4g Tethering - Eastern Europe

Hi Jow Forums was wondering if you can help me.

Do Eastern European carriers support 4g mobile hotspot or tethering? Countries in question, Ukraine, Poland, Czech, Croatia, Bulgaria.

If so, also shill me your best 4g phone unlocked phone < $350

Attached: EE.jpg (1035x825, 186K)

Im in Macedonia on Tmobile and I can turn on 4G hotspot no problems

Awesome.

What are typical pre-paid or pay-as-you-go plans like out there? 4gb/month is what I am looking for.

Im in a bundle with my bro aand sis with 8gb 4G + tv and unlimited home internet for under 100€.

Pre paid is ur best bet imo u can get dexent internet for like 15€

>Ukraine
>4g

Attached: 1468856574541.jpg (2083x1786, 1.75M)

>Im in Macedonia on Tmobile
there's no Tmobile in Greece?

It's not a matter of supporting (that's your phone's job), but carriers not blocking it. When I was in France, they wanted me to pay extra to allow tethering, but in Pooland I don't think any operator blocks it. Plus works perfectly fine, and gives plenty of GBs.

Avoid Play, their network is congested to shit and you'll lose internet constantly.

Attached: 1537649535935.jpg (1200x1163, 115K)

>Macedonia
i liked your song from eurovision 2018

>Do Eastern European carriers support 4g mobile hotspot or tethering?
Nigga we had full 4G coverage in 2014. And by full I mean going to the forest and receiving prime internet

t. Pole

Czech here, 4G is all over Prague, dunno about the rest of the country

thank you. that is in line with my budget.

good to know...i know back in the day here Verizon wouldnt allow, had to use Foxtether on my old OG Droid. Thanks for recommendations

If I lived in Eastern Europe, I would move west and settle in France or Germany.

>Paris
>Cologne
no thanks

rofl, poland is way ahead of germany when it comes to mobile data. I could get 100gb for around 25 euros 4 years ago in poland (prepaid). in germany for 25 euros I get 4gb to 6gb (contract).

Croatia
Yes

How are carriers even able to block it? They only control the SIM card, and I don't see how that allows control over the phone.

Yes? Why wouldn't you be able to tether?
Croatia here btw. Tele2 has ~22€/month unlimited (1TB) 4G plan. You can either buy it for your phone or a SIM supported router/USB. VIP has a similar deal.

Android is preprogrammed to verify tethering service status with your carrier when you turn it on. That's why you need to use a third party tethering app sometimes.
I was under the impression the US Supreme Court ruled that carriers couldn't legally do that, but it still happens on US carriers.

>They only control the SIM card
>don't see how that allows control over the phone.
Lmao

>Android
lmfao!

Serbia, yes.
We also have 5G by way of using the corpses of Muslims to channel the good intent of the Chaos Gods in the form of pseudo-warp fueled 5G. The only problem is that it causes cancer.

yup (Serbia)

>Do Eastern European carriers support 4g mobile hotspot or tethering?
What the fuck there are places where it isn't supported?

Attached: 999C3FDA-B856-4F2F-9641-34099FA40CBD.jpg (1063x800, 108K)

>Bulgaria
Yes.

Galaxy S6?

Attached: 1515194875287.jpg (720x720, 37K)

>Im in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

FTFY