Almost 2019

>Almost 2019
>Still not fully compatible with MS office files
Are they even trying? Even WPS chinkshit does a better job.

Attached: libre-office4.png (640x360, 159K)

I deleted it on my linux and installed WPS instead

Zero reason to save or write documents in Word. If you're typing something, use LaTeX. If you're sharing it, PDF.

MS office files are proprietary formats though. You look like a dummy and a hypocrite when you whine about wanting open source applications and freedom respecting software, yet cry out to the world "WAAAAAAAA.... WHY CAN'T I USE PROPRIETARY WINDOWS FILES ON MY GNU/LINUX SYSTEM?! IT'S EVERYONE'S FAULT BUT MINE!!!!!!!"

>can't open a propriety and purposely obfuscated format
>it's the non-vendor's fault

>chinkshit
What's the fucking point of this racism?
WPS is pretty good because of multiplatform

They are actually doing a pretty good job keeping at lest partial compatibility with proprietary formats.
Now, Microsoft being unable to properly implement open formats, now _that_ is pathetic.

>using MS office files

that's what I just said you gutfuck

GNU/Linux faggots are huge hypocrites. They're the same retards that bitch about open-source, but install proprietary drivers, WINE to run Windows programs, or run Windows in a VM.

I like some proprietary drivers and other software but what I dont like is being used by my OS thats why I ditched Windows its has become more like a service than an end product

>being used by my OS
The fuck are you even talking about? Do you have a phone? If so, it's using you. Have a credit card? If so, it's using you as well. Linux retards are hypocrites.

It's better than nothing I guess. Luckily you can get Office for almost nothing if you are a student or employee where it really matters anyway.

>muh have phone
should be used by everyone then....

look I use my phone for simple stuff all valuable stuff I do and keep on my PC

also I prefer cash

it's really MS fault for using a non ISO compliant protocol, the fact it gets used in industry is beyond me.

Implement it then faglord

Blame Microsoft for doing all it can to sabotage compatibility to force you to pay a monthly subscription for their software.

Phone is using you to collect your data and sell it for profit. Also a great tracking device. Windows doesn't anything worse than your phone or credit card does. If you use Linux and still use Google for shit, you're an even bigger hypocrite.

>MS office files are proprietary formats though
Wrong they are OpenXML.
>You look like a dummy and a hypocrite when you whine about wanting open source applications and freedom respecting software,
You look like a dummy when you talk about shit you don’t understand.
>yet cry out to the world "WAAAAAAAA.... WHY CAN'T I USE PROPRIETARY WINDOWS FILES ON MY GNU/LINUX SYSTEM?! IT'S EVERYONE'S FAULT BUT MINE!!!!!!!"
projection.

Gnutoddlers are so retarded.

Why are you still arguing conclusions based on a false premise? Not that guy, but I'm also running a custom FOSS rom on my phone and I always pay with cash except when not possible. Not to mention that I don't use any Google service. This applies to many other Linux users.
Stop literally arguing with a strawman.

>what is lineage without gapps

Attached: Screenshot_System_UI_20181012-171147.png (1080x1920, 198K)

>Wrong they are OpenXML.
educate yourself you subhuman trash.

Attached: 47566.jpg (250x250, 15K)

I am a certified Canonical Ubuntu technician. I know what I'm talking about

You do realize Microsoft doesn't comform to their own standard which is causing ops problem in the first place?

Is it thrustworthy though? Thrusting a Chinese firm, no matter how nice or well-intentioned they seem should be foolish.

Its adware

Tell that to the workplace boomertards that use Office file formats for literally everything.
>need to send out a short memo to some people, better save it in a .docx and email it as an attachment lol

Even the academia is fucking filled with them too despite LaTeX existing. I've had reviewers in journals that accepted LaTeX submissions ask me to send docx files instead.

This.
Just use ODT.

in what 3rd world country do offices and companies still ask for .doc(add shit here) files?

>expecting open source shit to work out of the box in a way that any human would expect
>"jsut program it urself bro :)"