What is this?

>

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 10.23.01 PM.png (337x535, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datasheets360.com/part/detail/2n7269/1912705477084516286/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmgtfy.com/2n7269

fuck niggers

Attached: image.jpg (826x763, 348K)

Anal TriPlug

3 legged resistor

It's an International Rectifier (Infineon) part. Do the rest of the work yourself, asshole.

200V 100kRad Hi-Rel Single N-Channel TID Hardened MOSFET in a TO-254AA package

OwO

I used one of those to make a vape box before lmao
based.

Its a voltage regulator. The output voltage is limited to some amount and it bleeds off the rest of the energy as heat.

Attached: Schemvr.gif (539x271, 3K)

no, it's just a power mosfet you dumb zoomer

Attached: 1539184306536.gif (264x264, 1.64M)

is there a more efficient way to regulate than 7805

That's a really dumb question desu.

International Rectifier?
nice name for comapny

probably

Obsolete Power MOSFET

datasheets360.com/part/detail/2n7269/1912705477084516286/

A little imouto with a dick.
But for us English speaking people it's a trans-sister but since it has that o shaped part on top most call it trans-sistOr

Berryllium Oxide Voltage Regulator

Chinese botnet obviously.

Yes use a buck converter instead of a linear regulator.

>and it bleeds off the rest of the energy as heat.
holy shit that's clever, my knowledge on electronics is limited but I find this fascinating as fuck.

There is a question that puzzles me, how does a NOT gate output electricity when there is nothing on the input? I guess the other way works like a diode?

You should look at transistor level schematics for simple logic gates. You'll find that all gates are actually individually powered, and that power is what you see in the output. The inputs are just signals for whether or not to allow the output current through.

are actually fucking dumb?

>You'll find that all gates are actually individually powered
That's what I thought, is it the same with more complex electronics? for instance in a cpu each individual transistor has it's own power input?

Here is a good example in my opinion

Attached: download.png (288x175, 2K)

>USA
Botnet, throw it away.

Anyone got that expanding brain meme for power conversion with the half-wave rectifier at full ascension level?

From the power supply.

Gates aren't powered by the signals applied to them. The have their own VCC and GND rails. To get 5V output with 0V input you have an lots of transistors but the only real part you need to understand is the transistors on the output. You're gonna have an PNP-NPN pair and a P-channel N-channel pair or where the emitter of your PNP transistor goes to VCC and the collector is tied to the collector of the NPN whose emitter is tied to GND. The bases are common. Low input at the base means the NPN stays off because it requires current flowing into the base to turn it on. PNP is on because current is flowing from VCC through the Vbe junction of the transistor and out through the base. Since the transistor is on current flows the transistor to the collector however since the NPN is biased off it can't go anywhere so that node simply rises to 5V. That's where you take your output from. PNP is a bias off device basically and NPN is bias on.

Attached: logic.png (448x478, 11K)

Attached: 1507357347285.png (892x1676, 1.76M)

Thanks, being looking for that for ages

An ldo 7805?

It seems to me this is an SCR my dude

It's one of them chinese hacker chips

it's the spyhole that the NSA made to watch you masturbate and talk about your shit tier taste animus

Attached: 1539281959207.jpg (1060x1035, 406K)

Attached: based and redpilled.gif (367x219, 523K)

It's a mosfet. Google 2n7269 for the datasheet.

Does the BeO stand for the package containing Berrilium Oxide? It's an isolator with nice thermal properties.
If so, open it up. It's a nice artificial sweetener...

Yes. Just looked at the datasheet. It does contain the artificial sweetener BeO. Open up the thing and lick it!

>hurr durr it's packaged in a TO-220 so it must be a linear regulator like the ones we use in school!!!1!1!1!!
It's a radiation hardened power MOSFET, like
said.

Attached: transistor_packages.png (445x459, 66K)