MORE CAMERAS!

MORE CAMERAS!
ALL-GLASS BODIES!
GLUED-IN BATTERIES!
NO EXTERNAL STORAGE!
PRICES STARTING AT $1000!

Attached: 1510764611792.png (644x800, 15K)

>my phone needs a VGA port and physical keyboard

Attached: 1530419996609.jpg (380x349, 30K)

>ALL-GLASS BODIES!
I'd rather have to plug my phone in to charge than to go back to all glass bodies that shatter easy like the old iphones.

>there's no middle ground, it's either ridiculously retarded or ridiculously retarded
brainlet detected

>GLUED-IN BATTERIES!
I'm still mad about that.

Attached: 1537183677383.jpg (645x729, 32K)

don't forget 3.5mm jack

Who needs that? It's 2018!

Same

Plastic was objectively better than glass.

For God's sake don't forget the notch!

>middle ground
It doesn't exist, retard.

Headphone jacks are boomer tech.

Attached: boomer_2.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

It's literally useless. There are USB C and micro USB headphones. So you just can't charge the device and use headphones at the same time.
What they should do is make phones with 2 USB ports.

>two ports

>being a boomer is bad

I'd be happy with a phone with two USB ports if it came with a 3.5mm adaptor.

It is. Boomers are holding back advances.
Go back to playing Doom on your ThinkPad gramps.

>advances
kys marketing pajeet

Attached: 1511735729891.png (645x614, 83K)

Not an argument

>advances
mr patel, sir, pls learn english before shitposting. thx

Are you retarded? You could dock android to a screen and keyboard, use the device screen as a touch pad and completely replace your desktop. An average normie would benefit greatly from this.

Why the fuck do you need 3.5mm if it's not for headphones?

>What they should do is make phones with 2 USB ports.
Wireless charging exists so I don't use my USB-C plug at all. The only port I need in my phone is 3.5mm headphone jack so I can use every headphone I want, not having to choose between "flimsy and crappy" or "crappy and flimsy".

prediction: we'll see a resurgence of using wood in consumer electronics.

>wireless charging
Can you charge it while being 2m away from the dock? I thought so.

Can you charge via USB while being 2m away from the end of the cord? I thought so. I charge it at nights, brainlet.

I just want my phones to have at least two BNC connectors on them, is that too much to ask?

I can have up to 10m USB extension cord and it wouldn't waste 70% of energy on generating heat like the wireless charging meme, brainlet.

kys

>Can you charge via USB while being 2m away from the end of the cord?
retard

unsubscribed

Stupid questions deserve stupid responses, pretty common stuff. Anyone thinking a wireless dock is somehow bolted in the back wall of a full garage and is a major inconvenience compared to a wire is a brainlet. It moves around just as easily as a pure wire but you just don't plug anything in the port. The charging happens through the body and no it doesn't get hot. Mine keeps the phone in standing position so it's even more comfortable than flat on desk.

The notch Is one of the most unique and useful innovations in mobile tech industry for the last 2 years. It enables more cameras and useful features to be integrated in it, better cameras, better facial recognition software, better snapchat experience. If you think that notches interfere with your video watching experience on your phone, then you are a fat neckbeard. Who watches videos on a phone? phones are only for messaging and video calls, hence why the are called PHONES in the first place duuh

>carrying the wired dock with him
>"it's totally superior to 2 USB-C ports guise"
cringe

Better be a nice hardwood and not that awful woodgrain aesthetic nor should it be cheap particleboard made to look like proper wood.

Personally though I'd rather see brushed metal make a comeback.

>making up stuff to hide being BTFO'd
major cringe, I already said I charge it at nights but I do have an extra one at work. I don't travel constantly but I could bring one with me when I do, since I own three. All cheap and fast and work just fine. I'm not in a situation where I need to charge my phone more than twice a day, ever.

I like watching videos laying down while it's charging. I change position often so the cord is pretty useful imo

Is it possible to destroy phones with wireless charing capability if they are too close (but not close enough to arc to the phone) to a coil that radiates very high power high voltage? I have some high power thyratrons available the can switch high AC voltage at high current.

I'll probably step mains up to a few kV, rectify and filter it. That HV gets switched through a large coil in parallel with an array of HV capacitors by the bank of thyratrons creating a resonant circuit that oscillates at high frequency.

My question is phones with wireless charging, are they tuned circuits? Do I need to match my circuits resonant frequency to the phone's. Do different model phones have different resonant frequencies? Perhaps I can frequency sweep the array or at least step it by using relays to switch in more or fewer capacitors in the LC tank.

there are executives who earn hundreds of thousands of dollars a year who seriously believe that

Yes, portable chargers exist. Not to mention you don't need to position your device awkwardly if you're on the go, unlike wireless chargers. So your headphones won't be as usable if you're forced to use a wireless charger.

Mine looks a bit like this and I've used it to watch videos. It's a bit backwards angled so laying in bed probably wouldn't work. It does charge even when the phone is horizontally on it, doesn't have to be vertical.

Attached: 61hK85iR9tL._SX466_.jpg (466x606, 20K)

My car only has an aux port.

Your stereo only has an aux port. Stereos are easily replaceable.

Yes, reverse engeneer all the fuckling to find out frequency is on 3rd page of manual.

With jack it's just better, i.e. you can have earbuds that lasts for more than a hour of playing!

Or I can just buy a phone with an aux jack

Attached: if_g_made_the_iphone.png (618x968, 530K)

I would buy this

agreed

tempted to build it

Attached: 1536769264911.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Attached: 1532638589323.jpg (309x163, 17K)

>ALL-GLASS BODIES!
The only thing worth bitching about. I don't give a fuck about wireless charging, why not offer an option for people like me who want a phone that is nice to the touch and doesn't get finger prints?

it does tho

Attached: BlackBerry-Priv.jpg (915x889, 96K)

>finger prints
Go wash your fucking hands you fat fuck

This isn't how the human body works.

oh god it's the "use your shitty phone as a desktop replacement" retard again

wireless charging is stupid i never use it

>advances
Take heed, Pajeet and go find the nearest shitting street.

it's really the phone critics fault

they are all elitist douchebags that shit on a phone if it feels weird in their hands

That's for real? I thought OP was just shitposting.
Which phone?

B A S E D
A N D
R E D P I L L E D

>"my current phone can't do what a 15 year old PDA could, and I even believe that's a good thing"

Attached: Stowaway Universal Keyboard & Dell Axim x51v-731527.jpg (640x480, 42K)

F L A W L E S S V I C T O R Y