Well?

Well?
Refutation please.

Attached: 6ECBDCAC-2957-4916-9447-547462E6D383.jpg (2048x2048, 652K)

People who hate the notch still hate the notch.

delete this sir

The image is bullshit. People who hate notches on iPhones hate them on Android phones too.

Just buy a Librem 5 already, fuck.

just shat myself

Poorfag wealth status symbol zealots will always bicker of inane shit like this.
t. Window's Phone user

It's not okay when anyone does it. I will never- NEVER buy a notched phone. it's fucking stupid.

it'll be phased out in 2 years tops anyway

So... Ulefone, Leagoo, and Doogee are in the same class as iPhone.

google fags eats apple shit all day every day

2nd time in a roll

its almost like google fags are shooting them self every time they talk shit about apple

>It's okay when Android does it

said nobody ever. People are fucking gnashing their teeth over the 3XL's notch.

?
Android is OS, it has no say what crap manufacters slap on their phones.

Nokia 8 master race.

I never liked notches.

I've never seen a single person defend the notch here, how did you get the idea to make this image without being an assblasted apple cultist

Andreet levels of cope ITT

unfortunately, its gotten to the point that id rather have a notched screen than a curved edge screen

fuck you sony. why did you drop the xz1 design

Android users WANTED the notch

Attached: androjeets.png (711x841, 122K)

FUCK NOTCHES

I like watching vids about consumer tech but when Im watching phone videos it feels like every second person commenting is some pajeet. Why do they give so much shit about phones in India?

who the fuck said we wanted the a notch?

>those guys don't buy X because they don't like X
>ahah cope xd
iPoors' buyer remorse is always a pleasure

Attached: 1432656399846.jpg (853x875, 208K)

user there's 1.3 billion of them, and they're not contained on the net unlike the Chinese.

>cope
>not a single user ITT defending it
nice projection

They saw that hoards of pajeets and śoyboys like the notch and bought the ishits. So now, they're pandering to them.

Xperia master race.

>hate the notch
>all phones begin having a notch
>decide not to get a new phone this year
Hmmmmm

>Supporting the smartphone industry after removable batteries disappeared
cucks

Notch or not Android did better this year...
Also Most of phones in 2018 didn't had notch

Attached: Andro2018.jpg (2500x2366, 992K)

uh cropped wrong

Wow nice.
An app downloaded by people who want it will be rated highly by those who want it.
Note: that app has been downloaded by 0.006% of android users

Attached: Andro2018.jpg (2500x2448, 1020K)

Android phones invented the notch and bezelless displays back in 2014 tho

it was something like
Aquos Crystal > mii mix > esential phone
and then the iphone x came out.
also these guys are right, no one here liked the notch before and no one likes it now.

Remind me why we need a notch when the notch contents always fits on the Android phones' chins? Only iPhone x and that Chinese phone doesn't have a chin

>It's okay wheb Android does it
Said no one ever.

I'm an androidfag and liked Nexus phones then moved to a oneplus 3 and I think google services are good. Notches are pure cancer that it looks like every stupid android manufacturer is jumping onto. At least the iphone x doesn't have a giant chin as well as that stupid notch, but the rounded corners that everyone is using now are just as vomit-worthy.
On top of that, android is now indisputably moving backwards in the design department as seen in android Pie which is the worst looking android since gingerbread.
2018 is one of the worst years for phones since before smart phones were commonplace.

>iphone has notch but at least has the smallest chin to compensate
>lagdroid shitphones have fuckhuge notches as well as fuckhuge chins
>iphone at least has some tech under notch
>lagdroids bring nothing other than housing the speaker and front facing camera

I still don't like the notch, and those Android phones look like crap

>I'll never buy a phone with a notch
>I'll never buy a phone with no removable battery
>I'll never buy a phone without a microSD slot
>I'll never buy a phone without a headphone jack

>mfw full-width notches

Librem 5 is going to be the best phone of the year (2019)

There's a reason I'm still using my galaxy S4.

No, it's not.

Enjoy your phone from literally 2013

The rest of us are living in the present day

It still just works for everything I use the phone for.
Posted from my galaxy S4.

The only thing my modern phone is missing from those is removable battery. It's a Samsung Galaxy S8+. I've never changed a battery in any of my phones though, not even when it was still possible. It's still possible now if I just bring it in to a shop.

Any retard with a hair dryer, a credit card and a Philips screwdriver can change any phone's battery

Phones never developed backwards this fast.
Look. 2015 i got my Lumia 950, nice phone back then.
Camera is still unbeaten. I could cry if i compare it to my OP5T.
The just perfect screen with the perfect resolution of 1440p, lame 1080p on my OP5T.

Sure there is development between, successor to eMMC, more and better ram, better CPU but so many components got worse. Not even same, Worse.

And now with the Notch, Phones become ugly again.

Note 9 doesn't have this problem

My new Mate 10 says hi, nigger.

Android phones now have a notch.. AND a chin!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: diauhviudh.jpg (600x603, 39K)

I'm perfectly fine with still using my Note 4.

Android companies are retarded and fell for the apple bait.
1-2 years from now, apple will release a notchless phone and make everything obsolete.

>nigger.
dont

please solve the captcha, sir

Everything except for all the phones that didn't have notches like the single most popular Android brand - Samsung.

That's the thing, it's not about existing.
It's about the apple's marketing machine just crushing every phone with a notch.

Galaxy S8 does not have these problems

Good for them? Like I said, Samsung phones don't have notches and they are one of the biggest Android companies, plus there's already phones that have cameras and edge-to-edge displays but are completely notchless already, and there's even that Vivo phone with a fingerprint scanner built into the display.

Maybe it IS good for em, as they will most likely present their notchless phones along with apple and everyone "will have" to upgrade regardless of android or IOS.

It's quite disgusting.

The notch is temporary. The real problem is the curved corners and the weird aspect ratio (18:9). That's gonna be *hell* for media producers and software devs in the future.

>It's okay when Android does it!
It's not. Nobody says it is.

>implying
Media is still gonna be shot in either 16:9 or the wider formats movies sometimes use. Having the wider/taller display actually makes it easier for those to ignore the rounded corners. I will be absolutely floored if anyone starts producing stuff in a 2:1 aspect ratio.

All notch phones have curved edges.

Non-curved edges are the only good screens on phones.

Galaxy as well.

/bread
I love my notch because its actually functional tho ;)

Attached: images(5).jpg (663x463, 26K)

Pixel 3 xl doesn't have a curved screen

I a have an Android phone I do not want that retarded ass notch. If you want that shit buy the fucjing iPhone. A notched phoned looks dumb AF. Can not believe people are actually buying this shit.

No I'm in 2015 comfy with my V20

JerryRigEverything demonstrated this.

Oneplus 6T

I meant the corners of the screen.

Android did it first and did it better. Not to mention that Mi MIX still has the best solution.

steve jobs would never approve of a notch

>Why do they give so much shit about phones in India?
you know how people here treat their phones like a status symbol? it's not so different for them

>tfw phones now consider having a headphone jack a feature
>tfw there is a great selection of phones now with notches
>tfw most phones now release with horrible skins

God do I hate the smartphone market

>The rest of us
speak for yourself nigger faggot
I have an SGS5 and see no need to "upgrade"

SRJEDAA DVATSAT DVAA AVGUST!

>Chinese idiots think the iPhone is the standard.
>Chinese idiots copy iPhone
LG, Samsung and Sony are fighting a losing battle because of the retards who copy every appleism ever.

>Andreet going insane from being called out
Lmao

Attached: 150B0B1B-A664-4930-A45D-BF54BDC42D9E.gif (554x400, 122K)

>Refutation
it's not okay when anyone does it

All consumer phones need the front camera (>selfie!!!!), and all consumer phones want to make as efficient use of surface space as possible. But you'll continue to use the n900 or whatever, right user?

Ya at this point I'm just sticking to my one plus 5t with lineage is, good battery practice to extend is life span and an extra battery. Don't even care what comes out next for the next 5-6 years.

I would literally take the form factor of the Razer phone before I used a phone with a notch.

LG fell for the notch meme too. I was looking forward to the V40, but I'm not buying an android phone with a notch.