What's Jow Forums's opinion on him?

What's Jow Forums's opinion on him?
>rational
>not too biased
>makes sense
>actually fun to watch, especially when he rages
>everyone can follow him
>actually goes deep into subjects

Attached: Screenshot_20181012-040822_1.png (1440x749, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lgv7aktFErA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Louis (((Rossmann)))

hes cool but he will die alone like the rest of us because he has autism like most of Jow Forums

He's a very good at what he does and his videos are keeno.

He is a apple shill to create drama and controversy

(((Rossman))) vs Rossmann

>literally works for free if your components aren't broken
>charges less than any first party repair (replacement)
>offers a site with the necessary components and tools to repair just about anything on the machines
>speaks out when anyone is bullshitting about any topic and gives reasonable explanations why

Why the fuck are Jow Forums cross boarders labeling him a (((jew)))? He clearly isn't, duck off back to your containment board.

Because they can't tell the difference between one N and two

Long winded rants. Other than that, he's pretty cool.

Odd how they'd call a guy who sticks up for the customer and calls Apple out on their shit the jew when he literally is saving people money.

This passes as white in America.

Attached: La+creatura_650435_6467671.jpg (473x921, 108K)

"can you believe apple says this laptop is unrepairable lmao what will crapple come up with next"

*spends 93 hours resoldering entire motherboard because autistic owner dropped system in a pool*

Attached: brainlet flower.jpg (645x773, 62K)

Because he's an eceleb. There could be ecelebs that gives every person on this planet 10000 bucks and 4cahn would still hate them and scream for more money

parachutepants.jpg

Just ignore him if you get triggered by the presence of him. I just ignore the retarded Terry threads because it doesn't interest me, I don't go into them to shitpost about how much of an autist I am. As long as there's the internet, some people will become "famous" which usually isn't a direct cause by themselves, but by a huge amount of people that like/enjoy their work.

Attached: image.jpg (1800x1578, 366K)

>not too biased
It’s ok to hate crappel
If android does something shady and stupid it’s ok too

>not too biased
It's fine to be biased for legitimate reasons and if you're open about it.

yes, the phone maker android is always doing shady stuff, you're so right how could I have not seen it

Well, he atleast manages his own job instead of ranting in front of his screen
Yeah, indeed
No idea what to say honestly
I honestly like the rants, it makes me feel relatable
youtu.be/Lgv7aktFErA
Tl;dw: he shits on the Nexus 6P as well, also don't brand android like a brand as Apple is. If you are going to compare them, then it's manufacturer:apple or android:iOS
Indeed

Also, he has good points on the S6

Only tech guy I watch

>him
We know it's you, Ross

Everyone here already knows who you are, Louis. Stop the shilling, brah.

How is Rossmann a Italian name.

Are you Jewish?

honestly apple products fail just as much as any product from foxcon factories which is like 70% of all hardware and the other factories are prob worse or the same.

people just buy into the apple marketing and think they are buying some thin perfect and flawless.. wrapping some thing in aluminum doesn't make it work better.

and don't say some thing like apple puts weakpoints on their motherboards that fail. they all do it they all literally use computer spreadsheets to design their motherboards and it autogenerates the functionality at the lowest price and some years that algorithm puts parts in and some years thous parts are worse than others and they fail.

its just reality no tech brand is immune from this as they all outsource.

Yeah but you go to the Apple store and they give you a new one right away.

Sorry poorfags, Android spyware is garbage.

THERE IS A PEPE PLUSHY BEHIND YOU LOUIS

Nope
I'm not him, I had this earlier when I made a thread of someone else kek

not really I pushed a screen protector too hard on my iPhone 5c and damaged its mounting mechanism went and they replaced screen a couple times still wobbled then gave refurbished model had color bleed then gave another refurbished model at that point my "warrenty services" had reached 699$ which was price of phone and was told by the staff I wouldn't get any more service.

they replace it like once if that and even then its with a phone made out of random broken parts and inferior screens and is scratched up.

looking back I wish I had fixed it myself prob just had to bend a bit of aluminium in the brand new phone and keep it pristine I fucked up using applecare.

The Louis is only jew I actually admire out of anything other than pure disgust.

He loves his stuffed pepe. I remember the video where he unboxed it.

>common german name
>THAT'S A JEW
>prides himself in his german ancestry
That's your brain on Jow Forums.

Attached: Video_Unternehmensfilm2017_Startseite_gross.jpg (616x347, 121K)

he's okay, it's mostly interesting because he shows you methods for troubleshooting macbook issues. He can fuck off with the memes though.

Pee Pee Bus

well he's jewish

I don't follow youtube tech personalities because I am not a faggot

T. I never watch because I never learn

[citation needed]

he's our Jow Forumsuy

our kike

Attached: rossman rare pepe.png (472x470, 312K)

>Advocates Right to Repair
>Forms comity to fight against malicious bills&corp.actions
Based

I am a huge fan. I was able to teach myself programming, and ended up getting a formal education for it, but I could never grok the hardware side of things. For example, because I took electromagnetic physics I knew what an inductor was and I also knew how to calculate henrys, but I had no fucking idea why anyone would ever want to do that in a circuit. He was able to explain that stuff in a way that I actually understood.

He's allegedly Italian.

Attached: rossman german.png (689x73, 10K)

barely yesterday he claimed he had Italian hair
but it doesn't matter because he'll always be a jew

He commented on his hair in one of his videos, saying it was like wire because he's Italian. Since there's now multiple claims I'll just assume he's Jewish.

This fucking HUMAN

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>"-man" vs "-mann"
Work on that Jewdar, user

doing gods work of freely distributing information that apple tries to suppress, but he also seems like an asshole.

He's slowly going insane.

I give him 1-2 more years before he flips, stabbing a customer with dull tweezers after failing to repair their macbook and then rides into the sunset naked on his Bafang.