than mine. After it had booted to the desktop, it took almost another 15-20 secs until it was really usable due to the amount of bloat it had to load, like Cortana, OneDrive, Logitech+Nvidia+Antivirus software and countless of other stuff. I opened the start menu and was shocked that there were so many ads, even in the Explorer and we were not able to delete apps like Minecraft or Candy Crush Saga. This was surprising to me, because it seemed that the OS itself was able to delete his entire users directory after the last forced upgrade, which was the reason he asked for my help. I explained that in order to recover deleted files, we had to unmount the partition, but this was not possible. So I plugged the drive into my Linux computer instead and he was amazed at how fast, smooth and beautiful everything was. I told him that everything was free to use and that there was no spy- or bloatware installed. He asked whether I was able to play recently published games and I showed him my Steam catalog and launched some native and some non-native games (via Proton/DXVK). That blew his mind and instead of recovering his files, we installed a Linux distro on his computer and he left with a smile on his face.

Attached: no-windows.png (992x624, 31K)

Then i went to his place and we fucked like rabbits.

what distro?

he already gave me a blowjob while I was installing gentoo on his computer /s

Xubuntu, because he wanted something that was user friendly and worked OOTB. I helped him customizing it a bit and showed him around. I think he'll be okay.

Nice blog post how do I unsubscribe

That friend's name? Albert Einstein

>linux desktop

Attached: 1525630865491.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Jesus at least try to make your dumb story believable.

My i5-2300 with an SSD can boot up W10 in 5 fucking seconds

and then you woke up

you don't have to believe it if you don't want to... all I can read from your post is envy and shame
I am still awake and will go to bed in two hours

BTFO

and then everyone clapped

OP BTFO

lol even your imaginary friends are retarded lmao

then he gave you a reach-around and you played helicopters for 10 minutes

Is this how butthurt Microsoft shills like you who are defending their Stockholm syndrome react to a true story that happend to me today? With a nonsense "BTFO"? That's very creative coming from an Indian citizen.
Or is it because you have lost yet another member of your Windows "community"? Is it because these kinds of things are happening more and more and the year of the Linux desktop is already on the horizon and now you're getting nervous?
Again, this happened today here at my home and whether you believe it or not is up to you. IDGAF if you start shitposting because of it

it truly was a glorious moment

>having autism
I'm so sorry for you user

Attached: 1278292357924.jpg (238x192, 12K)

i preemptively deleted my documents.
check
and
mate

My Windows PC starts in

>linuxtards are too stupid to disable updates and delete candy crush
wew

> /s
>>>r*ddit

I knew this was coming. But at the same time I wasn't sure if Jow Forums tards like you wouldn't understand the obvious sarcasm

Is there any glitches or incompatibilities when running games with Proton/DXVK?

Last time I tried that 2 days later asked for Windows back. Don't try to help normies left Winbugs, they can't understand anything has not a big icon telling you where to click.

god damn this is some really bad writing.
>>>fanfiction.net

some games which are using certain anti cheat tools don't work yet, but I'm sure this will be possible soon... despite that, everything runs very smoothly with only a few fps less, but that's expected from a compatibility layer. no big deal, though. blizzard games are also all running very smoothly

this post reeks of curry

It's olive oil.

le reddit maymay xDxDxD

it was a sarcastic /s /s