Why do Indians like Android so much? For them Google is like a Hindi god or something

Why do Indians like Android so much? For them Google is like a Hindi god or something.

Attached: image.jpg (821x1590, 874K)

Who do people in developing countries like cheap phones that don't cost $1200+?

Gee user I wonder why?

You don't have to love it.

Probably the only good thing in their life, with an android you can post poorly written comments on girls' photos and watch 2018 Action Movie Best Movie Hindi Sub Hollywood on youtube

>india
>developing countries
fuck to you, india is a superpower and very powerful on the planet

mactoddler

we just do not fall for the scams, but apple is. fucking retard americunts.

India's still a developing country, so obviously they'll choose the $50 phone Mr. Kumar is selling that he bought off of Alibaba over the $1000 phone that will end up being stolen anyway, disregarding the fact that that's likely their yearly salary.
Watch 4 pajeets reply to this making up some story about how their "country" is so intelligent they don't fall for "apple scams" like:

applel is scam and you know it. they sell the under powers at high premium nobody can afford, it only makes senses to hate them for it? android is based because they appeal to the everyone, with all the prices but everything is good still.
you are dumb fucking racist white cunt and india is project to super power by 2035, but it already is sometimes seen as the superpower of todays

america is on its last legs

>t. iToddler

to faggot

Can we all just admit Apple is nothing more than a status symbol? Literally the only reason anyone ever buys an Apple product is for the logo, because they think it makes them look cool.

Mactoddlers BTFO!

Holy shit it's like clockwork
>Watch 4 pajeets reply to this

i thought that's a given. Apple logo on a products means "i know nothing about technology, i have money, and i have intercourse on a regular basis - sometimes even with the same sex because it's y2k10+7+1"

WHERE DO seething Mactoddlers think they are welcome with their fruity toddler toys on a technology board???

Attached: ipoo.jpg (223x226, 8K)

>t. iPajeet

If you were to go outside your dumpy little shack right now, only 2% of the phones you'd see would be iPhones.
Smartphones in general shouldn't be on Jow Forums but here we are, and I bet you have 3 andreet threads up right now.
By the way, I have a Google Pixel 2, and I'm white.

Attached: Screenshot_20181012-214319.png (1080x1920, 244K)

aren't Americans whining that they cannot afford food but love to buy expensive clothes and electronics?

>If you were to go outside your dumpy little shack right now, only 2% of the phones you'd see would be iPhones.
No idea what kind of environment you're living in but where I am, it's a sea of iPhones and Galaxies. But mostly iPhones.

>mostly iphones
ah ah ahh, ranbeej

Attached: smartphone-shipments-india-Q2-2016.png (920x500, 106K)

you can lash out against every non-apple company you like, but nothing will ever change the fact that you're a no life loser that spends his life shitting in the street while worshipping his fruity fag cult
one day you'll wake up as a cringey 30 year old virgin still worshipping your fruit toys and your grandma will neck herself upon realizing she raised such a pathetic incel
you will die a 40 year old virgin alone, seething, and clutching your framed portrait of your syrian sandnegro messiah surrounded by your fruity babby toys
L M A O
M
A
O

Attached: 1510378861596.jpg (334x506, 22K)

They're a superpower in some ways but they're still poor af

Name one way

rape

>t.americuck

Itt:

Why would I want to use the normalfag phone of choice? I'd rather go with the patrician 2%.