My sister got a new laptop. What operating system should I install for her? I have 16GB USB stick ready to roll

My sister got a new laptop. What operating system should I install for her? I have 16GB USB stick ready to roll.

Attached: GQmQ.gif (350x249, 1004K)

install gentoo

Windows 10 or if she has compatible parts, macOS. Don't be that faggot brother who tries to force their clearly-not-interested family members into using your tranny COC OS

fuck her now

GNU/Linux/Gentoo

Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Attached: 1458969867466.jpg (400x400, 200K)

this but if she wants to try a stable linux distro go with Solus

no, fuck you kevin solus is fucking bloated to shit. if you want to run a teenage girl linux os i would prefer if you didn't but just give her ubuntu and be done with it. whichever stle she prefers. it would be best if you gave her macos however

Stupid OP, the only laptop a sister should have is a MBP. Anything else means you'll be doing tech support forever.

dude Solus is fast as fuck and it has a nice software center

>hurr Kevin
Solus is easy for beginner. That faggot doesn't even contribute anything to the project.

vSphere

> mum, how do i live, what do i do??
Go to fucking school, kid

Windows 7 x64

macOs

I installed Win10 enterprise 2016 LTSB for my sister, girlfriend and mom
I explained to them as simply as I could whi LTSB is better than regular 10 and why Linux is beter than LTSB and what they'd get and miss
Now if I had a teenage sister who has never used a PC and always was on her phone the I'd think regular ubuntu is the best option, the "app store" would feel familiar and friendly to her and the whole "apps" like feeling that windows lacks
not to mention people usually love the first option they got used to so she'd be with linux for the rest of her life

based and redpilled

/thread

windows embedded standard 7 2018 LTSB Standard Pro

>being this salty over a question on a technology board
your life must SUCK COCK

try solus out, looks and runs well

Just keep windows if she's a normie. If she's willing to try it, make a ubuntu or Linux mint partition or even install it as the sole OS

Gonna have to see her before I can recommend an OS.

Keep the windows install until she complains about it, then install Mint.

KDE neon
Stable 18.04 Ubuntu base
Gorgeous KDE blur effects
Familiar interface
Easy GUI update management

/thread
pack it up boys

fpbp