You are an utter fool if you have fallen for this scam

You are an utter fool if you have fallen for this scam

Attached: Screenshot_20181012-154449.png (2046x2048, 1.88M)

Never purchased a single Apple product in my entire life.

>nothc
>no 3,5mm audio jack
>no SD card
>proprietary, locked OS
only a retard would buy this

>12mp and 7mp rear camera with hdr post-processing
>60fps 4k video
>Secure face id
>Bluetooth 5
>IP68 certified

I mean, yeah it's overpriced but you can't overlook that it's still a good phone

I wish, I would ve bought one if my s9+ hadnt cost me fucking half the price god I hate my 3rd world country. Althought I must admit the finger print reader in the back is awesome.

>60fps 4k video
It's the only good thing about it. There are better smartphone cameras out there and the other three are literal memes.

>notch
perfect and elegant
>3.5 mm
gay and autistic
>no sd card
there is no reason to save photos of your gf getting blacked on your phone
>proprietary
you are gay

>no 3,5mm aydio jack
Lol, enjoy your low quality gaytooth audio shit while I blast uncompressed FLACs through my 750 watt audio system of my car via aux, you cuck :^)

>muh music quality
gay and autistic. take off your gamer headphones and start talking to people faggot

пiшлa нaхyй пoвiя

I almost fell for it, was about to let my dad bring one for me (parents live in the US) but then I realized I could get the Sony xz3 bundled with the Wh1000xm3 for €600 or a xs max for €1250.

Glad I went the Sony route, finally native webms, kinda miss FaceTime though.

Facebook messenger and Snapchat are the same thing as FaceTime

> proprietary is bad
Typical communist

Proud too!

Went from an X to a Note 8 and jumped back to an XS the first chance I got. There are people out there who unironically like wasting their own time with Android lmao.

I just ordered the P20 but we cannot ignore the fact that it's currently ranked at #2.

Attached: DXO Ratings.jpg (571x905, 81K)

Agreed! Who the fuck really wears this shit in public? If you find yourself doing this more than an hour a week you should examine yourself. I honestly thought I would listen to music more through my headphones but I always have people around me that I would rather talk to.

This. There’s nothing more embarrasing than those autists who always wear headphones in public places.

>thinking I would talk to normie scum
smalltalk is worthless

Based and redpilled.

haha it's crazy you think you're better than them. Go ahead and tell me what makes you better than people not on Jow Forums.

>space
>haha
2/10

idiot. gtfo my board! People like you have been shitting it up gradually for the last 10 years and giving us a retard image.

>. !
>and giving us a retard image
pajeet, its time to shit in the street

Where do you live that random strangers regularly just stop and have conversations with each other? Sounds like hell.

Attached: MfMlar8.png (894x503, 571K)

I'm not always around random strangers but if they're within my space it doesn't hurt to talk to them. Where are you for long enough to wear headphones?

Public transportation mostly or walking places. I'm only ever using headphones if I'm going from Point A to B.

now tell us the bitrate of that 4k60

i mean, sure, he could use a usb type c adapter in his car if he really wants to
i don't even like apple but whatever

Alright this is an acceptable use case. My wife and I have multiple cars so I don't know what that's like. I could see myself wearing headphones if the ride is longer than 20 minutes. Most people here aren't using them for that purpose though. They're just doing it cause they're anti social "I don't wanna talk to normies anyways" fucking weirdos.

I got an iPod shuffle. Holy fuck what a terrible product compared to a sansa clip. Just let me fucking drag and drop files, you turbojews.

just gotta use that purposefully-slow iTunes! Once you make the apple mistake you never go back

>someone just minding their own business
>what a fucking weirdo
wow, you're the definition of an NPC

>my opinion matters
please just kill yourself

I know and everyone in Europe uses whatsapp it's just that my ameridumb friends and family use FaceTime and imessage.

Mattered enough for you to respond. You must have felt that.

>IT MATTERED ENOUGH FOR U TO SHITPOST
>LEL UR SO HURT XD
its called the hurtbox for a reason

AirPods.
>decent battery life (how small are those damn batteries?)
>excellent bt connection, even works with my arch linux pc reasonably well
>sound quality rivals portapros when you put some foam covers on them
>price is reasonable when compared to other similarly priced bt headphones, airpods btfo everything else every single time

airpods sound quality is ass, they are essentially the same as the default earphones they give you, but with a battery and bt connection

I'd get them because earpods are the only earphones that fit comfortably in my ears but I don't use an iPhone
also
>have to use your phone to change the volume

Attached: 1525661791449.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>>sound quality rivals $30 headphones
Holy penis what a steal

Attached: tfw urinal.png (3084x2568, 188K)

I would unironically buy this phone if it ran stock android and had a usb c connector. Say what you will about the notch, the price, whatever. They honestly build some of the most solid phones on the market.

I have set up my cousin to buy one of this moneygrabs. She is bad with money but also frustrated by the shitty facelock.
Jow Forums doesn't stand for gay.

>Jow Forums doesn't stand for gay.
LOL

ITODDLERS SEETHING

ITT BTFO'd itoddlers

HOLY FUCK ITODDLERS GETTING REKT

> Getting cucked by Apple

iCucks BTFO

Face ID isn't secure if you're held by the police all they need to do is hold you and show your phone your face and they're in.

How can iToddlers recover?

>i dont spend 1k on a smartphone like those iSheep xDDDD im so clever
>when does the new pixel come out again?

Attached: 34455136_10160367345620004_4294602747765850112_n.jpg (800x599, 84K)

iFags literally on suicide watch

I just bought a brand new iPhone 6s.
I'm an Apple slave but I'm keeping my god damn headphone jack.

>t. iCuck

Go away Poogle shill.
Sent from my Lumia 950

That's easy, don't be a fucking criminal. Listen I get it your privacy, etc. Take a good look at yourself and actually question who the fuck cares enough to grab your phone and hold it to your face.

SEETHING macuck

>sent from my iPhone XS Max 512gb

*charges my headphones*

get with the time son, ur beating on a dead horse.

Google Pixel is the new scammy phone now. Holly shit they even copied apple scammy tactics

tfw autistic basement-dwelling Jow Forumstards view me as inferior for purchasing these products and will never understand the irony of that

it's a weird feel
I'll pray for you guys

Attached: demographics brussels school.jpg (1094x1282, 423K)

wow you've been poor all your life?

>itoddlers

>macfags: equating poverty with common sense and wise purchasing decisions.

mactoddlers btfo

mactoddlers BTFO

I wish that everyone who ever has bought an Apple product would be killed off. Brainless sheeples following a company like a cult, it sickens me how you think that you are so special for buying a shit product.

seething

Name a single better ecosystem than pic related

Hint: You can't

Attached: AirPods-iPhone-apple-watch-macbook.jpg (3938x2120, 879K)

t. conspicuous consumer

>Ecosystem.
>Unironically.
Jesus.
Also if you're gonna get cucked might as well do it for free, so Google.

the only reason to consider iPhones is 5+ years of software support and Apple's (extra charged) customer service

BASED

>thinks he's special for not buying something

I’m not the one here who thinks that a person’s worth is measured by the amount of company x products one owns, unlike the brainless Apple cultists.

>I’m not the one here who thinks that a person’s worth is measured by the amount of company x products one owns
lol you're projecting that you fucking faggot, clearly you have some complex about this

Ahahaha my friend flat out bought the XS max even though his work gives him a discount of at least £100, because he couldn't wait a few days to set up his discount account. He needed it now! He then bought the case from them for £55 ahahahahaahahaha

>So has that phone made a difference to your life
>"No actually it's made things a bit harder"

>mfw 2 days later he tells me about the charging issue

Ahahahahaha

I'm convinced he's a literal NPC

yikes
what charging issue?

iTODDLERS BTFO

That's easy, don't fucking buy an iPhone. Listen I get it your mac ecosystem etc. Take a good look at yourself and actually question why the fuck you are defending the most anti-consumer company to-date.

why do you have some autistic vendetta against some company? for one thing google is out there literally selling your ass to the glow niggers and apple does everything on-device and sells nothing as far as anyone knows, yet you've got your sperglord anger directed at the latter

really makes you think, fucking glow nigger autist

>portapros
why not just plug in a Bluetooth adapter and done?
its like 3 times cheaper and the battery of the adapter is even bigger

In countries with high quality of life you don't talk to strangers, except for asking for directions.

>aplel doesn't sell your data

Attached: LaffinTom.jpg (225x225, 9K)

mactoddlers btfo!

>high quality of life
>asking for directions

yikes

Why did they try so hard to hide the notch in that commercial?

Same desu. All of my PMPs have been Walkman devices. It's too bad their newer high end devices are all touchscreen.

Didn't detect the charger was in until you manually turned on the screen.
Apparently its been fixed in a software update, but buying this phone at release was stupid regardless

literally the best phone in the world, only pajeets would disagree

Would Steve Jobs have taken the Nintendo route of naming products?

iTODDLERS BTFO

Stop trolling.

You're in the minority, the majority of the board agrees with him

literal poorfags seething

(you)

Attached: 1525118217174.jpg (643x960, 256K)

If the police holds your finger they can unlock your phone if you have touch ID. With Face ID you can close your eyes and you are fine.